Kr4zy - Soil/Coco - Super Silver Haze - 2015

kr4zyAL

hey people, new to this forum, i love growing weed so wanted to join forum so i can learn more from you experienced people :)

anyways i start growing 3 months back :Namaste: and i currently have 1 x afghan og in flowering week 2 and this grow journal is for the new seed i germinated which i got from a friend, its Super Silver Haze from greenhouseseeds.nl

im growing currently the SSH in 50% Potting Mix(sand,top soil,coco dust, compost mix) with another 50% of Coco Coir.

i have the afghan OG growing under a 400w MH and the room has AC to balance the heat.

currently i have the SSH growing under 2 x 45w CFL (my 45w cfl give 2500 lumens each)

Progress -

16th Nov - started germination
17th Nov - planted in Coffee Cup
21st Nov - its UP!

gonna grow this baby to 2 weeks with the CFL and in cup and later transplant to bigger pot and keep under my 150w Metal Halide.

ill post picture soon :D

Any tips are appreciated :)

Cheers! :Namaste:

DSC_005835.JPG
DSC_006141.JPG
DSC_006030.JPG
DSC_006233.JPG
DSC_006330.JPG

update, realized CFL's waste alot of lumens around it without actually giving any towards the plant,
moved the SSH under a 150w HPS bulb and also started growing a Hindu Kush Auto in Coco-coir only under the same light,
will post pictures inabit :)

update : moved things around due to space issues,

this is the afghan og/amnesia skunk ( my friend who gave me the seed not sure what it was ) , anyways, its in 5th week of flowering, let me know how it looks, the fan leaves are supposed to be like that when flowering right?
DSC_0107_2_.JPG
DSC_010726.JPG
DSC_010629.JPG
DSC_010531.JPG

Update : figure im not doing this journal properly since i got caught up with alot of work :/

these are the pictures now of my grow

flowering plant - it is a AFGHAN SKUNK in last week of flowering
Medium veg plant - its the Super Lemon Haze
Small plant - its a AUTO Hindu Kush

DSC_013618.JPG
DSC_013321.JPG
DSC_008138.JPG
DSC_006630.JPG
DSC_007433.JPG
DSC_007830.JPG
DSC_0067_11.JPG

Update :

So been nearly 3 months since i started growing cannabis -

First Plant - Afghan Skunk currently Flowering for 2 Months and 2 weeks - waiting for more CBD effect and also buds looks like they can fatten up more so keeping it another few days before harvest

Growing in a 1 gal pot - mix of potting mix and compost

(not sure if strain is actually afghan skunk but it looks beautiful, pics bottom :) )

Second Plant - Super Lemon Haze currently Vegging for 1 month and 2 weeks, got her transplanted from a cup to a 2gal pot, started learning super cropping and topping plants. worked pretty good for the SLH recovered very fast - Planning to learn cloning from this in the future to learn to clone.

growing in 100% potting mix which is top sands, coco-coir, compost, soil)

going to transplant from 2gal to mayb 3 gal or 5gal pot before starting flowering on this one.

3rd Plant - Auto Hindu Kush currently in week 7 and started flowering a week back - also transplanted this to a 2gal pot, couldnt LST so its huge now. noted that transplanting the auto causes so much slow grow for a week but plant recovered and grew huge in another 2 weeks itself i think cause of flowering stretch it grow tall

Same like SLH im growing this in 100% potting mix.

As for nutrients only have a Nitro Plus(3dif kinds of nitrogen) and Bloom Fertilizer compound sold in localshops and also a fertilizer solution mix which has all the micro and macro nutes including cal and mag, want to get better nutes made for cannabis but expensive to order online to my country the flora series foxfarm bottles etc so going with what i find locally.

Future grows gonna mix more compost into the potting mix as i find keeping 100% potting mix drains out the water too fast.

Bought a 400w HPS and 400w MH - going to make a bigger and better flowering tent

also gonna use the 150w MH and 150 HPS i already have make a good veg tent

have fallen in love with growing cannabis :circle-of-love:

question -
i cant find blackstrap mollasses here so can i mix brown sugar with water and flush the flowering plant in this last week so it gets good good taste?

Cheers!

these pictures some are about a week old btw.

DSC_021318.JPG
DSC_021221.JPG

for some reason the pictures always get upload rotated left :/ tried rotation in viewer but didnt work :/

Hi kr4zyAL,

The uploading sideways/upside down issue is a common issue that we cover in the tutorial on how to post photos:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos with the last post dedicated to uploading and properly orienting photos from a phone.

There are also tutorial videos - Uploading Photos: A Video Guide and Uploading Photos from iPhone / iPad

Greenest Regards,
David Bowman

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

hi brother,

Thank you for your reply! i couldnt come to post in the journal for a long long time!

here is the update of current grow -

The 2 plants of Hindu Kush Automatic was amazing! both plants i got about 1oz dry bud each and the high was a very hard hitting indica feeling, i also realized when you keep the plant until all the fan leaves turn yellow then the potency i think increases cause the 2nd Hindu kush auto i kept like that and the high was better than the first hindu kush.

pictures will be uploaded soon of all the 3 plants.

what happened to my grow was the place i was growing i couldnt no longer grow(police) so i had to move my SLH baby out to a friends garden.
The Super Lemon Haze was transplanted to a 7gal bucket and it grew insanely beautiful,flowering started because it was under the sun the buds were beautifully coated with resin, but unfortunately recently my country experienced insane rainfall and floods and SLH was at my friends garden and one of the cola branches got totally soaked with rain water and bud rot was caused about a week back from now. and i made a mistake by not cutting off the bud rot buds ( i didnt know it was bud rot :( i thought it was just the rain caused the branch to wilt ) so i left it and 4 days back found out that the bud rot had spread to all the colas/buds :( ( i trained the SLH to have about 15 colas) :( tried to somehow recover SLH from bud rot but nothing worked as bud rot had spread properly due to the 3 days of wind and rain :( and plant was cut off 25th May 2016 :'(

all the pictures will be uploaded soon, got soo many pics to show yall brothers :)

im currently not growing any but have a plan to start in june properly in a secure location!

i have more seeds remaining so planning to grow a set of 6 autos of fast and vast under a 400w HPS and also to grow Dinafem OG kush + Canadian Medical seeds ( harleyquin, chemo, chandon etc under another 400w MH/HPS until flowering :)

until then, Bless you all and Have a amazing grow year ahead!

:Namaste:

:thanks:

Hello, I've just seen this journal and would like to input a couple of things if I may. First in regards to the CFL's that you used for a short while you should have placed them horizontally over the plants as they emit light from the sides not the tip, just for future reference in case you use them again. Secondly we don't get blackstrap molasses here either (UK) but we have Black Treacle which is pretty much the same thing and has a good ratio of Calcium to Magnesium, although it's mainly under LED lighting that this extra additive is required. All the best with your grow :thumb:

hello brother!

Thank you for your reply!

yes i did realize that keeping the circular CFL hanging was wasting alot of lumen! next time i will use it horizontally with reflective material!

and black treacle really? ahahahhaha ive been using pure bees honey with water to feed plant to get those advantages of molasses and actually the honey + water flushing for 2 weeks also made my hindu kush super smooth and tasty :) next time i will try using black treacle bro!

Cheers! Bless you!

Back
Top Bottom