10' x 14' Soil NW

Dankosaur

Room:
10x14ft about 7.5ft ceiling
closet#1 4.5x3ft 4ft 8 tube T5 (veg)
closet#2 3x3ft right now is storage for nutes, water equipment etc possible mother/clone
closet#3 3x3ft storage for now possible second veg

Soil Fox Farms Organic Happy Frog
Will have 4 air cooled HPS lights for flower(eventually upgrading to 6 maybe down the road)
Botanicare nutes(still figuring out how to work out a nute/watering schedule)
Water storage in food safe 5 gallon buckets connect to air pump to stir
Plan on doing perpetual so getting clones bit by bit. so far:
6 hindu kush
1 white widow
We plan to do about 4 plants per 600watt and keeping veg full if not just to kill for bho :D mmm bho
Will try to update with photos and such as i can! thanks for stopping in!

6hindu kush babies yesterday. will add more photos after plastic is up in the room!
Photo00432.jpg

Re: 10x14ft soil NW

Sounds like a good plan, I'm thinking of doing a closet just for a mother. 6-600w hps? wow, your power co. is gonna love you. i'll stay tuned.

Sounds like a good plan, I'm thinking of doing a closet just for a mother. 6-600w hps? wow, your power co. is gonna love you. i'll stay tuned.

Hello icky!
Haha. Yeah we are starting with "only" 4 600w and maybe second or 3rd round add 2.
Hopefully they just appreciate the money and leave me alone.
(although grow is medical and legal)

sooo here are more photos
(its phone camera will get better camera this week..)

closet line up:
Photo00481.jpg

main room:
Photo00492.jpg

nutes/equipment:
Photo00501.jpg

temp/RH in closet:
Photo00512.jpg

Hindu kush:
Photo00542.jpg

Photo00554.jpg

Photo00561.jpg

Photo0057.jpg

Photo00581.jpg

Photo00605.jpg

White Widow:
Photo00592.jpg

bad pic but shows yellowing to brown curling up at tip of leaves, young and old alike.
ph 6.5
water 250 ppm
no nutes
Photo00615.jpg

Photo00641.jpg

From 50 down to 20% huh. Well my plants havent had humidity over 20% the whole time ive started. Im in washington and we are completely humidity deprived lol. For a while i was having problems with nutes and ph but i dont think your plants are in any harm because of the humidity. Try wet rolled up towels and pans of warm water. That should help a little

My cab stays at 16% humidity mainly because I haven't had the funds to add in a humidifier. I have noticed that leaves tend to come in alot narrower as they start out. My White Widow seems to be just fine with it but I have two The Pure clones that don't seem to like it so much with super narrow whispy fan leaves. They grow in fine but look a little odd when first opening up. I mist all of the girls several times a day just ph adjusted water. That does seem to help. Denver is just so damn dry.

From 50 down to 20% huh. Well my plants havent had humidity over 20% the whole time ive started. Im in washington and we are completely humidity deprived lol. For a while i was having problems with nutes and ph but i dont think your plants are in any harm because of the humidity. Try wet rolled up towels and pans of warm water. That should help a little

washington! the place to live. haha. I have several bowls of water laying about. i watered this evening and within 15 minutes rh was back around 50%
Im going to need to get an exhaust fan for the veg closet. too hot with plastic. my garden hose faucet leaks so i need to find a different way to hook up my "hydrologic small boy" water filter. but how..

Why don't you just fix the leak. Does it leak behind the wall like you left the hose attached over winter and it froze and cracked the pipe? maybe you just need a new o-ring on the hose end or a new faucet valve seal. for about $2.00 you can probably get a pack of them. Everything is now replaceable with plastic compression fittings for real cheap, If its the pipe just turn the water off, cut it off and replace it.

Why don't you just fix the leak. Does it leak behind the wall like you left the hose attached over winter and it froze and cracked the pipe? maybe you just need a new o-ring on the hose end or a new faucet valve seal. for about $2.00 you can probably get a pack of them. Everything is now replaceable with plastic compression fittings for real cheap, If its the pipe just turn the water off, cut it off and replace it.

it come out of the base to the knob to turn it on. i just need to by a new faucet head. but i believe the joint is somehwere inside the house. soo i might have to pull off some paneling. just annoying.

anywhoo. roommate picked up to ak 47 clones today. need to transplant, little yellow/stressed looking but theyll be bomb.
the room:
Photo00703.jpg

ak47 bitches:
Photo00712.jpg

Photo00724.jpg

Hindu kush(watered this morning leaves still look a little drooping, some yellowing on leaf points, not tip browning tips. both might be from temp getting to 90 for a second last night.. bad plastic.
Photo00744.jpg

Photo00753.jpg

white widow baby:
Photo00731.jpg

okaaaaaay! oh man bho has me ripped. Roommate picked up bigger titanium dabber "bio-root" and stakes/ties today while i was working! go him!

we had problems with spidermites.. bought "fox farms" bug spray stuff and did water that morning purchased than that at night. will do again in a week. have room cooled and humidity up at 50-60% for week or two in veg closet to help kill them, hope nutriant lockout doesn't happen. bugs hurt a couple leaves not awfullll.

did first 1/4 strength feed today of 4.5 gallons water, 22.5ml cal+mag, 12ml botanicare pro grow, 5ml bioroot. ph: 6.3, runoff: 6.4, ppm: 465. start ppm was 45 and ph was 8.3.(cal+mag and nutes brought ph down perfectly, didn't need to further ph adjust!)

Getting my camera from parents house sunday during at my sisters 21st birthday dinner. good times.

Ak-47 (maybe autoflower, have to check from dispensary)
Photo00784.jpg

Photo00792.jpg

hindu bitches:
Photo00761.jpg

Photo00801.jpg

Photo00811.jpg

Photo00841.jpg

Photo00854.jpg

Photo00861.jpg

White WIDOOOOOOW! my main bitch. she makes dah-lah-lah-lah lots of paper
(not actually all posts for entertainment and medical purposes)
Photo00822.jpg

all the girls hard to fit in one photo
Photo00871.jpg

there looking nice! full of tiny little nodes all tight and close together, perfect for fat dense colas =)

Did ya figure out your water supply problem yet?

yeah. it hooks up to my basement sink. fail for not getting that before. but go me! :cheer: you were right though. needs a new rubber peice for the hose's twist valve.

i took and topped the two large ones uhhm now 2 days ago. the new improved nodes are starting to form witha few tiny leaves showing. this is hopefully gonna help keep them similar height but their size will be drastically different.

Thats cool its only the seal. Cheap fix. I have 3 I wish I would have topped. 19 days in 12/12 and they are 5 ft. tall. I have about 2 feet of space left. Check them out on my link below. 2 others are half as tall but with 4 tops.

Thats cool its only the seal. Cheap fix. I have 3 I wish I would have topped. 19 days in 12/12 and they are 5 ft. tall. I have about 2 feet of space left. Check them out on my link below. 2 others are half as tall but with 4 tops.

ive been looking at it and have subscribed. nice stuff man! ill make sure to keep watching and make a presence over there! yeah im doing lst and topping. hopefully will get 10 to fill out 4-600watts coming either in a few days or mid december. dont really need yet is the thing.

Alright another washingtonian here sweet. I will try to help you out as much as I can on here. I have a test grow going on here of a new LED company. I am taking down my 400 watt and a 1000 watt just to compare this light to a 1000 watt. But I am going to subscribe to thread for sure.

Alright another washingtonian here sweet. I will try to help you out as much as I can on here. I have a test grow going on here of a new LED company. I am taking down my 400 watt and a 1000 watt just to compare this light to a 1000 watt. But I am going to subscribe to thread for sure.
:thanks:
Always can use more help! ill take a look at your grow for sure!

plants are loving the first feed! :morenutes: where i topped two of them they are growing back nicely and all lsted branches getting some gooood vertical growth again!

I want to try LST with my second grow. Is it a better yield that people do it so often or is it more for space? I may just do 1 lst, 1 natural vert and 2 that I top a few times, If I use all the same strain I should get a pretty good idea of what works best for me. I would love to have all that lighting you're getting but the one 400W I have loves to eat electricity as it is. Can't wait to see that White Widow you have get fat!

Back
Top Bottom