Yield issues I could use some good help

Dani smoke

So basically I did 9 stardawg only In 5litre fabric pots due to room issues, I feed canna with moonshine some mycorrhizae here and there , I grow in 60/40coco, EC as been 1.6 max through out waters been goin in at 5.6/6.0, IV ran ph water every other week at 1/4 strength to try and ensure no ph issues or lock out, IV watered every other day with nutes, I use a ph soil stick and ph always seem to rise as the Coco drys, IV fed to run off everytime, IV cut back leafs here and there to expose light, I'm using a quantum board 600h led, temps have been under 25 on 18/19 off, Rh 60ish through flower, IV still only pulled 8oz which is more than disappointing the quality is real good but I don't seem to be achieving what I want I expect at least 2 a plant under that light, I'm not sure I like the canna food there boost always seems to take the pH major low, plants shown signs of nute burn when in reality they should have been lapping up every drop considering, IV got 4 pots for next time 15 litre and plan on scrog lst IV achieved many of times happily o crnt pin what's goin wrong right now

I don’t understand what you mean by “ran PH water every other week.” The 5 liter pots are going to produce smaller plants, you never getting above 1.6 EC also is an issue. I personally think you need less plants that are allowed to grow bigger. Why are you watering the Coco every other day instead of daily. Cocoa is forgiving with watering frequency. If you are looking to change nutrients take a look at mega crop.

You don't water Coco at all. You feed every time & at least twice per day. Can't over water Coco. The best pH for Coco is 5.8.
Are you saying you run your lights 18 hours on & then 19 hours off ? I'm confused by that sentence.
If you're vegging & they are Photo's lights should be 18 on & 6 off. If flowering 12 on 12 off.
If Auto Flower run lights 20 on 4 off -or- run them 24 hours a day from start to finish.

I don’t understand what you mean by “ran PH water every other week.” The 5 liter pots are going to produce smaller plants, you never getting above 1.6 EC also is an issue. I personally think you need less plants that are allowed to grow bigger. Why are you watering the Coco every other day instead of daily. Cocoa is forgiving with watering frequency. If you are looking to change nutrients take a look at mega crop.
pH water every week at a quarter stenth, the EC any higher was showing signs of distress

You don't water Coco at all. You feed every time & at least twice per day. Can't over water Coco. The best pH for Coco is 5.8.
Are you saying you run your lights 18 hours on & then 19 hours off ? I'm confused by that sentence.
If you're vegging & they are Photo's lights should be 18 on & 6 off. If flowering 12 on 12 off.
If Auto Flower run lights 20 on 4 off -or- run them 24 hours a day from start to finish.
Yh watered every week at a quarter strength , no Rh is 25°and 18/19° off, yes photo so was vegged for 18.6 the flower for 12 12

I just can not seem to win that's what's making me want to change nutes but I hear such good things about canna, also the 1.6 pH been a problem I can not see how when I'm always adviced to feel at half strength required so ec is going to be lower with less food and any more food and they burn

Y

Attachments

• IMG_20200313_181745.jpg
    IMG_20200313_181745.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG-20200328-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20200328-WA0003.jpg
    776.8 KB · Views: 116
pH water every week at a quarter stenth, the EC any higher was showing signs of distress
I am sure it’s due to smaller plants probably root bound in the small pots. With the bigger plants you should be getting better numbers. You should get to more around 2.0 for Ec. Longer veg time in bigger pots.

So, let try again

Watering with Nutes in Coco every day, are u doing this????

Lights on 18 hours, then u have them off for 19 hours, is this correct?????
No no, watered them every second day with nutes, on 12hours off 12 in flower,i vegged at 18on 6 off,

Ok a few things

Bigger pots = bigger yield... PERIOD!!!!!! Pots are too small and probably root bound

Water/nutes daily, some do it 2x a day and 3x in flower. Less yer starving your plants

Focus on the advice yer given until you master the process

We have tried to help you many many times

Get a note book and write everything down if that will help

Good luck next grow

Ok a few things

Bigger pots = bigger yield... PERIOD!!!!!! Pots are too small and probably root bound

Water/nutes daily, some do it 2x a day and 3x in flower. Less yer starving your plants

Focus on the advice yer given until you master the process

We have tried to help you many many times

Get a note book and write everything down if that will help

Good luck next grow
I did think maybe pot too and I do note it all down but this is where I'm stuck water 2times a day maybe 3 with 1/4th strength nutes? How do I establish a bigger EC if I'm only feeding 1/4th this is what confuses me

Read this

Great info here

Back
Top Bottom