The Lion Man's Organic Autos

LionFromZion

Watsup 420 crew,

I started the germinating process of my autos today and cant wait to get them in soil and going.
This will be my 1st time ever growing autos so I am keen like a bean haha.

Im from South Africa and its not the easiest to get good genetics/seeds, I got these Auto seeds from someone I met on a growers club group and its a new seedbank bringing seeds into SA :thumb::bravo: Really keen to see how they turn out.
The seeds are from Pachamamaseeds and strains im growing are:
- 1 x Critical Auto
- 1 x Tangerine Auto
- 1 x Haze Auto
- 1 x Mamba Auto

Some information on the grow:

Lights: 2 x 100watt powerchip LED's (full spectrum - 4000lumens each)
Soil: Organic soil mix, bone meal, vermiculite
Feed: Nitrosol with ph 6.5 water (will be half strength until flowering)
Light schedule: 20/4
Watering: When necessary

I will update more and more as things start progressing.. Have a great night further and enjoy the journal !

:Namaste:

The Cupboard .

420-magazine-mobile1227629571.jpg

The Seeds in water - waiting for the last 1 to drop then they going into bags wrapped in damp paper towl. .

420-magazine-mobile1202709655.jpg

Ahooi bro's !! More Sa dudes!!! Cool. Im in. I have 6 pachamamaseeds autos. On the go at present. Will post pics of them later when i got a gap!! Any news updates on the legalization process???

Ahoooooy Grow bro... Its legal to enjoy cannabis in the safety and privacy of your own home ! thats all I know so far.
Please post the pics, id dig to see.
Will be planting mine now in the next couple mins and then updating the journal.

This it the tangerine auto came up 9 june so its plus minus a month today. Did some Lst yesterday to encourage bottom to catch up to the top.
420-magazine-mobile585170704.jpg
got them under a 300 w led and supplement them with cfls. More is alway better.
420-magazine-mobile942101284.jpg
the mamba also got Lst. Their is a gold cush in their too. Had the tangerine auto 1st then a friend germinated to many and passed 5 more on to me. They were in seeding tray and needed transplanting desperately. So think they off to a poor start.
Enjoy your grow bro!!

Nice 1 buddy !
You have a journal ? Id like to keep a track on them if possible.
You should of started LST earlier and Autos hate being transplanted they should be in 1 pot their whole life.
But they looking great mate, happy plants :)

Finally put seed to soil :D
Had to mix my soil a lil different due to a shortage of vermiculite, I gave a friend half of my bag thinking I could get more. Went to the place and they were all sold out SO I purchased some orchid trimmings/bark to help with airation and drainage .. At the same time staying strictly organic . booooom

The other 3 pots are from my 12/12 experiment journal and will be moved into their new home as soon as the autos show face.. Looks very crowded but as soon as it's only the 4 autos you will see the space is perfect !

Anyways guys, any tips or advice you could give me moving forward would be much appreciated as this is my 1st autoflower grow.

Have a blessed and irie day further

420-magazine-mobile1337108106.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1046596120.jpg

Nice 1 buddy !
You have a journal ? Id like to keep a track on them if possible.
You should of started LST earlier and Autos hate being transplanted they should be in 1 pot their whole life.
But they looking great mate, happy plants :)
Ya bra. As i said i got 5 of them frim a friend. Rescue case. My original one been in big deep pot from start. Know about the transplant thing but had no choise really! I dont have a journal at present. Away from home 3 weeks at a time. Mannaged to slip home yesterday to Lst them. Rather late than never. Most 3 weeks old.

Looking very nice dude.. You grow the DP from seed or clone ?
Iv been struggeling for ages to get the original DP genetics, all the DP iv seen my side has been crossed with something.

Got the dp from dutch passion seeds. Some guy came here in 70's and took back premo seeds from durban. If u read about them on their website the say it starts off indica looking. Big fat leaves. When u flower the sativa comes through and leaves get alot smaller. Its awesome!!
420-magazine-mobile1685814894.jpg
you can see dp closest to camara. Compared to flowering one in tent.
420-magazine-mobile909870551.jpg
cant wait to taste it. Ill show those guys in durban what real dp is !!!!

very very nice.
I know Dutch passion has them.
Just thought u might of had the genetics or something.
Think this is gna be 1 super tastey plant. looks so happy!!!

Got the dp from dutch passion seeds. Some guy came here in 70's and took back premo seeds from durban. If u read about them on their website the say it starts off indica looking. Big fat leaves. When u flower the sativa comes through and leaves get alot smaller. Its awesome!!
420-magazine-mobile1685814894.jpg
you can see dp closest to camara. Compared to flowering one in tent.
420-magazine-mobile909870551.jpg
cant wait to taste it. Ill show those guys in durban what real dp is !!!!

I am growing the Dutch Passion DP as well. The leaves started off very indica in my grow, but never switched to the more traditional sativa leaves. I am loving my DP and can't wait to try it. Have a clone from it as well to keep the genetics going if I like it (also have a few more beans to try to see if there are any different phenos. Was really shocked my leaves didn't change on my girl.

I am growing the Dutch Passion DP as well. The leaves started off very indica in my grow, but never switched to the more traditional sativa leaves. I am loving my DP and can't wait to try it. Have a clone from it as well to keep the genetics going if I like it (also have a few more beans to try to see if there are any different phenos. Was really shocked my leaves didn't change on my girl.
Wow. Mine when young has gigantic leaves and baby hand leaves in flower. .

Back
Top Bottom