New Grower, what am I doing wrong?

jmburnzy

Hello All, Sorry if im repeating a problem just worried about my plants. I am a first time grower. got the seeds from canada, germinated fine, using miracle grow indoor potting soil, using fox farm products as directed, ph my water to 6.0, space heater set to 75 degrees, humidity kept between 40 and 50 % 600 watt metal hydride and LED ufo both about 12 to 16 inches from canopy. I do have a soil moisture meter and sometimes I think I water too soon could this be the case of over watering? any help would be greatly appreciated. sorry for the blurry photo

100_15504.JPG

Yes miracle grow soil needs no nutes for about 2 weeks, I use it myself an love starting my plants in it, hasn't failed me yet but I don't start feeding till 2 weeks after breaking soil an even then I start 1/4 dose an increase each feeding till they tell me to stop lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I use fox farm nutrients and swear by them you ph needs to be minimum 6.3 ph what week you on and are you using bush doctor line up

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks overwatered and overfertilized to me. Let the plant dry out and don't even think about fertilizer until you see significant new growth.

That's what I was about to say over watered starting root rot maybe... Hope not just use 6.3 ph water make sure your ppm is under 400 on straight water

Your light is way to close. That's your main problem. I can't even see the light in the pic even but those seedlings are being fried

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There is barely 100 watts worth of plants under that light. Pull that light way back and dim that ballast to 25%.

420-magazine-mobile2106766939.jpg
that's my mob boss and light is 5 foot from plant from seedling that plant is 3 months old and topped it 3 times

420-magazine-mobile2106766939.jpg
that's my mob boss and light is 5 foot from plant from seedling that plant is 3 months old and topped it 3 times

Nice. Finally someone here who puts his light where it should be. It only needs to penetrate down 2 feet of the canopy. Plants need to grow into the light. The sun doesn't move closer

Lol you should see my purple thai she is only 5 months old lol here she is
420-magazine-mobile1233111921.jpg
this plant is from 1974 from thailand

Lol yes I am one of 3 people in the USA that have this strain of thai. This thai was sought after vigorously in 1974 by my best friends dad he brought back 50 seeds and I so happen to be one of the lucky 3 that got this plant :) I have had it tested and it tests out at 32% 80 20 indica dominant she kicks yo u in the face I can't finish a bowl to myself

Back
Top Bottom