Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

Only one possibility.....ECTOPLASM!
Even ghost be tryin to smoke that shit, Yeti!
Hahaha is it crossed with ghost og? PBB lookin bomb, yeti. I have an ogkb along with progeny that came from her.. I just always keep one in the back corner at all times, then when its ready its ready lol. That sugar cane was lookin nice as well. Keep up the good work, buddy!

Yuck! :eek:

Never seen it & hope I never do! :oops:

Check for rust on the inside of the lid??? :hmmmm:

Lol, there is no rust andno moisture bud. It is sticky and tacky like it is oil. This is the only strain that I have seen do this in the jars. The bud is fine and I see no other issues. It is perplexing though.

Only one possibility.....ECTOPLASM!
Even ghost be tryin to smoke that shit, Yeti!

:rofl::rofl: That ust be it man!

Hahaha is it crossed with ghost og? PBB lookin bomb, yeti. I have an ogkb along with progeny that came from her.. I just always keep one in the back corner at all times, then when its ready its ready lol. That sugar cane was lookin nice as well. Keep up the good work, buddy!

:thanks: I do what I can!

Never seen or heard of that before. Does kinda look like dab material

It is sticky and tacky like it would be dab material as well. I figured it was oils getting built up, but why is what I am wondering. I guess I will have to try and research it.

I have no idea and may be way off but its Green ? could it be Algae ?

ALAGAE.png

I have no idea and may be way off but its Green ? could it be Algae ?

ALAGAE.png
You may be on the right track but it is yellow/golden. It has a scent that makes me feel like it is oils from the buds. Why they built up at the top of the jar I had no idea. Though there is released pressure when you open the jar. The lid is basically vacuumed on. Not from me doing anything either it is just how it is.

You may be on the right track but it is yellow/golden. It has a scent that makes me feel like it is oils from the buds. Why they built up at the top of the jar I had no idea. Though there is released pressure when you open the jar. The lid is basically vacuumed on. Not from me doing anything either it is just how it is.

My Ball Jars self vacuum as well. Normally during the burping stage I just place the lid on and screw down the ring,
when I re-open they need to be pulled off. I know FAR-RED is the best spectrum for ALGAE and if kept in the dark
I would not expect it could grow so probably not algae if your keeping the jars in the dark ?

Yeah @Gazoo I always keep them in the dark. So it probably is not the algae.

Duggs I have only seen it on the Shackzilla jars. I think this is the second jar I have seen it on. I say I think because it could be the same one, but I scraped all of it off on the first one I found it on. So it seems to be a strain specific phenomenon.

A mystery.....i cant see how any part/s of the curing cannabis would find its way to the lid like that......tbh....I've NEVER seen it .

Thats why I was thinking algae, Moisture I suspect is pulled to the top until they self vacuum, a bit of moisture
collected at the rim could be a place for the ALgae to grow. but it needs light

So tonight the Peanut Butter Breath got the ax. Again no pics since I posted them up yesterday. I did take some pics of the Star Pupil tonight though. I think I may flower her out one more time and then let her go. She vegges really slow for me and is pretty finicky. I always have to up pot before she is root bound because she always starts having leaf issues early on. I could feed her more which is probably warranted but with how I do every thing right now it is not the best option. I have more seeds of her anyways and would like a more purple pheno that vegges faster anyways. In Flower her leaves show issues as well but she will make it to the finish line with no problems I suspect.

I'm late but I'm in. I have a pack of star pupil on standby yours looks great:rollit:
Thanks for joining bud! The Star Pupil is nice. When you run them you should plant multiple seeds so you can choose the most vigorous one and clone it. This is the advice Mike gave Ween and others I believe. After growing her out I can see how that would be very helpful.

Thanks for joining bud! The Star Pupil is nice. When you run them you should plant multiple seeds so you can choose the most vigorous one and clone it. This is the advice Mike gave Ween and others I believe. After growing her out I can see how that would be very helpful.
Looking close at the Star Pupil, she is really beautiful, great structure and lots of awesome colors! My pupil Magoo is mini but a beaut! Thick as heck! No supports needed.

I was also thinking of running his prayer pupil. I’m waiting for 5-star pupil to also drop

Back
Top Bottom