You know your coming down when

Rey del Fenix

you know your coming down when...
just like the you know your high when thread just another version.

you know your coming down when you remember you have to be at work in a few hours and you make a type o in your title. :oops:

I haven't come down in 5 years, can't remember! lol, playing, I know when I go to looking for the bong that I can't remember where I put it!

You know your coming down when you reach for your sack and its empty, and there is no more meds around.... thats a hard comedown :)...luckily I haven't had that happen in years :)

You know you're coming down when you realize you've been totally fascinated watching the Doodle-Bops and catch yourself singing "We're the Doodle-Bops, We're the Doodle-Bops and we'd like to thank you oh yeah! We've had so much fun with you today!"
I love my grandkids but this has gotta STOP!!
:headbanger:

:high-five: nancan!! + Rep for a fellow Stoner being slowly tortured..though I have to admit that "Much" is growing on me! Atleast I think that's his name..the cat in the closet..it is a cat, right?? :tokin: and I think the closet is supposed to be a mirror! Maybe I should ask Huckle and his friends to solve the mystery for me..but that's another show!!
BTW nancan :welcome: to 420!!

you know your coming down when...
just like the you know your high when thread just another version.

you know your coming down when you remember you have to be at work in a few hours and you make a type o in your title. :oops:

I know I am coming down when... I start picking though stems for little bits of bud.

I know I'm coming down from a good run when the world becomes mundane... also Occasionally I lose almost all m high and stay stoned... so I know I have come down... but still feel like a rock waiting for the stone to wear off hahaha

Only happened twice though :)

I get tired for an hour or so and then resume being high on life. Does that still count?

Lol @ why come down. I know i'm coming down when there's bugger all decent greenhouse strain left in the house or even something like Americans call Mids, lucky I got this joint of Lemon Kush to light up now!(and about a halfoz waiting for the next 2 weeks to get toked!)

Back
Top Bottom