HSO Blue Dream & Lemon OG Haze By Ethos Collective In DBHBB By The Tard

re: HSO Blue Dream & Lemon OG Haze By Ethos Collective In DBHBB By The Tard

They just popped so ill be updating more later. I decided to journal this grow because I want a record of the LOGH. I've done the blue dream several times so I know what to expect with that one. Thanks for checking this one out :)

Subb'd, have their mandarin cookies. Think I am going to run it next instead of the northern lights, will be watching.

Thanks

Well, as of this morning, one of the LOGH is above ground and the other 3 are pushing up the soil. They'll all be up by tomorrow im guessing. Im excited about these ones. Im going with some coco in the soil this round because of a friends suggestion. We'll see what happens :)

20170916_201221.jpg
20170916_201231.jpg
20170916_201259.jpg

Theres the Citral Flo I just did. Monster dank buds :)

What's up Tard? Im along for this one :thumb:

Right on Yeti, welcome!

So, in my last grow I did a strawberry cough from a bagseed I got from a frend and it hermied the fuck out! Threw nanners all over! Well, I found a few seeds in the citral flo and the rare darkness. Theyre beautiful seeds so I'll save em for a rainy day but itll be the last time I grow seeds from anyone else than a reputable breeder...smh. Lesson learned :)

Right on Yeti, welcome!

So, in my last grow I did a strawberry cough from a bagseed I got from a frend and it hermied the fuck out! Threw nanners all over! Well, I found a few seeds in the citral flo and the rare darkness. Theyre beautiful seeds so I'll save em for a rainy day but itll be the last time I grow seeds from anyone else than a reputable breeder...smh. Lesson learned :)

That sucks! I grew out a Purple Trainwreck (from HSO I believe) and it was the worst hermie I have ever seen. I get some late flowering bananas on more strains than I care to admit, but nothing like the PTW. 6 weeks in and there were bananas everywhere with some of the lowers being almost completly male parts. I should have done a better job inspecting but was super busy with other things at the time.

So after contacting Revolution Micro, ill be getting one of their lights and a controller for half price so long as I advertise it here. Im using LEDs right now but will change those out for the DEVA when it arrives and after the seedlings are old enough to handle the change. It's a DE 1000W HPS self contained unit. They seem pretty legit and I really wanna stop using LEDs because of the way they burn the tops of my plants. I have more than sufficient air circulation so im not too worried about the heat factor...besides, winter's on its way anyway lol. Updates forthcoming :)

So after contacting Revolution Micro, ill be getting one of their lights and a controller for half price so long as I advertise it here. Im using LEDs right now but will change those out for the DEVA when it arrives and after the seedlings are old enough to handle the change. It's a DE 1000W HPS self contained unit. They seem pretty legit and I really wanna stop using LEDs because of the way they burn the tops of my plants. I have more than sufficient air circulation so im not too worried about the heat factor...besides, winter's on its way anyway lol. Updates forthcoming :)

congratulations!!!:)

you'll make them proud of their decision; I'm sure :cheer:

That is awesome Tard! Is that twins or two seedlings in one cup?

TBH, I didn't think that 3rd seed was viable so I just threw it in there...low and behold! I guess I was wrong lol. Ill leave them as they are and have 2 plants in that pot. Shouldn't make a big difference in yield or condition

TBH, I didn't think that 3rd seed was viable so I just threw it in there...low and behold! I guess I was wrong lol. Ill leave them as they are and have 2 plants in that pot. Shouldn't make a big difference in yield or condition

it may matter later, when much larger- keeping the soil's energy up...:)

Back
Top Bottom