Pre-Grow questions

INB4

So this isn't my first grow. However, I will be moving back to California in with my grandmother and want to grow under the radar. I wont be starting this until September but I'd like to get ahead of the game and know how much I need saved up in order to get this shit going. I'm looking for a DIY or purchased grow box that is smell proof, light proof, and basically looks just like a cabinet with a lock or a locker.

My budget varies from 1200$-3000$

I've looked online and I've already seen the stealth grow boxes but just curious if there's anything cheaper and better. TBH i'm sold on this box ---> Stealth Grow Box for a Small Space, RoomMate | BCNL But they don't have the price listed. So if you guys have creative ways and have been through what im going through I'd appriciate all feedback.

Re: Pre-Grow questions.

That thing is gonna be super expensive. It also looks pretty suspicious. Grandma might wonder what that is. Maybe try to build your own by copying their ideas. Grab an old wardrobe from a yardsale and build your box inside it. Reflective lining, carbon filter, led lights. Wire everything up inside so only one wire is coming out of the wardrobe. I mean if you wanna spend the money go for it but I bet that thing will take most if not all of your budget. I'd think for $500 you could build something just as effective and way more stealthy.

I bought a small one and built one that turned into a 2nd one myself. First part of my Anti Journal Journal has pics and dimensions and what not (link in my sig).

Back
Top Bottom