Hello everybody

Buds420

Hi, Im excited to be a member of this community this is my first time joining a site like this I'm a new grower and I'm curntly on the 8th week of flower with my first ever grow. I'm growing white widdow from seed and genetics are from canuk seeds. I joined this site since I woke up this morning and I had noticed that my buds had shrunk and I didn't understand why.all my leaves look ok buds are really frosty they just kinda shrunk a bit, then I looked at my calender and noticed that it had been four day today without water and the last watering was the beginning of flush I only gave it 5 ml of flawless finish from advanced nutrients a total of 1 gallon of water and I have my plant in a 3 gallon pot with fox farms ocean forest. So this morning I emidiatly gave her some water total 1 gallon with only pure water and I kinda feel like the buds are swelling back up in going to monitor it and see. I am going to give her another gallon of water with 3 ml of flawless finish its been about 30 minutes since i gave her the first gallon im not sure if its bad to water 30 minutes apart? If anybody can tell me if I'm doing ok and why my buds are doing that I'd really appreciate it! Much love!

Welcome Buds420 :welcome:

I don't know the answer because I am a new grower as well. I suggest heading over to our Grow Room. That's where our growers hang out. Ask your question here: FAQ > Ask Us Anything

Enjoy.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom