Zee - Durban Relief & Fainting Goat - 2016

Hey guys so when should I start thinking about trimming/defoling back some of these bigger fan leaves? Fimd them a few days ago and the new shoots are forming. I also have this huge 9 finger fan leaf on FG#1 should I cut that back so the plant focuses growth in other areas? It has begun to branch and is now growing into a bush.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Things are looking splendid Ztrees. For the lights, once I get my seedlings under the LEDs I usually leave them at 24" or so and let them grow into the light. They'll grow toward the light and become more resilient to it intensity with age. Keep up the good work, training look great!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit: did you get an answer to your scrog question yet?

No not yet. I think I have an idea of how to do it. Not 100% sure yet tho. I mean I have some time so I will most likely just keep reading and start trying things while the plants are still forgiving thanks for your help snid!

be2e1b42b8441e23556d11e52c003280.jpg

Hey man I have a KIND300 in my small DWC tent and a KIND450 in my 2x4. I've been using them about 6 month now and I have nothing bad to say about it. My DWC wasn't to expensive to set up I got the whole kit in Amazon for 110 bucks. The meter I bought for it was more money then the set up. Lol and it's been pretty easy to maintain so far. Check it few times a week and adjust the water accordingly. That's pretty much it for now my plants are young. I have three in there but I'm only keeping 2 maybe even one. I'll defiantly be documenting everything on here I just haven't had much to show. All my girls are small, the one big one I have got pulled over and topped two days ago so she is just now starting to come back around. I've never grown autos before either man I'm excited. I just need this damn light to get here! I'll post some pictures this weekend!

Hey Z. Super jealous you have led. Gotta pick me up some for my next grow haha. $110? That's not bad at all. I'll be looking into dwc/hydroponics for my second grow. Thanks for the advice bro. Your plants look savvy. Keep up the awesome work.

Tagging along.. Lookin good.. I usually just nip the entire leaf rather than cutting the leaf. I also leave a lil stalk so when I train them the (rope/cleaner/etc) doesn't affect the node if it pulls up. =]

My babies were over watered I learned from my mistakes and hubby is strictly forbidden to water too. :rofl:

Beautiful helper... mine would just dig it all up :rofl:

Looking great Zee, I like how you completely covered the top of the container with mylar. Yay for bouncy light!

This reminded me of a question: I wonder if it would be possible to rig of some kind of reflective sheet that sits right underneath the canopy of the whole grow area, so light gets reflected up to the lower buds everywhere in the tent, not just the buckets. Kinda tempted to try this once my babies spread out a bit more...

Looking great Zee, I like how you completely covered the top of the container with mylar. Yay for bouncy light!

This reminded me of a question: I wonder if it would be possible to rig of some kind of reflective sheet that sits right underneath the canopy of the whole grow area, so light gets reflected up to the lower buds everywhere in the tent, not just the buckets. Kinda tempted to try this once my babies spread out a bit more...

Thanks man! Yea I figured I won't be using those site anyway so why not. My temps in the DWC tent were getting up to about 86 degrees so I got the height extension for the tent (7ft now) by doing this I was able to get my res back up off the ground and raise the light. Now I'm sitting rite around 77-78. That is a good question tho I suppose it would be a matter of how it's set up yaknow. That's a tuff one. Thanks for stopping by!

Back
Top Bottom