Problem with specific strain?

Jackherier

420 Member
Hi everyone!
I'm new here so I hope I'm doing it right!
I'm growing now 4 diffrent strains, one of them are growing very slow compared to the others.
Bubble gum, the first seed died after it went up to 3,5 - 4 cm, the second one is about the same hight and wont grow anymore?! The 2 small leaves in the middle are still green, so it hasn't died yet, I supose... anyone had the same problem?

420-magazine-mobile496570385.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1206762469.jpg

Ah there we go, a little easier when I used the app!
Photo nr 1 is the problem bubble gum.
That one has stayed like that for some time. Dont remember how many days but the other ones are 2 and half week old, so a week maybe.
Now you can't see inthe picture but in the middle it's still green so i think it's still alive?

Ok, maybe I wait a couple of days then. I used to that the plants want to reach faster to the light. The first became like that and after a couple of days it died.

Know when I refer to foliar sprays I'm talking about something that kind of like a compost tea there is multiple different types a full of sprays I will show you three different full of sprays from one brand each one having a different purpose
420-magazine-mobile279305350.jpg

Liquid karma is used to reduce stress at the same time beating your plan it is a compost tea with a few added acid that the plant needs

The pure blend tea is just for feeding them whether it's through the leaves or through the roof but it is 100% organic who made from seabird guano kelp worm castings fish meal

Fulvex is used more or adding beneficial bacteria and cleaning your plant from dust dirt in anything else that lands on it along with other added benefits increase plant growth and helps prevent against Blood by strengthening cell walls

Back
Top Bottom