Zee - Durban Relief & Fainting Goat - 2016

Hey everyone I'm back! Wow what a difference 5 days makes. Came home to all my girls stretched waaaay more than I expected and everyone bushed out very nicely. Introduced my bloom nuets at 1/2 strength, trimmed up just a few leaves that were out of control and tied off two more branches that came out of nowhere.....
9b334151e6a348c680bbbdbe3efa3e6f.jpg
c3b37e4972c7c4ea25d288609ab1bfec.jpg
5d6be268134a046618c9a9adbecc1de8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

So here we go I'm on day 14 of 12/12 so I cleaned my girls up a little hopefully won't have to do much more then maintenance until harvest. Thoughts and opinions are well welcomed since this is my first time doing this and have been getting mixed reports on when to do it. For my own experience some were trimmed more heavily than others just so I have something to compare too at the end. Hoping I'm not to late but here is the final product.....

318d422cb2ce766c42bbcc27b922ce55.jpg
cfab2984654ef6f1714a4c66bfb3157b.jpg
e6b9ba60a3a3f9cca800e715340d20f3.jpg

For defoliation, I say find what works best for you. I'm not a fan of lollipopping, I usually wait till flowering has set in as to not have more leaves grow back instead of buds. Once buds form is when I start with lower leaves and move my way up the plant leading up to the harvest. But don't fret about doing to soon, it looks good to me and I've seen great results using that method aswell. Looking forward to the next few weeks. Keep us posted and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

For defoliation, I say find what works best for you. I'm not a fan of lollipopping, I usually wait till flowering has set in as to not have more leaves grow back instead of buds. Once buds form is when I start with lower leaves and move my way up the plant leading up to the harvest. But don't fret about doing to soon, it looks good to me and I've seen great results using that method aswell. Looking forward to the next few weeks. Keep us posted and...

Thanks for your input snid well appreciated as always my friend. I have to keep reminding myself that I've never actually done 1/4 of the things I'm learning about while doing my research along with the fact that I need to find what I like best. That's why I'm trying different things. Hell, I took two beast clones off the biggest plant I have for my next grow so I can really attempt scroging. Ive certainly learned a lot so far. Plan is to harvest this round and immediately put these two clones into flower (hopefully). I will most definitely keep you guys updated. I'm extremely grateful for everyone's willingness to pass their knowledge on to new growers such as myself. I'll post some more pictures later on in the week.

A power outage is not the end of the world, extra darkness won't harm them at all. It's interrupted darkness that causes problems. So if they were due to be lights out then leave them till lights on. If they were to be lights on switch the lights off until the time the lights would go on again, then turn them on manually and your reset like nothing happened. No big deal, power goes out for everyone. I panicked one time and started shinning flashlights and firing up my camp Lantern when my gf suggested why don't you just put them in the sun... :rofl: smart cookie.

Hey Zee, How are things over there with Mathew? I heard about that storm on the radio at work. Hope it's not too bad for you bud. Your girls are looking amazing. Really liking your LED. I have to get me a bunch for my next grow. Which are DR and which are FG? I'm jealous you're 3 weeks into flower cycle. My veg cycle is dragging on a bit. It'll be worth it though (I hope). Looks like you have everything dialed in. Awesome work. Can't wait to see the harvest!

Hey Zee, How are things over there with Mathew? I heard about that storm on the radio at work. Hope it's not too bad for you bud. Your girls are looking amazing. Really liking your LED. I have to get me a bunch for my next grow. Which are DR and which are FG? I'm jealous you're 3 weeks into flower cycle. My veg cycle is dragging on a bit. It'll be worth it though (I hope). Looks like you have everything dialed in. Awesome work. Can't wait to see the harvest!

Hey brother! Thanks man yea I'm extremely happy with the results I'm getting now that I have good genetics and good LEDs. Definitely worth the money in my opinion but if you can grab the same ones I have I would consider it (I've never used the cheaper ones but these are living up to the name and price tag for sure). I wanted to get some more time in veg b4 the flip but I was concerned about timing. Ok... so... if you're looking at the picture the one to the far right, closest center and far left rear are all the "Fainting Goat" and the others are the "Durban Releif". I'm getting the hang of it, it's a lot to learn in one crop but I'm pretty well dialed in now. Random question about feeding....So I water every other day in the morning and usually between all 5 plants they get 3gal at 1/3rd strength. I don't plan on raising the Nuet levels at all. Is this ok or should I do the plain PH'd water more often (I've done one flush so far)? Should I really switch back and forth every other feeding?
The power held out long enough until the timers went dark so I unplugged everything at that point. All I can do is hang on and assess everything in the morning. Friend of mine put my mind at ease with some things I can do to {hopefully} keep them thriving.
Thanks for stopping by Dank!
I'll update in the morning

Back
Top Bottom