You might be a pothead if.

You might be a pothead if you suffer from chronic pain, anxiety, depression and know how to use a spell check.

(I resemble that! I must be one too!)

You take pictures of yourself while high, with your pipe, or of your bud and post it on a forum for others to see. Only potheads share such pictures with others because it's normal for them :)

You might be a pothead if you get so paranoid you scare yourself...

I was in my shed the other day, and kept hearing this knocking noise. It really started freaking me out. Then I realized I was bumping a door, and the door was making the knocking noise. Phew - no boogie man this time!

If you roll a neater cigarette than your grandfather....you may be a pot head.

if you have to be careful who you lend lighter's too cause you lighter's got those nasty black ash stains on the bottom of it

if your driven behind an SUV, smelling something funny know your gonna pull up next to the car and watch the passenger shotgun a blunt to a guy in the backseat.

-driving on route 1 today, gotta love the city

you were just forum surfing, want to refer back to something... and cant find it... lol

You Start to look on your floor hoping to scrape enough weed together to get you high... 'twas a depressing night...

After reading six pages of this thread you still feel ripe enough to challenge all other posters in this comprehensive list...me, I forget what I read after a moment....:hmmmm:

...you find an old bag of seeds and stems hidden in the garage, and you clean the few calyxes off the seeds, and pick out all of the microscopic left over veg parts from the stems, and scrape together enough to get a small hit from a tin-foil pipe...

...you find an old bag of seeds and stems hidden in the garage, and you clean the few calyxes off the seeds, and pick out all of the microscopic left over veg parts from the stems, and scrape together enough to get a small hit from a tin-foil pipe...

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom