Need help quick

Auji

First time grower here... I germinized my 3 seeds, auto flower dwarf they popped great and sprouted. Then I planted in small cups, everything is going great. About a day after I switched from regular daylight to my hydroponic tent with a 450w vipraspectra light and a fan. I did that before I went to bed last night, checked them before work and only to find out 2 of the 3 sprouts were folded down onto the soil. I removed them from the hydroponic and put them back upstairs into the sunlight. I have no idea why they folded. Was it because I had a fan on them? Tempature was 23.5°c.

I'm sure they will bounce back, just wondering what may have caused it. Maybe I moved them too prematurely? Seeing if anyone had similar problems. Thanks guys.

Keep seedlings in bright light but not hot. They also like humidity, so maybe clear plastic lid over the top of them (but don't smother them). Skip the fan for now. Be gentle with seedlings. They are babies. And Google "How to germinate cannabis" or "cannabis seedlings." Tons of info out there.

I'm loosing patients very quickly... So they recovered and started growing strong again, so I kept them out of the tent I kept them underneath the stove light and added a 80w bulb, I kept the light on all night and woke up to the same thing again, lifeless, stringy, almost dead like sprouts. Patients are really running thin. I'm using promix soil, and Im not adding too much water... I have no ifea what in doing wrong here....

I have no ifea what in doing wrong here....

Maybe your soil is too hot? (Too many nutrients.)

I'd suggest watching a bunch of "How to Grow" videos and researching germination. This is not rocket science. Get the basics in place and you should be fine.

And we all make mistakes when we're getting started! Live and learn!

Back
Top Bottom