Random Bag Seed Adventure

CrimsonChronic

Greetings all! I've decided to start a journal, to track the progress of my little ones.. I don't have much experience as this is my second grow, but I am willing to listen and learn from the experts. I planted 2 seeds a few weeks ago, both I had gathered from recent bags but I can't remember the strains for the life of me. I may pop another bean in the dirt just in case I have a male or 2.. I would like to experiment with some LST so I planted them offset in their pots.

Strain: Unknown

Veg or Flower: 2 weeks into veg

Indoor or outdoor: indoor 24x24x48 grow tent

Soil or Hydro: Soil mix from local nursery

Size pots: 1.75 gallon plastic with drain holes

Lighting: Screw in type LED bulbs for Veg, and 2x Mars 300 for Flower

Nutrients: None yet and I am open to suggestions as I don't have a clue ;)

Here they are 1 week ago, under a small fluorescent fixture that I used to get them started..
IMG_0034151.JPG

IMG_0033162.JPG

Here they are as of today
IMG_006773.JPG

IMG_006689.JPG
IMG_005298.JPG

And the setup
IMG_005197.JPG

excited to see how those led bulbs do

Sent from my LG-H811 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They actually work very well for what they are. I have 2 other plants in flower that were under those until yesterday. Here is what the buddage looks like as of yesterday. They are on their 4th week of flower and the biggest buds are about the size of a quarter..

IMG_025361.JPG
IMG_025453.JPG
IMG_025257.JPG
IMG_024756.JPG

They actually work very well for what they are. I have 2 other plants in flower that were under those until yesterday. Here is what the buddage looks like as of yesterday. They are on their 4th week of flower and the biggest buds are about the size of a quarter..

IMG_025361.JPG
IMG_025453.JPG
IMG_025257.JPG
IMG_024756.JPG
Wow pretty impressed didnt think they would actully work that good what brand and wattage is it

Sent from my LG-H811 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom