Zurple's DWC Bag Seed Grow Journal, 2019

Plant 2 is weighed at 144 grams

20191121_061113.jpg

11.8 ounces from 2 plants from a first time grow is not too shabby. That doesn't include the the stuff I cut off to attempt making bubble hash tonight. Plus the small buds with the sugar leaves for cannabis oil and butter!

I'm pretty stoked.

11.8 ounces from 2 plants from a first time grow is not too shabby. That doesn't include the the stuff I cut off to attempt making bubble hash tonight. Plus the small buds with the sugar leaves for cannabis oil and butter!

I'm pretty stoked.
Freedom from purchasing is soooo much better.

I was setting up my jars for curing and when I was cleaning up I found about 9 seeds from the lighter green plant.

I am not freaking out about it herming, if that's what happened? Wouldn't I have seen signs of it though?

Does this even mean it hermied?

Also, should I toss these seeds?

It’s up to you man. It could have been genetics that caused it, therefor if you pop those seeds they will most likely do the same thing... maybe not who knows. Maybe there was a banana you missed somewhere... maybe there’s a male plant in the area... chances are there was a banana somewhere or genetics..

It’s up to you man. It could have been genetics that caused it, therefor if you pop those seeds they will most likely do the same thing... maybe not who knows. Maybe there was a banana you missed somewhere... maybe there’s a male plant in the area... chances are there was a banana somewhere or genetics..
I'm going with genetics because I don't know where they came from. lol

I’m guessing a hermie, unless you’re looking for nanas you may miss it completely. If it’s good weed roll with it but I wouldn’t use it for breeding.

I’m guessing a hermie, unless you’re looking for nanas you may miss it completely. If it’s good weed roll with it but I wouldn’t use it for breeding.
Funny thing is the bagseed was from a bag of weed with some seeds, so that's why I considered genetics.

I combed through them twice a day when they were growing. I haven't found anymore, but some in the bottom of the tray I was trimming in. Would herm show a lot, or did it affect a branch?

Back
Top Bottom