Young Shepard Cross Breed in Deep Water Culture

lol thans Dime I apreciate that. Dude I sware I get liked about 20 times a day some times it seems but rep points almost never! Bastards! Lol jk just means I gatta win that plant of the month for May hopefully then I'll score a bunch of points. But I also wanna be a contender for Member of the month soon now that I get to focus more on school thanks to the bounty shapey has produced for me!!!!! So yeah i'll be on here way more trying to get that ish! You deserve a nomination too buddy!
hmm....not that im hinting at anything lol wink wink!
-Hydrologist

Hey Hydro - first of all, first class all the way for the reps and 420 points. It shows a lot of class on your part, and that rocks in my book. :thumb:

In my opinion, nothing beats a good carbon filter, and I think everyone needs to have that going as primary smell control. I would also recommend you consider a small ozone generator, as stevehman mentioned, too. I use one called "Ozone Jr." and it would probably be ideal for a smaller set-up like yours (apartment). It's about $75 to $90 depending on where you get it. Works great for me in conjunction with my carbon filter, and I've had it about 2 years now. It helps a lot, but I personally feel like you need to do both the carbon filter and ozone.

Once again, congrats on Shapey - she is one beautiful plant, bro!! :high-five:

Hey Hydro - first of all, first class all the way for the reps and 420 points. It shows a lot of class on your part, and that rocks in my book. :thumb:

In my opinion, nothing beats a good carbon filter, and I think everyone needs to have that going as primary smell control. I would also recommend you consider a small ozone generator, as stevehman mentioned, too. I use one called "Ozone Jr." and it would probably be ideal for a smaller set-up like yours (apartment). It's about $75 to $90 depending on where you get it. Works great for me in conjunction with my carbon filter, and I've had it about 2 years now. It helps a lot, but I personally feel like you need to do both the carbon filter and ozone. Once again, congrats on Shapey - she is one beautiful plant, bro!! :high-five:

I apreciate what you said about the points/reps Xlr8 and dude that OZONE JR looks rad as hell!!! Expecially love that it is also made by CAP I dig that and yeah man I'm definetly going to have to invest in that sucker If I plan on remaining anonymous as we all know is FUCKING CRUCIAL for continued success.

N ya man growing this girl was a ton of fun and i'm just super thankful to the marijuana gods for blessing me with a second grow in a row-free of powdery mildrew, root fungus or insect infestation of any kind (in particular spyder mites) as when I was in soil I got all that bull shit constantly, So yeah just...really fucking blessed!!!

Thanks again XLR8! Don't forget to vote for POTM!!!
-Hydro

p.s will be entering nug of the month as well :)) :))

T-Minus 3 hours, 3 minutes and 48 seconds till Plant of the Month Submissions can be placed and you can bet your ass i'll be trying to get my girl in the #1 slot and try to beat that jerk Mantuska Valley(he's aktually quite nice but for competition sake he's a jerk) to first post, but above all MAY 2011 PLANT OF THE MONTH!!! So I thought i'd give you boys a glimpse of some of the finalist pics I have in mind for posting at midnight tonight. If anyone catches this post before midnight \PST\ please by all means give me some INPUT ON WHICH PICS (PICK TWO) will give me the best chance of winning!
Thanks a lot,
Hydrologist

don't forget to vote :reading420magazine:

what combo do you think works best?

DSC009347.JPG

DSC009316.JPG

DSC009284.JPG

DSC009264.JPG

DSC0092131.JPG

DSC0091571.JPG

DSC0090451.JPG

DSC008745.JPG

Not sure if it's too late, but I'd go either number 3 and 4, or 3 and 5. I prefer 3 and 4. :goodluck:, Hydrologisticalonomous. Though, with a beauty like that you may not need the luck. :)

I took your advise XLR8 make sure you check em out and tell me what you think :)) though I had to throw in the close up. I just felt I had to idk.

Spent all day tuning up my grow closet in the smoldering heat so that I can transfer the two new babies to it and finally start a new fucking thread and get serial about these two girls. But you know WHATS FUCKED!! I have them on a 24 hr light schedual since they are still in Veg and the fucking bulb went CAH_PUT on me! damn Amazon no name brand Metal Halid 400 watt bulbs! Never again! Lol. Fuck no never again. Came with the no name digi ballast I got but atleast that suckers lasting and works great :)). SO! On top of the brand new 400 watt Hortilux HPS bulb I just got for 70 bucks that'll be in one hood and the other 400 HPS watt bulb I just order thats a DigiLux since I am impressed with the 600 watt version that Heks has, will be in the other hood so i'll get a combo kinda like last time, tho last time I had a hortilux in one hood and another Crap Amazon.com no name hps in the other. So this go arounds ganna be killer. I've also set things up in my room already to be wayyy more efficient including adding a layer of tarp with a layer of black plastic stapled over that to avoid any mold growing in the carpet. It really didn't occure last time, instead I had Sandra up on books because I did a bottom feed drain which was s tupid i've found that the side works way better cuz u can tip the buckets to get the rest of the water out and you don't need some combersome tilts for your bucket but yeah under and in those books MADD mold grew mainly I believe though because when i'd check her PH and PPM's i'd always open the lid and try to pour in and some times spill not to mention some times topping her off with a gallon or two the jug I was pouring with would sometimes slip and douse the books and carpet, FUCK right before harvest I set 2 gallons to fill her empty bucket and I forgot to close her bottom drain ON OFF VALVE!!! Carpet was wet and gross for a week and after I harvested her I sprayed and cleaned the fuck out of that floor before we hung the nugs in there. So now its good LUCKILY. But yeah with plastic nothing like that will be an issue. Stoked. Can't wait to post pics when its done. Still need to run my new black 8 inch ducting through the attic and a few other things BLAWH.

Hydrologist

fuckin killer dude i'll be checkn' it out soon

i think 3 cause you can see the size and the colors really good, and you can also see how big and healthy the plant is.. i also think 7, you can definitely see how god damn tasty that bud looks, fuk smokin it i wanna eat it lol, but to make it look better you should cut that leaf out that has the discolor on it to make it look even better,thats just my opinion... and good luck bro!!! and you still haven't been over to check my second grow out, whats goin on with that..its cool, check me out though, and keep up the good growin!!! :thumb:

yea you definitely gotta turn them around so you can really see the pic, because you know you have a chance of people not voting because they wanna a-holes and wanna be picky and shit, try use whatever program your computer uses to fix and mess with pictures, it should have it on there and then you should be able to save it, thats how my computer is..

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

very nice results you have there my friend! keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom