Hi Reave, your plants all looking really nice and healthy. For bug spraying I have used similar to you, but I never manage to completely stop them, I did buy a small bottle of Rosemary oil over the winter, which I will try adding a few drops when I start spraying for pests again, as I read of others mentioning as good. Mites and caterpillars are probably the 2 worst that go for my plants. I have used the Safers style soap but have found that very 'gloopy' and I usually try to rinse it off them after an hour.
The battle must continue! Viva la resistance
Sure looks like you know what you're doing keep up the great work.
Thanks Marcus. Trying to learn more each day.
Happy New Year Reave, to you and your family. Stay safe and healthy, and have a prosperous 2022.
Happy New Years to you as well MrS! Thanks for stopping by.

Update: She’s starting to bulk. Glad I did a couple rounds of this girl.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you Barney’s Farm Chronic Thunder. What a plant.
DCB576F4-A8BF-479D-A138-D7223B5E4585.jpeg

Update: 42days from Flip(Nov 25th), we have three girls in the tent and we know exactly what they are now. If you look back at my post from the original mothers you can clearly see which plant is which. I am also going to reach out to ace seeds with a photo of AS#4 and see if they can help identify it.

I really don't have anything bad to say about these plants, I bought some single seeds on sale and they have produces wonderful flowers, I do recommend.

Chronic Thunder, Barny's Farm

AS #4

Utopia Haze, Barny's Farm

They look similar right now to me
I want y'all to pay attention to this grow with me. Plant on left is under a 100w Led plant on right is under 220w Led. I'm going to notice if I see any differences in their growth. Now when both lights are set at 100%, the whole tent 27x27 in reads 1400 par in every spot of the tent except the middle which says 1600 par and that's with the light at 12 in from the plant with them getting an even amount of light there might not be no difference
Nice looking girls.

What kinda light?
I don't think im supposed to say, I got it before I found this place, but its a board with 120 Top-Bin Samsung LM301H LED powered with a meanwell driver.
Hey bro I'm really really sorry. I think I posted that picture of my plants and your grow journal instead of mine when I was replying to you I am so sorry for that bro. And I don't know how to fix it
I figured you may have done it by mistake, but im easy dont bother me. lol Grow on friend. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom