You Are The Father: First Grow

PoppaEvil

This is my first grow, and while I’m just a touch short of my fifties, I feel like a kid again!

1x Gorilla Grow Tent 2x4
1 x 450 CFM fan and filter
1 x Kind LED K3 450
1 x Fan
6 x Ghostship #2 seeds by Colorado Seed Co
Medium is a bag of Sta Green organic / 10-8-6

Grow is inside: Temp 79 and RH 50

I have some time as I’m recovering from an injury.

Pictures taken today are the last day of week 2. Timeline is as such:

September 2, I let 3 seeds skinny dip in a paper towel for 5 hours then into the final pot.

September 5, I have three seeds up, so three more went to a paper towel overnight.

September 6, the second set of seeds popped so I put them in a different medium that I thought “might” be better. Turns out that soil had an infestation of gnats. I bought a bottle of Sevn to spray on the dirt of the newly planted but still was seeing gnats after two days. I decided to pull the three pots and go back to my original medium that knew had no bugs, but a little high in Nitrogen. I decided to put them in small containers after reading some comments negative about seed to final in the first go. Well, these guys have never really recovered so I put them in the bigger pots with same medium and they are starting to come back to life. While only 1/5th the size, I keep reminding myself it is a weed and it’s going to grow.

September 18, I have nursed from overwatering to some heat problems. Adjustments are really being made twice a day and only today do I feel like the light is the right height for these guys and water saturation is correct for them. The PH is on the low end but I am refraining from experimenting any further until they are topped.
I’ve uploaded my photos. I am more interested in what’s growing underneath and how that development takes place. We all know what seedlings look like so no pics there.
Seems like the less I mess around and unzip the tent to take a look at my creations, the better off they are. Common sense growing. I’ve seen so many DIY and jerry-rigged contraptions that I’m convinced that a person can grow weed on any level.

3.jpg
7.jpg
11.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Hi
I hear you! The feeling of growing is so uplifting a rewarding. :yahoo:
 Sending some growlove to your ladies
:hug::cheer::circle-of-love::cheer::hug:
Looks like you have it under control. The misscoloring on the leaves are probably a before the storm (overwater etc)
Otherwise they look good.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Okay Okay. I will get the pics uploaded. The grow went super well. My smoke is head and shoulders above anything I've tried in a storefront. Working on a surgery again so let's shoot for Monday to have that all wrapped up.

Just a tease.

Back
Top Bottom