Feel like such a dunce

Canadiangirl

Hi I am new here. New as in maneuvering around the sight, posting, etc. From what I have been able to see is some amazing people helping, assisting and caring to the best of their abilities. What a fantastic forum to be a part of. In short time I will be getting my "green" card and I'm sure I will be pestering you all with questions, questions, questions☺ I hope to somehow be as helpful in return. Sweetsue, I have read some of your posts and I have to say, you seem to be an amazing person. I hope we get a chance to chat. Take care everyone!

Hi I am new here. New as in maneuvering around the sight, posting, etc. From what I have been able to see is some amazing people helping, assisting and caring to the best of their abilities. What a fantastic forum to be a part of. In short time I will be getting my "green" card and I'm sure I will be pestering you all with questions, questions, questions☺ I hope to somehow be as helpful in return. Sweetsue, I have read some of your posts and I have to say, you seem to be an amazing person. I hope we get a chance to chat. Take care everyone!

:welcome: Canadiangirl. They tell me I'm amazing, but it's really them being so amazing they drag me along. :laughtwo: So nice to meet you. Another Canadian among us, eh? I'm from the Pittsburgh are in the US, but so many of my friends here are Canadian that I'm saving all my Canadian coins that show up on occassion in our money to spend when I get the chance to travel across your great country and visit them all.

Do you grow? If so, are you considering a journal? We love journals. :dreamy: There's no better way to quickly acclimate to the site than to invite your happy virtual neighbors to watch over your shoulder as you bring your girls to harvest.

I'm thrilled you'll be getting your green card. Then you can get on with the business of natural healing. We have a multitude of resources available to help you get the most out of your medicine. May I ask what you'll be treating?

If there's anything we can help you with you have only to ask. I appear to be quite busy, and sometimes members hesitate to come to me because they feel they'll be taking too much of my time. I assure you right here and now, I'm here to help in any way I can. If you need me for anything, come find me. I'm pretty much everywhere. :battingeyelashes: :love:

You're aware we have a Canadian forum? There might be things of interest for you.

Canada Forum

it sure is nice for members to greet and truly welcome new people. I was on a motorcycle forum where the admin & old timers
would abuse new comers for asking questions. feel the love here? I sure do

This is awesome. Thank you for all of the warm welcomes. Gotta love the cannabis community! Sweetsue- I would love to grow my own but I have no idea where to start and I am horrible with house plants let alone beautiful medicinal ones and unfortunately I learn best when watching. I just wish I knew someone where I live that I could watch and ask questions, take notes etc. Reading everyone's posts and journals is definitely helpful and gives more insight. Oh and I didn't know there was a Canadian forum? I do have some questions re the LPs out here and what the best one would be. They're was one that I was going to use and I just saw in the news that they are being sued for using chemicals when they werent supposed to. Theres also a company in whistler that says they are 100% organic but I'm unsure of their decarboxylization method. What to do what to do my medical use is for epilepsy, debilitating migraines, for some reason the last couple of years-anxiety, insomnia and also I'd like to do preventative.

Oh and hand jive, I've been a recreational user for years I've just now come to the realization that I'm tired of always looking over my shoulder (hence the green card) and would like to be more responsible with it medicinally. I would like to make my own oil and I would love even more to grow my own ladies. Oh to be self sufficient in this aspect would be truly enlightening and satisfying. Actually, I did try to grow my own in high school but my damn cat ate the plant and proceeded to shred my mother's drapes. That was a sight to come home to! My mother chasing the cat and cursing it at the same time. Coffee table flipped over....needless to say the cat survived, my beginner grow op did not

Hi again everyone! I gotta be honest, I've been reading, searching, asking questions, and annoying everyone around me that is "trustworthy" (that is about 3 people) and gotten all the info I possibly could.
I am still feeling incompetent but I'm pulling the trigger on Thursday!
Finally got what I need as far as the beans go! Have my soii, and purchasing the tent/light on Thursday!
I'm having problems with germination already, perhaps just impatient. First round I tried 4 between tissues and in between two plates. I have been keeping them in an upper cabinet with a small lamp on the counter underneath to provide a little heat. The plates are wrapped in plastic wrap. I waited 10 days and got nothing.
I've aborted them and started new ones.

Suggestions for me anyone?
Hope all is well with all of you!!
Rob

RHUMP, speaking ONLY from my experience and not meant to upset apple carts. Don't fuck with the paper towel shit. how would you

like it if after your mom's egg had been fertilized(by whatever method) some asshole decided to move you to a new womb just as
you were getting used to the 1st home???? plant the SEED, not the radical/sprout, towel method gives one an additional opportunity to
muck it all up and at the most critical stage of their development. keep trying & reporting please. I know you want to be absolutely
positive that seed will grow, good fresh seed has at least 90% germ rate, go with that and quit trying to kill them girls before they have
a chance to make you happy.

like the feeling ya get when ya crap your drawers, ain't no doubt about it. (you are definitely in good hands, OR this is a well thought

out and beautifully constructed illusion)

it sure is nice for members to greet and truly welcome new people. I was on a motorcycle forum where the admin & old timers
would abuse new comers for asking questions. feel the love here? I sure do

Oh handjive4mota, you have no idea the love that pulses through this community. :laughtwo: We welcome the opportunity to answer your questions, and this membership will go far out of their way to support you in any possible way. This community is unlike any I've encountered to date in size and in the love that permeates these digital streets.

I've noticed you wandering the site lately. We seem to end up in the same places a lot. I look forward to getting to know you better. Have a wonderful day. :battingeyelashes: :love:

like the feeling ya get when ya crap your drawers, ain't no doubt about it. (you are definitely in good hands, OR this is a well thought

out and beautifully constructed illusion)

:laughtwo: You and I have disparate views on what feels good. Lol!

thanks SweetSue, really nice to be able to access wonderful people and info. all in the same place. we probably end in same areas

due to some genetic or cerebral defect we share, LOL. hell ya gotta be something, sorta fucked up in the head is an admirable trait, got a

lot of friends sharing that wonderful defect. guess you already knew that.

did not mean that crapping ones drawers should make one feel good, I meant that when it happens

ya damn sure know it happened, LOL, definitely not the best feeling in the world, especially on Friday night

in the middle of a crowded dance floor. been there done that, don't want any more

Back
Top Bottom