Strains For Brains - A Brain Patient's Perspective

My brain story of no return…

It was 2 years ago Sept 2015 that I experienced a brain attack which changed the way I think forever. And it’s been 1 year of fulltime rehabilitation that included Cognitive Behaviour Therapy classes, Occupational Therapy and Counselling which has changed the way I interact with the world forever. 

Hi, my name is Lady G and I have a rare form of Alzheimer’s called Frontal Temporal Dementia at the young age of 44 and welcome to my Grow & Brain Rehabilitation. 

I started growing modestly just two months before my first brain attack happened. After spending the rest of my life savings, I had no clue that I just bought myself a second chance at living. How did I know? I’m so relieved to tell you that I have been training my brain since March 2016 and witnessed huge positive results in my life. I went from accepting my death, to now planning consecutive grows to fulfill my list of medicinal needs.

What a massive victory so far, it’s like winning a world cup. I’m still reeling from it. I was diagnosed Nov 14, 2016, a year after my serious memory loss. The doctors refused to believe I was impacted, but I would not take no for an answer. I insisted that my doctors seek further scans and then we found it.

That “no” got me a diagnosis early enough to confirm my instinct that my brain was deteriorating. What if I had waited, I would be in a “home” right now. Makes me shake my head. According to the medical system, I should be hospitalized by now in full time care. And before I started growing, I was reading hospice pamphlets. But thanks to the help of my medical team and 420 family of brainiacs; their help makes up for the cognitive challenges I face daily.

My grow has become the link to my lifeline. Not only have I studied over 7500 of “420” hours last year.. As long as I keep growing my own medicine, I feel I have a legitimate chance at beating this thing. But it’s not going to be easy, in fact it will be death defying. 

Now I’m here experiencing a second chance at life. I have a lifestyle that my brain craves and adapts to, this is my office of healing affairs. My grow journal constantly challenges my executive functions, like planning, organizing, writing and reading through journals. Which in turn builds new brain cells, which ends in a harvest specific for my needs. 

These journals sharpen my project management skills I USED TO have, in fact, they never left, somewhere in my brain I am making progress and linking to old working management skills I thought I lost, just by posting journals of my progress weekly. This is bringing back standards of work that I didn’t have 1 year ago.

Luckily all my journals are keepsakes of my progress in hopes to inspire other Brain patients to seek out CBD/THC Oil as primary dosing alternatives. Every journal post I create allows me to make up for knowledge I am losing from having a Neuro Degenerative Disease. For every piece of advice someone gives me; I am regenerating brain cells and preventing Frontal Temporal Dementia aka Alzheimer’s from taking over my entire life.

No more tears, no more fears!
The outside world reminds me constantly of what’s in store for me, I have even planned my own funeral with my honey as I went bankrupt and lost my business that took 11 years to build. I am living against the odds, and will be the underdog until the day I die. I’m not afraid to stare down the barrel of a disease, especially if its’ pulling the trigger.

There is always hope….and Cannabis. Let not failure be my legacy, for I will not let ALZ anger and confusion manifest in my rolodex mind, preventing the flipping through my life, as words no longer evoke the smile from a memory we take for granted every day. On the flip side, I am experiencing the best time of my life, I’m legitimately happy. Cannabis is keeping me alive so here is all my research so you can help yourself.

This is my legacy and welcome to it…

------------------------

We/I have goals to achieve that will put Cannabis on the Medicinal map in terms of healing from Neuro Diseases for young and old.

I am an advocate for Neuro Patients to use the “OILzheimer’s Protocol 1.0” that I created because of my own formula and findings proven to be true. Let’s be the first in the world to publish the “OILzheimers’s Protocol 2.0” that will be a refined version of 1.0.

Let’s take the guess work away for our Seniors too, which is the largest group to switch over to Cannabis from pharma. That says so much…knowledge is truly power.

---------------------------------

Goals to Focus On & Weekly Updates

1. I want to create an easier way to make oil for caregivers and patients of ALZ & Dementia.
Update – Will publish a 2.0 “OILzheimer’s” method for making edible oil specifically for Neuro Patients which also includes FAQ’s. 

2. I want to create another dosing protocol for ALZ.
Update – Will publish a 2.0 dosing protocol for Neuro Degenerative Diseases.

3. I want to find strains that already exist that would help combat ALZ.
Update – Still researching and making a master list – Please keep a look out for clearheaded indica strains everyone.

4. I want to create my own strain that will target ALZ and extinguish early signs of dementia and cognitive impairment.
Update – Still researching – harder than I thought, but not impossible.

5. Destigmatize ALZ as a death sentence, show results as a new way of living with ALZ comfortably as a Brain Patient who makes her own medicine.
Update – Will post grow and brain related journal updates with gratitude.

6. Prove Cannabis is the most effective way to treat Neuro Degenerative Diseases.
Update – I would like to become a CBD Wellness Coach when Canada relegalizes Cannabis. Live my truth. Help local patients. I need help to save my life, I offer my story in return.

7. Showcase our results with the world.
Update – Massive website project already started. There is no stopping “The Neuro Brainac’s!” who study daily to pull together brain research related to CBD.

8. Researching 420 tools to help me produce better oil and more efficiently.
Update – Oil Slickers Community is a group of people whom I have helped create oil.

9. Gather testimonials and inspirational stories that give me hope.
Update – Constantly collecting testimonials from those whom I’ve helped.

10. Study 5000 hours a year about GREEN meds to save my life through Neuro Genesis.
Update – Daily for the rest of my life. I cannot go without my medicine or this FTD disease will come back in full force.

Can you help me achieve my goals?
Very humbling to ask…

-----------------------------

All the strains you want to learn about but don’t have the time because of medical reasons.

Introducing to you…

Now presenting, 16 months of ongoing research, experimental grows and oil making processes and many BRAINIACS from this amazing forum and around the world; as a culmination of ongoing effort to stop the suffering for patients and caregivers from Neuro Diseases. This is just the beginning.

Welcome to the Oil Slickers Community!

BRAIN HEALTH AFFECTS ALL – ARE YOU VULNERABLE?

MASTER LIST FOR 
“STRAINS FOR BRAINS”

Neuro Degenerative Diseases, Alzheimer's, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Frontotemporal Dementia, PTSD, Grief, Trauma, Memory Loss & Migraines.

*Master List Assumptions

Indoor Grow

Easy to Moderate
Organic
Photos & Autos
Feminized & Regular

For breeding
For micro-dosing oil
For vaping

This list will be updated

This list was created for patients

Use at your own risk

Formula’s for different times of the day.

Medicinal purposes only

I am targeting clear-headed strains that are predominantly Indica-CBD but with optional 20% Sativa blends. I want to capture that uplifting euphoria without triggering ANY neuro-trauma that most doctors claim Cannabis primarily does. I’m studying and researching everything and anything to do with OIL and the healing compounds it takes for brain retraining and neuro genesis processes.

High indica THC for brain pain emergencies only.

THC attacks the pain in the brain and works along side the CBD as partners.

CBD addresses inflammation through the neuro protectors.

If you keep THC low you can still heal over time. Every thing in moderation.

Indica addresses the chronic pain in the body and brain in smaller doses will not trigger the brain.

I do not recommend Sativa over 20%.

-------------------

THESE ARE GOAL PERCENTAGES

A: Day Time

80% Indica, 20% Sativa & CBD (Mostly Indica) = 1:1 or higher CBD

CBD 6% - 21%

THC 6%

B: Night time

100% Indica & CBD = (Indica) = 1:1 or higher THC

CBD 6%

THC 6% - 24%

C: Migraines

80% Indica, 20% Sativa & CBD = (Mostly Indica) Higher CBD & Higher THC

CBD 6% - 21%

THC 12% - 24%

D: Severe Brain Pain (Swelling pain, sharp intermittent knife pain, long lasting vice grip pain

80% Indica, 20% Sativa & CBD = (Mostly Indica) Most CBD & Most THC

CBD 21%

THC 24%

----------------

Terpenes or smell tones to look for...

Tree
Wood
Bergamot
Sandalwood
Cedar
Sage
Lemon
Coffee
Berry
Citrus
Blueberry
Coconut
Garlic
Olives

* Assumptions: 

*Sativa should remain under 20% at most times to prevent brain triggers. If there are clear headed Sativa's, bring them forward because we still need uplifting undertones to our brain meds.

--------- Based on my Experience as a Brain Patient & Grower-----------

Kushy Kush – Feminized Seeds

Canuk Seeds' Kushy Kush is an indica strain and ONLY takes 6 weeks to flower.

Typical of the completely indica dominant genetics of the plant Kushy Kush grows into a small bushy plant that produces a THC level of 22%=24%.

It can be harvested outdoors at the end of September.

Kushy Kush is known to give a clear and energetic high with strong pain relief capability thanks to heavy dominance of indica in the genetics of this strain. Definitely not one to miss for the Kush connoisseur.

Additional Information
Seedbank Canuk Seeds
Sex Feminized
Variety Mostly Indica
Strain Genetics indica (kush)
Flowering Type Photoperiod
Flowering Time 42 Days
Where to Grow Indoor, Outdoor
Harvest Month End of September
Effect Energetic
Plant Height Small bushy
THC Content 24%
Yield 650-750 grams m2

CBD DREAM – (Blue Dream x OG Kush)

Description:

Uplifting and relaxing, this Canadian Indica-dominant strain packs a punch of high CBD and low THC for the medical cannabis grower.

Notes of sweet pine and citrus combine for a clear-headed and focused stone. Compact, bushy plants reach a height of 3-4 feet. Flowers mature in 8 weeks. This high-yielding variety will make an excellent addition to any garden.

High Yield and THC
Type: Indoor / Outdoor
Growing: Very Easy
Flowering Time: 8 Weeks
Indica/Sativa: 80% Indica, 20% Sativa
Effect: Calming, Relaxing Medical
THC: Easy
THC%: 6% THC Chart
CBD: 6% CBD Chart
CBN: 0.80%
Yield: 400 grams
Genetics: Blue Dream X Original Kush

------------------

Purple Afghan Kush Feminised Seeds

Dinafem Seeds

Description

Purple Afghan Kush is an indica-dominant marijuana strain that was bred by crossing a Purple Kush with a Pre'98 Bubba Kush. It is a very nice plant that has a delicious, fruity flavour and a calming, relaxing quality.

Purple Afghan Kush is a cannabis variety that pleases all of the senses. It grows into a hardy, bushy plant with great resistance to a range of pests and diseases. It develops classic indica buds which are dense and very resinous. Throughout its flowering phase it produces a wonderful display of colour with lovely purple and lavender coloured leaves. It will grow in any environment and its early flowering means that even in cooler regions the harvest should be collected before the weather turns bad.

Indoor growers will harvest about 500 gr/m2 in a flowering time of 60 days. If planted in the ground outside these plants can grow to reach a height of 2.5 meters yielding between 600 - 800 gr. per plant for harvest in late September or early October in northern latitudes.

Purple Afghan Kush exudes an intense aroma and flavour of fresh-cut pineapples and will make your mouth water with anticipation. It has a high level of THC (between 15% - 20%) and low CBD while having a pure indica effect that is completely relaxing for both body and mind. It has therapeutic applications to ease aching muscles.

Awards:

3rd prize "Best Indica" at Cannazores Cup 2016
1st prize "Best Indica" at Expogrow 2015
2nd prize at the Copa Mega Cata Invernal MF 2015
3rd prize "Indoor Bio" at Spannabis Málaga 2015

Characteristics

BREEDER Dinafem Seeds
GENETICS Purple Kush x Pre'98 Bubba Kush
VARIETY Mostly Indica
FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT High
CBD CONTENT Low
YIELD Indoors: 500 g/m2; Outdoors: 600-800 g/plant
PLANT HEIGHT up to 2.5 metres
GROWS Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 60 days
HARVEST MONTH late September/early October
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Muscle Spasm
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Yes
TASTE / FLAVOUR Fruity, Pineapple
EFFECT Body, Head, Relaxing
AWARDS 2nd prize in the Copa Mega Cata Invernal MF 2015; 3rd prize Indoor Bio in Spannabis Málaga 2015; Best Indica at Expogrow 2015

Violator Kush Feminised Seeds 
– For pain emergencies

Barney's Farm Seeds

Description

Violator Kush is a devastatingly potent indica strain bred by bringing together two premium Himalayan varieties, viz. a Malana Charas cultivar and a pure Hindu Kush plant. Heavy resin production and potency are the hallmarks of Violator Kush.

Malana Charas plants are well-known amongst afficionados for producing powerful hand-rubbed resin and surely the Hindu Kush strain needs no further eulogies as it has truly cemented its place in the history of cannabis breeding. Violator Kush grows into a short, bushy plant that stays below 100 cm. tall and which has plenty of side-branches sporting broad, dark green leaves. Bud development is very dense and without support some branches may well be in danger of breaking.

The preferred environment is indoors although it also does well outdoors in warmer climates. Greenhouse cultivation is not recommended due to the high risk of mould unless air-circulation is very good; something that will need careful consideration when grown indoors too. After a period of 55 - 60 days flowering yields of 650 gr/m2 with 22% THC are quite possible.

Violator Kush has an earthy, musky aroma and flavour which is not unusual for an indica strain. The effect is very strong, long-lasting and a physical, body-stone that is very relaxing and can certainly lead to plenty of couch-lock. Great when you need to really unwind and curl up with some music or just to watch a movie or TV.

Characteristics

BREEDER Barney's Farm Seeds
GENETICS Malana Charas cultivar x Hindu Kush
VARIETY Indica
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 22.00%
CBD CONTENT 1.5%
YIELD Preferred Indoor: 650 g/m2
PLANT HEIGHT 80 - 90 cm (indoor)
GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 55 - 60 days
HARVEST MONTH End of September
TASTE / FLAVOUR Musky
EFFECT Body, Couch Lock, Relaxing, Strong

----------------------Alphabetical Based on Research----------------------

This is my master wish list for Neuro Meds.
The following strains match my formula's but I have not confirmed them.

-----------------------

Bubba Kush CBD Feminised Seeds
Dinafem Seed

Description

Bubba Kush CBD is bred from a cross of a Pre-'98 Bubba Kush, one of the strongest indica strains ever created, and one of Dinafem's high-CBD strains. A soothing effect unencumbered by the possibility of any debilitating effects from unbridled THC.

With a THC:CBD content of 8%:10% Bubba Kush CBD makes a therapeutic marijuana strain par excellence. Being indica-dominant it grows into quite small, compact plants that develop a lovely purple colouration near the end of its flowering period, especially where night-time temperatures are cooler. Grown indoors yields are in the region of 450 gr/m2 within a flowering time of 55 - 60 days. Outdoors in warm regions, or in a greenhouse where the climate is a bit cooler, it can reach a height of 2.5 meters and yield 900 gr/plant by mid-October in northern latitudes.

Bubba Kush CBD has rich flavours which are earthy with notes of sweet fruit and Kush. It is recommended for treating insomnia, anorexia as well as muscle tension and pain.

Characteristics

BREEDER Dinafem Seeds
GENETICS Pre-'98 Bubba Kush x CBD-rich Strain
VARIETY Mostly Indica
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 8%
CBD CONTENT 10%
YIELD Indoors: 450 gr/m2; Outdoors: up to 900 gr/plant
PLANT HEIGHT Up to 2.5 meters outdoors
HARVEST MONTH Mid-October
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Anorexia, Insomnia, Spasm
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Yes
TASTE / FLAVOUR Earthy, Fruity, Kush, Sweet
EFFECT Calming, Relaxing, Sleepy

------------------

Blackberry OG CBD Feminised Seeds

Description

Blackberry OG CBD is a four-way cross between a top Black Domina, Very Berry, Emerald Triangle's own Lost Coast OG Kush and its sativa CBD plant. The result is a plant that delivers large colas with an exquisite, intense, sweet berry taste and an intoxicating aroma of berries, fruit and candy.

Blackberry OG CBD grows tightly-spaced inter-nodes which really set the structure for some big cola development. Somewhat surprisingly she offers good resistance to mould and powdery mildew outdoors although indoor growers will want to keep a careful watch along with very good air circulation otherwise those fat colas may become compromised. Outdoor harvests will be in the second half of September in the northern hemisphere.

The CBD:THC ratio is in the region of 3:1 making this very suitable for medical users. The increased size, yield and intense terpene profile are all boosted by the addition of the CBD genetics.

Characteristics

BREEDER Emerald Triangle
GENETICS Black Domina x Very Berry x Lost Coast OG Kush X CBD Sativa
VARIETY Mostly Indica
SEX Feminised
GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME Mid-Late September norther latitudes
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Yes
TASTE / FLAVOUR Berry, Sweet

----------------------------

Blue Dragon Desert Frost

Strain Highlights

“So mellow and up lifting very small sedative state from this strain can still carry on with any daily tasks while smoking it”

This Blue Dragon Desert Frost is a beastly CBD strain! It's frosty, terpy, and tested in at 19.7% CBD and 1.04% THC.

“If you suffer from PTSD or Anxiety just pain in general and you come across this strain in your dispensary.”

Blueberry Feminised Seeds
Dutch Passion

Description

Blueberry is one of the best-known and best-loved classic cannabis strains. Its creation dates all the way back to the 1970s when it was created by DJ Short from Afghan and Thai genetics. It is 80% indica and 20% sativa.

Blueberry is revered as much for its deliciously fruity flavour as much as for its wonderfully euphoric yet relaxing effect. It grows into a stout plant and can develop eye-catching red, purple and blue shades during its flowering period when night-time temperatures drop by 10°C or so. Blueberry is primarily an indoor cannabis strain unless grown outdoors in a hot climate.

While it is not the easiest strain for a newbie to grow, and its nutrient regime needs careful calibration, it is a most rewarding plant in terms of its aesthetics, taste and high. Leaf deformities can occur but it is quite normal and nothing to worry about as it doesn't affect quality or yield. In perfect conditions yields can be good but otherwise they are average but then Blueberry is usually grown for its unique character.

With 19.5% THC production its high is very pleasantly euphoric while at the same time being very relaxing and unlikely to cause any feelings of discomfort and paranoia even amongst initiates. It has a soft fruity flavour that reminds you of ripe berries especially blueberries. Therapeutically it is very good for relieving occular pressure and relaxing tired eyes.

Characteristics

BREEDER Dutch Passion
GENETICS Afghan x Thai
VARIETY Mostly Indica
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 19.5%
GROWS Greenhouse, Indoors
FLOWERING TIME 9 Weeks
HARVEST MONTH October
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Eye Pressure
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Yes
TASTE / FLAVOUR Berry, Blueberry, Fruity
EFFECT Euphoric, Relaxing
AWARDS 3rd Prize Indica Cup (HTCC) 2001, 1st Prize Indica Cup (HTCC) 2000

Blue Kush Berry

Description

The Choice of Legends (Indica)… Blue Kush Berry is a sweet tasting indica that combines mighty Kush power with a deliciously fruity smell. A collaboration with Chong’s Choice, Paradise Seeds has infused this popular strain with Dutch strength and vitality to produce a high quality performance plant. Although this combination is a relatively new variety on the scene, this plant comes with real heritage. The Kush plant is short and bushy, famed for its very resinous content and the potency of its effect. Add into the mix Shishkaberry and you have a delicious strain which will deliver sledgehammer power with a sweet berry taste. Like other Kush strains, this plant is characterized by low height and bushy growth.

Expect the Blue Kush Berry to develop thick compact colas that will burst from the stem like shishka berries in a fantasy summer garden. Once harvest time approaches the color will turn, the buds blushing with shades of purple which will fill your grow room with the most delicious of aromas. Thanks to its size, this is a great plant for the indoor grow setup, especially if you have height restrictions. The easy management of this cannabis plant makes it a great grow room companion and the blueberry tones will bring a pleasant (if pungent) aroma to its surroundings.

The Blue Kush Berry is also a great performer outside. Its Kush heritage makes this a sturdy no-nonsense plant that is suited to most gardens. Naturally it will respond to lots of sunshine but it will also do well in more northern regions of America and Europe. It is worth noting that the distinctive blueberry color can vary depending on climate. With firm big buds that come with a thick trichome crust, shades of purple are juxtaposed against orange pistils and, as you would expect, the taste of this bud is all fruit! The sweet berry taste hints at something soft and delicate but the effect is quite the opposite as it delivers a powerful, long lasting couch lockdown.

As well as its popularity with recreational couchlockers and sofa surfers, this strain has medical qualities too – particularly in the areas of stress and pain relief and appetite stimulation.

Characteristics

BREEDER Paradise Seeds
VARIETY Mostly Indica
SEX Feminised
YIELD 500 gr/m2; 800 gr/plant
PLANT HEIGHT Short - Medium
GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
HARVEST MONTH Mid October
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Lack of Appetite, Pain, Stress
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Stress and pain relief, appetite stimulation
TASTE / FLAVOUR Berry, Fruity, Sweet
EFFECT Couch Lock, Long-lasting, Strong

-------------------

Candida (CD-1) Feminised Seeds

Description

Candida (CD-1) has the highest CBD and lowest THC content of any strain currently available on the seed market. It was named after the founder of Medical Marijuana Genetics’ late mother and means ‘bright light’ in Latin.

Our Laboratory results show CBD levels of between 20.6% and 10.9% CBD with THC levels rising with higher CBD levels - but never passing 1% THC. The balance between CBD and THC remains more consistent than any similar strain.

With these ratios of CBD to THC, the anti-psychotic capabilities of the higher levels of CBD outweigh the relatively small amounts of THC, and effectively remove the "high", psychological effect, ensuring a non-psychoactive cannabis plant.

Candida can be grown both indoors and outdoors. It is recommended for all environments and grow-media and has a unique lemon flavour and aroma that compliments its medicinal properties. CD-1 will flourish in any climate. It has impressed many with its highly vigorous early growth

Candida will noticeably produce two different phenotypes; a sativa and an indica. Initial research has suggested that the sativa phenotype will produce lower, whispier yields often associated with sativa strains. We have noticed to date that the sativa pheno produces higher CBD counts. In comparison, the indica pheno will produce bigger, denser yields with lower CBD levels but still with significant CBD content. It is recommended to give good care to the sativa phenos as these can be harder to manage and will have larger distances between the internodes making the plants more vulnerable.

Generally, the sativa pheno is better suited to making extractions than to smoking and vaping, whilst the indica pheno is suitable for all.

Characteristics

BREEDER Medical Marijuana Genetics
GENETICS ACDC x Harlequin
VARIETY Indica / Sativa
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%
CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%
YIELD 400 gr/m2
FLOWERING TIME 9 weeks
MEDICAL CONDITIONS ADD/ADHD, Anorexia, Anxiety, Autism, Depression, Epilepsy, Inflammation, Seizures, Stress
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Depression, ADHD, Anorexia, Epilepsy, Autism, Anxiety, Inflammation, Seizures, Stress.
AWARDS 2nd place CBD category. Spannabis Champions Cup Madrid 2017
AWARDS 3rd place in CBD caterogy, Spannabis Champions Cup Madrid 2017

------------------------------------

CBD Critical Mass Feminised

Description

The CBD enriched Critical Mass is, as its origins would imply, a large yielding strain. It grows like a sativa but with heavy, dense indica-like flowers. Its buds can get so heavy during flowering that there is a good need to support them to avoid snapping. CBD Critical Mass has a rich honey sweetness with deep and strong complex aromas.

Characteristics

BREEDER CBD Crew
GENETICS Critical Mass x Remedy
PACK SIZE 5 Seeds
VARIETY Mostly Indica
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 5%
CBD CONTENT 5%
YIELD Indoor: 500 g/m2
FLOWERING TIME 8 Weeks
HARVEST MONTH September/October
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES 1:1 THC:CBD Ratio - a CBD rich strain.
TASTE / FLAVOUR Honey

------------------------------

CBD Critical Cure Feminised Seeds
Barney's Farm Seeds

Description

By crossing Critical Kush with the pure CBD mother plant, Barney’s Farm and CBD Crew have created Critical Cure in the hope that this medicine gains further acceptance not only within the medical marijuana community but also among those with medical needs who are normally sceptical of cannabis.

CBD Critical Cure is a small plant that will reach a height of 50 - 70 cm. yielding in the region of 400 gr/m2 after 8 - 9 weeks flowering when grown indoors. It is also suitable for outdoor cultivation where it will be ready to harvest by late September.

This new variety has exceptionally high CBD levels with an intense and earthy profile, with just a hint of sweetness. CBD Critical Cure, is a strain that is exceptionally appropriate for healing purposes. Consider the numbers: CBD at 8.13%, with THC lowered to 5.5%. The medical implications are clear for those who seek pain relief with moderated psycho-active effects.

Critical Cure is a unique strain that represents the latest advancements in cannabis genetics and natural medicine.

Characteristics

GENETICS Critical Kush X CBD Crew Mother
VARIETY Indica
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 5.5%
CBD CONTENT 8.13%
YIELD 400 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHT 50-70 cm
GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 8-9 weeks
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Pain
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Pain relief and healing properties
TASTE / FLAVOUR Earthy, Swee

t

--------------------------

CBD Nordle

Description

CBD Nordle is the high-CBD version of the famous Mr. Nice Afghani strain. This CBD Nordle is a medicinal strain with a 1:1 THC:CBD ratio measured at 5.5% of each of these cannabinoids. It grows in the familiar Christmas tree shape of a typical indica.

Indoors it will yield around 500 gr/m2 in 8 - 10 weeks of flowering; outdoors in northern latitudes it will be ready to harvest towards the end of October. Buds are dense and have a fruity aroma with background notes of garlic/chives. It is recommended for muscle spasms and pain relief.

Characteristics

BREEDER CBD Crew
GENETICS Afghan Skunk
PACK SIZE 5 Seeds
VARIETY Mostly Indica
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 5.5%
CBD CONTENT 5.5%
YIELD Indoor: 500 g/m2
FLOWERING TIME 8-10 Weeks
HARVEST MONTH Late October
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Muscle Spasm, Pain
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES 1:1 THC:CBD Ratio - a CBD rich strain.
TASTE / FLAVOUR Chives, Fruity, Garlic, Onion
EFFECT Calming, Relaxing

-----------------------

CBD Shark Feminised

CBD Crew

Description

CBD Shark is a high CBD version of Shark Shock, itself a cross between White Widow and Skunk #1. The THC:CBD ratio of this strain is 1:1 at 6% each of these cannabinoids.

At 80% indica this is a plant for indoor and greenhouse cultivation, yields of 400 gr/m2 are possible in 8 weeks of flowering but if higher yields are desired then this can be achieved by vegging. the plants for longer. In the greenhouse harvests will be in October (northern hemisphere). The predominant aroma is quite fruity but with onion and garlic back-notes. Recommended for pain relief and those suffering the effects of anxiety and inflammation

Characteristics

BREEDER CBD Crew
GENETICS Shark Shock x CBD rich variety
PACK SIZE 5 Seeds
VARIETY Mostly Indica
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 6%
CBD CONTENT 6%
YIELD Indoor: 400 g/m2
FLOWERING TIME 8 Weeks
HARVEST MONTH October
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Anxiety, Inflammation, Pain
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Yes
TASTE / FLAVOUR Fruity, Garlic, Onion
EFFECT Calming, Relaxing

--------------------------

CBD Shark Shock Feminised Seeds (Seedsman)

Description

CBD Shark Shock is a CBD-rich hybrid of Mr. Nice's Shark Shock together with a high-CBD strain. It is 80% indica and 20% sativa and produces a CBD:THC ratio of 1:1. CBD Shark Shock is a short, sturdy plant that flowers in 8 weeks indoors. Outdoors it will be ready to harvest in October in northern latitudes. Yield can be increased significantly by allowing it to go on for just a few days longer. Its flavour is rather fruity with underlying notes of onion and garlic.

The effect of CBD Shark Shock is one of complete relaxation and it is recommended for the treatment of symptoms such as pain, anxiety and inflammation without the powerfully intoxicating effects produced by many high-THC strains.

Characteristics

BREEDER Seedsman
GENETICS Mr.Nice Shark Shock x Remedy
VARIETY Mostly Indica
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 6%
CBD CONTENT 6%
YIELD 400 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHT 150 cm
FLOWERING TIME 8 weeks
HARVEST MONTH October
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Anxiety, Inflammation, Pain
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES yes
TASTE / FLAVOUR Fruity, Garlic, Onion
EFFECT Calming, Relaxing

--------------------

CBD Shark Shock Feminised Seeds
CBD Crew

CBD Shark, Mr.Nice Shark Shock crossed with a CBD rich variety to make a unique CBD plant for the Shark lovers. Short and strong plant. Fast flowering and a quite good yielding plant, especially if grown a little longer. Great calming effect, perfect for relaxing and recuperating!

Strain Highlights

CBD SHARK SHOCK is an 80/20 indica-dominant cannabis strain that offers an equal ratio of THC and CBD, a cannabinoid combination that helps patients treat an array of symptoms like pain, anxiety, and inflammation without the overly intoxicating effects induced by many high-THC strains. This clear-headed hybrid descends from a Shark Shock indica, but as for its second parent, we can only be sure that it was some high-CBD variety. Its aroma is comprised of sweet notes of fruit accented by subtle hints of garlic and herb.

This CBD rich version of Shark Shock is a White Widow x Skunk #1 hybrid. The High CBD version produces fast flowering, short yet strong plants. Yields can be increased by growing a little longer than necessary. This is a fruity strain with subtle notes of herbs. CBDShark Shock, the medicinal version of Shark Shock is a cannabis seed that originates from the "White" family of strains, winners of several awards in the 90's-00's that was crossed with a strain containing high levels of CBD. The remarkable medicinal properties of the thick resin layer that covers the flowers live up to its predecessors greatness.

This strain is recommended for growers of all levels looking for well-rounded strain that boasts CBD medicinal properties. This marijuana plant is a guarantee of fast, easy, quality crops. CBD Shark Shock has an intense, bittersweet flavor and the effect is powerful and relaxing, more physical than cerebral but yet not too heavy. It is explained as the perfect cannabis strain for unwinding and for alleviating the symptoms of anorexia, insomnia, muscle pain and depression.

Facts about the CBD Shark Shock Strain:
Medical stains that is known to help alleviate the symptoms of anorexia, insomnia, muscle pain and depression, etc.
He aroma is comprised of sweet notes of fruit accented by subtle hints of garlic and herb.
High CBD levels and a very nice calming, alleviating effect on joints and muscles.

----------------------------------

CBD Crew
 (FYI Interesting story, had to share)

It’s all in a name...

CBD Crew was formed in 2009 by Shantibaba of Mr. Nice Seeds and Jaime of Resin Seeds, after the latter’s creation of Cannatonic, a 1:1 THC:CBD strain released under the Resin brand.

The success and popularity of the Cannatonic strain attracted the interest of Shantibaba and so a partnership between the two legendary breeders was formed.

Since its formation, CBD Crew have focused their efforts on achieving a 1:1 ratio of THC:CBD in all of their strains.

CBD Crew believe the advantageous properties of Cannabiodol are valuable, from prohibiting cancer cell growth, to reducing convulsions and anxiety. Their expansive seed collection of CBD enriched strains enable people with health issues to securely cultivate their own medication at home, safe in the knowledge that the ratio of cannabinoids is beneficial for their ailment.

CBD Crew have published lab results for all of their strains, which confirm that ratio of THC:CBD is 1:1. Speaking to the media regarding their desire to accomplish flawless CBD rich strains, Jaime stated:

“With Cannatonic we discovered that only 50% of the plants grown were CBD rich. This means that out of a packet of 10 seeds you would only find 5 plants that were really CBD-rich. Our goal was to overcome this problem and offer seeds that are 100% CBD-rich, which for patients would mean that they do not need to test samples to select a mother for producing their own medicine.”

The success of CBD Crew has seen the seedbank acquire plenty of high profile supporters including renowned author Jorge Cervantes and the late Howard Marks. In recent times, the popularity of CBD Crew has grown after a number of research studies indicated the medical validity of the cannabinoid. Each strain in the seedbanks’ collection can help with a variety of specific ailments.

Cannatonic - BD Feminised Seeds

Strain Highlights

Cannatonic is a unique hybrid strain bred by Spanish seed bank Resin Seeds specifically for its low THC content (rarely above 6%) and high CBD content (6-17%). A cross between a female MK Ultra and a famous G13 Haze male, it produces a relatively short-lived, mellow high that is also uplifting and powerfully relaxing, thanks to the high CBD content. As one of the premier medical strains, Cannatonic is often used to treat pain, muscle spasms, anxiety, migraines, and a wide variety of other physiological and psychological symptoms. Most phenotypes present with a slight earthy odor and a mild, sweet, vaguely citrusy flavor.

-----------------

CHOCOLATE MINT OG – For pain emergencies

Strain Highlights

AT 26% THC, THESE WEED SEEDS ARE LETHALLY STRONG!
They said you can't OD on cannabis seeds, but whoever said that may not have tried Chocolate Mint OG! Even Humboldt Seeds warns these beans are too strong for most & should only be attempted by the highly tolerant. That's no joke, my friend - these seeds are seriously strong. If you're brave enough to give this Emerald OG X GrandDaddy Purple a shot, you'll love the intense, smooth flavours & aroma just as much as the righteous full-body buzz. She's most definitely a keeper!
100% Feminized Seeds
Insanely Potent
High Yields In or Out
Tempting Aroma

-----------------

Critical Kush Feminised Seeds
Barney's Farm Seeds

Description

Critical Kush takes its genetics from its two parent strains viz. Critical Mass and Barney's own OG Kush plant. This is a potent indica cannabis strain that grows vigorously during the vegetative period.

Critical Kush is a medium-sized plant growing to a height of 100 - 110 cm. It does well in all growing environments especially indoors where it will produce yields of 650 gr/m2 in 55 - 60 days flowering. Outdoors and in a greenhouse plants will be fully mature by the end of September in the northern hemisphere.

Large amounts of resin are produced making buds extremely sticky when fresh with lab. tests revealing a THC level of 25% with 1.8% CBD. The aroma and perfume are somewhat earthy and very typically Kush-like. This potent marijuana is an ideal evening smoke as it is a perfect relaxant and its pain-relieving properties only enhance its efficacy as a therapeutic strain of cannabis.

Characteristics

GENETICS Critical Mass x OG Kush
VARIETY Indica
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 25%
CBD CONTENT 1.8%
YIELD Indoor: 650 g/m2
PLANT HEIGHT 100cm - 110cm
HARVEST MONTH End September
TASTE / FLAVOUR Earthy, Kush
EFFECT Powerful, Relaxing

----------------------

“Corazon” (Spanish for “Heart”)

Hillsboro, OR — Yerba Buena is excited to announce that its new high CBD cannabis strain, “Corazon” (Spanish for “Heart”), has been released. This new strain is a cross between Charlotte’s Web and AC/DC. Testing at 22.5% CBD and 2.71% THC by Pixis Labs under Oregon’s ORELAP-certified testing regulations, our Corazon has the highest recorded CBD content in history.

As noted in the High Times article The Strongest Strains on Earth 2016, the highest recorded CBD test before Corazon was 20.8%.

Along with Corazon, Yerba Buena is releasing another rare high-CBD strain called Blue Dragon Desert Frost (BDDF). This strain tested at 17.6% CBD and 0.6% THC. A single seed of BDDF was gifted to us by a patient when we were still growing for the medicinal market. We germinated that seed and as luck would have it, found it was female and an incredible phenotype. We immediately set about working it into our high-CBD catalogue.

Years of in-house research and development have made it possible for Yerba Buena to be one of the first recreational producers to cultivate high-CBD strains specifically for patients and those seeking less of a psychoactive effect.

The first release of Corazon and Blue Dragon Desert Frost will be available exclusively at Oregon’s Finest, Farma, and Serra in Portland, Oregon.

In addition to growing unique strains of cannabis, Yerba Buena is proud and honored to be setting a high standard for the cannabis business community through our compliance efforts, labor standards, and earth friendly cultivation practices. Yerba Buena boasts one of the most sustainable and advanced state-of-the-art production facilities in the United States today.

---------------------

Euphoria CBD Feminised Seeds

Many users of this strain, consider the Euphoria strain of cannabis seeds to be perfect for producing a plant whose smoke is thought to be high energy, with an inclination for users of this strain to feel more social. This actually makes it great for those who experience social anxiety and is generally considered to be one of the medical cannabis strains.

Euphoria is a superior blend of selective heredity between the popular cannabis strains of Royal Medic and Shark Shock. Royal Medic is a strain of cannabis that owes the majority of its genetics to the Juanita la Lagrimosa and is recognized as one of the high CBD strains and those genetics have been passed on to Euphoria. Shark Shock is a strain that has been a flourishing champion of the High Times Cannabis Cup since the late 1990s and it is a tremendously hardy grower. You will find those qualities are ever present in the Euphoria strain.

CBD is an abbreviation for cannabidiol, which is often great for combating medical conditions such as Crohn's Disease and Multiple Sclerosis. Those who suffer from medical conditions that induce pain and discomfort, often turn to strains of cannabis that are known to be higher in CBD. Euphoria inherited this high CBD and contains more CBD than it does THC but, the percentages are pretty close at 10% and 9% respectively.

Euphoria's genetic background thoroughly infuses this strain of Euphoria with a sweet and particularly fruity scent that continues on into the taste for quite a pleasant smoke. Being that it is 20 percent Sativa and 80 percent Indica, there is more of a euphoric mood that does not encourage sleepiness but is great for pain and nervous tension relief. This makes for great medical weed. It is a short to average size plant reaching heights outdoors of 100 to 140 cm. With indoor heights established at 60 to 100 cm, due to the high percentage of Indica which are in general, shorter and stockier plants.

The yield produced by this plant is quite nice from the Indica structure. You will time and again find indoor and outdoor yields of 400 to as much as 450 grams, per dried plant with no more than an 8 week flowering period! Not bad for medical marijuana where you might find competitor strains requiring as much as 10 weeks to flower!

Critical mass might be encountered depending on your frequency of use. Be sure to browse the enormous selections at Royal Queen Seeds to find the medical cannabis seeds that produce a plant with the specific high that you need. Euphoria is certainly one of the CBD strains. These are known to produce anti-anxiety and even anti-inflammatory reactions to those who use it. This is without having to endure a heavy couched or locked down feeling that is associated with some competitor strains. Anytime levels of CBD are found to be over 4%, this is considered to be a high amount. Euphoria, contains 7% CBD.

-------------------------------

Euphoria CBD Feminised Seeds
Royal Queen Seeds

Description

Euphoria CBD combines the genetics of Royal Medic and Shark Shock. Royal Medic is a medicinal strain that is largely comprised of Juanita La Lagrimosa and which carries the high CBD-production through to Euphoria CBD. Shark Shock is a hardy plant which has won many awards in various cannabis cup competitions since the late 1990s.

Euphoria CBD grows to between 60 - 100 cm. indoors or between 100 - 150 cm. when grown outdoors. It has the structure of an indica plant, short and stocky, as its genetics are 80% indica. Yields are between 400 - 450 gr/m2 grown indoors or a similar amount per plant outdoors. The flowering time comes in at a very respectable 8 weeks, not bad for such a beneficial medicinal strain, with outdoor harvestsbeing during October in northern latitudes. Of course indoor growers will not realise this amount per plant if they are all crammed in closely as per the Sea of Green method.

The dried buds have a sweet and fruity perfume which carries over onto the palate. The THC:CBD ratios delivered by Euphoria CBD are close to 1:1 with THC at 9% and CBD at 10%. For therapeutic purposes Euphoria CBD has applications in the treatment of anxiety (including social anxiety), pain-relief, Crohn's Disease and as an anti-inflammatory agent.

Characteristics

BREEDER Royal Queen Seeds
GENETICS Royal Medic x Shark Shock
VARIETY Mostly Indica
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 9%
CBD CONTENT 10%
YIELD 400-450 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHT 60-150 cm
GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 8 weeks
HARVEST MONTH Early October
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Anxiety, Crohn's Disease, Inflammation, Pain
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Good for pain and nervous tension relief, known to produce anti-anxiety and anti-inflammatory reactions
TASTE / FLAVOUR Fruity, Sweet
EFFECT Euphoric, Relaxing, Soothing

-------------------------------

Garlic Cheese Feminised Seeds
BC Bud Depot

Description

Garlic Cheese brings a new twist to the famous Cheese. Here it has been cross-bred with an Afghani Garlic Bud making it a very indica-dominant strain with a spicy, earthy, cheese-y perfume. It has a short flowering time of 7 - 8 weeks; outdoors in northern latitudes it will be ready to harvest in the middle of October. Garlic Cheese delivers a very happy and relaxed feeling from buds that can grow wider than they are long. Yields are very good.

Characteristics

BREEDER BC Bud Depot
GENETICS Afghani Garlic Bud x Cheese
PACK SIZE 5 Seeds
VARIETY Mostly Indica
SEX Feminised
GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 49 - 56 days
HARVEST MONTH Mid-October
TASTE / FLAVOUR Cheese, Earthy, Spicy / Herbal
EFFECT Happy, Relaxing

Hash Plant – 90% Indica

Strain Highlights

One of Sensi Seeds's classics, Hash Plant stays compact during her extra-short flowering time. Her tight, resin-drenched flower clusters develop a brittle surface when dried and give off a deep, rich Afghani aroma that’s undercut with a hint of hashish. When consumed, her dominant flavor is the spicy-sharp bite of smouldering resin glands. The instant vaporization of those layers of sparkling trichomes accelerates Hash Plant’s rapid, blissful and breathtakingly powerful body-stone. This 90% indica is the product of careful genetic selection, a process that involved matching the mysterious Hash Plant original from the U.S. with Northern Lights.

---------------------------

Nightingale (NN-1) Feminised Seeds (CBD)

Description

Nightingale (NN-1), named after Florence Nightingale the founder of modern nursing, is a poly hybrid indica bred from the legendary Shiskaberry and CD-1.

During testing, its CBD levels have ranged from 20.3% to 10.3%. The THC level varied the most out of all of the strains sold by Medical Marijuana Genetics, meaning this strain varied from between a 1:1 strain to a 20:1 strain. If you need fairly precise THC levels and do not have access to testing then beware of this strain. If you are looking for a high CBD, low THC strain and have access to a laboratory then this is one to test.

It is worth noting that from our research – and unlike its Candida parent - it appears that the indica phenotype that this plant produces is the 20:1 pheno, with the more sativa pheno producing a 1:1 strain.

Nightingale's berry lineage is evident in many of its characteristics, with striking purple leaves in flower, sweet berry aroma and high yield. It is perfect for night time use and can be utilised for those suffering with insomnia and anxiety, as well as a host of other medical conditions. Nightingale (NN-1) is suitable for all growing environments and is suitable for making extractions and vaping/smoking.

Characteristics

BREEDER Medical Marijuana Genetics
GENETICS Oldberry x CD-1
VARIETY Mostly Indica
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 0.68%-9%
CBD CONTENT 10.3%-20.3%
YIELD 300-500 gr/m2
FLOWERING TIME 8-9 weeks
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Fibromyalgia, Insomnia, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Spasm, Nausea, Pain, Vomiting
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Chronic Pain, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, Vomiting, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Insomnia
TASTE / FLAVOUR Berry, Sweet
EFFECT Calming, Relaxing

---------------------------

Northern Lights

Strain Highlights

Northern Lights stands among the most famous strains of all time, a pure indica cherished for its resinous buds, fast flowering, and resilience during growth. Itself a descendant of indigenous Afghani and Thai landrace strains, Northern Lights has given rise to famous hybrids like Shiva Skunk and Super Silver Haze. Rumor has it that Northern Lights first sprouted near Seattle, Washington, but was propagated out of Holland after 1985 at what is now Sensi Seeds.

Pungently sweet, spicy aromas radiate from the crystal-coated buds, which sometimes reveal themselves in hues of purple. Northern Lights’ psychoactive effects settle in firmly throughout the body, relaxing muscles and pacifying the mind in dreamy euphoria. Comfortable laziness allows patients to relieve pain and sleeplessness, while its mellow contentment roots out depression and stress. Several different Northern Lights phenotypes circulate the market, but Sensi Seeds recommends a general indoor flowering time of 45 to 50 days.

-----------------------

Pennywise (CBD)

Strain Highlights

Pennywise certainly has the scariest of all the names that made this list, or at least it does for those familiar with the Stephen King book responsible for its namesake. But fear not, Pennywise truly gets its name from its genetic cross of Harlequin and Jack the Ripper. It synthesizes Jack the Ripper’s mental clarity and an even 1:1 CBD/THC to make a strain that is functional and enjoyable at almost any dose.

Pennywise is a high-CBD indica cross between Harlequin and Jack the Ripper, a combination that lends this strain its killer clown name. Four phenotypes of this Stephen King-inspired strain exist, some of which have fingerlike buds while others appear more round. Notes of coffee and pepper lift from the purple-fringed flowers with undertones of lemon and bubblegum. Rich in the therapeutic compound CBD, Pennywise is especially effective in treating arthritis, PTSD, epilepsy, neurological disorders, and cancer symptoms. It contains a 1:1 ratio of CBD and THC, so the psychoactive effects are milder and more relaxing. Jack the Ripper’s cerebrally focused effects are detectable in Pennywise’s genes as euphoria and mental clarity take over with an invigorating buzz. Pennywise flowers in 60 to 67 days and is suitable for either indoor or outdoor gardens.

SUGAR BLACK ROSE – For pain emergencies

Our Sugar Black Rose is, without doubt, one of the tastiest Indicas we have ever laid our hands on. It is the result of crossing Critical Mass with our highly-prized 1998 Black Domina mother. This variety is the best example of the Domina phenotype and the most highly valued by lovers of this strain. Indoors, this can be a short, compact plant though, if given sufficient space, it can also develop considerably with abundant lateral branches.

Outdoors, in large pots or directly in the ground, it can get very tall and, above all, it can develop very large secondary branches, making it a wide, round plant. Because of this, this is a very discreet plant but also produces very good yields. The buds have a sweet, fruity fragrance like orange or other sweet citrus fruits.

The taste is like mature grapes and flowers with a touch of skunk that is really interesting. When we exhale the smoke or vapour, we may detect an aftertaste that is slightly spicy yet sweet. The effect of Sugar Black Rose is instantaneous and very longlasting. Almost narcotic, it’ll soon put you in a deeply relaxed state. Very suitable for medicinal usage and for indica lovers in general as it also causes mild cerebral stimulation.

Suzy-Q (High CBD) Feminised Seeds
Burning Bush Nurseries

Description

Suzy Q is a high-CBD, low-THC strain that we procured with help from our friends over at Project CBD in Santa Rosa, CA. Finished flowers of this strain have tested as high as 59:1 (CBD:THC) making this strain ideal for concentrate manufacturers and anyone seeking serious medicinal relief. Suzy-Q's unique cannabinoid profile is perfect for treating a wide variety of medicinal ailments. Medical researchers in the US and overseas are presently using high-CBD strains to treat chronic pain, bacterial diseases, diabetes, nausea, seizures, arthritis, cancer, psoriasis, PTSD, muscle spasms, anxiety, bone loss, and Alzheimer’s disease. The taste is piney, crisp, and slightly reminiscent of the popular strain Trainwreck. The finished buds are moderately dense with deep shades of green and dark orange hairs. Researchers have found that CBD levels in cannabis tend to peek about one week earlier than THC, therefore medicinal patients would be well-advised to harvest this plant early.

Characteristics

BREEDER Burning Bush Nurseries
GENETICS Northern California Landrace
VARIETY Indica / Sativa
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 0.2 - 0.3%
CBD CONTENT 13 - 15%
FLOWERING TIME 10 weeks
HARVEST MONTH Early October
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Alzheimer's, Anxiety, Arthritis, Cancer, Muscle Spasm, Nausea, Pain, PTSD, Seizures
TASTE / FLAVOUR Pine
EFFECT Relaxing

Stephen Hawking Kush

Stephen Hawking Kush, or SHK, is the second release in the Great Minds series of seeds from Alphakronik Genes. Named for famed scientist Dr. Stephen Hawking, SHK was created by pollenating a Harle-Tsu female with a Sin City Kush male. This indica-dominant hybrid is also part of Alphakrokik Genes’ CBD+ line of genetics that emphasize high-CBD strains. There are 3 known phenotypes of Stephen Hawking Kush, all with vivid cherry and berry flavors that mix with a minty note. The soothing, relaxing effects help keep pain away and also stimulate your stomach to suppress nausea.

REGULAR SEEDS FOR BREEDING???

Super Star Regular Seeds

Description

Super Star is a double back cross of the legendary Sensi Star utilizing two breeding Sensi Star males. She gets her name from the amount of crystals she produces as well as the enlightening effect which brings you the feeling of being a Super Star. It is clear headed and creatively inspiring. This strain is mostly indica with the uplifting properties of a typical sativa. Paradise Seed's Sensi Star, winner of Highlife and High Times awards in 1999 and 2000; has been back crossed by Delta-9 Labs with the main characteristics being chosen towards the sativa male phenotypes from the labs. Super Star successfully joins the original Sensi Star with 2 powerfully selected males to produce a buzz that both stimulates the receptors and opens the chakras. Recommended for indoor gardens or warm climates this variety's flowers may begin to reach maturity at around seven weeks but the average time is closer to 8 weeks. Super Star forms many individual main stem branches that grow very tall and sprout long thick leaves. The internodes or branching points seem unusually far apart at first, but they fill in fast as the growing cycle progresses giving very tight small dense buds. This sweet tasting variety delivers an uplifting mixture of mind and body buzz that can be energizing and profoundly clear headed. The Super Star comes on fast and strong, so some pacing may be advisable.

Characteristics

BREEDER Delta 9 Labs
GENETICS Sensi Star(female) (50%) x Sensi Star (male) (50%)
PACK SIZE 5 Seeds
VARIETY Mostly Indica
SEX Regular
YIELD 300-500 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHT Tall
GROWS Indoors
FLOWERING TIME 8 weeks
TASTE / FLAVOUR Lemon, Sweet
EFFECT Creative, Motivating, Uplifting

-------------------------------------

AUTOS???

Sweet Coffee Ryder Auto Feminised Seeds
World of Seeds

Description

Sweet Coffee Ryder is a hybrid cross of World of Seeds' own Colombian Gold with a ruderalis plant. Colombian Gold is itself a hybrid of several different sativa strains from the Santa Marta mountains in Colombia but this hybrid displays indica-dominance in her characteristics.

Sweet Coffee Ryder can grow to anywhere between 40 - 120 cm. tall and although many properties of this strain display indica traits it has the length of flowering that is common to sativa-dominant strains in that it takes up to 80 days to complete its life-cycle from germination. It grows with a large central cola although there is good side-branching. Indoor cultivation is recommended with 20 hours of light and 4 hours of darkness and this regime will see yields of 450 - 550 gr/m2. Plants grown outdoors can yield up to 60 gr. each or more in experienced hands. By starting early indoors before planting outside and then starting a second crop a couple of weeks before the first is harvested will enable 2 good crops per year to be grown.

The flavour of this weed is of sweet, ripe fruit with notes of coffee. Its production of 19% THC gives a euphoric high inducing feelings of happiness and contentment which evolves into a nice relaxing feeling.

Characteristics

BREEDER World of Seeds
GENETICS Ruderalis x Colombian Santa Maria
VARIETY Mostly Indica
FLOWERING TYPE Autoflowering
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 19%
YIELD Indoors: 450-550 gr/m2 & Outdoors: 25-60 gr/plant
PLANT HEIGHT 40-120 cm
GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 55-65 days
HARVEST MONTH 70 - 80 days from germination
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Alzheimer's
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES yes
TASTE / FLAVOUR Coffee, Fruity, Sweet
EFFECT Euphoric

--------------------------------

Auto Blackberry Kush Feminised Seeds
Dutch Passion

Description

Auto Blackberry Kush is a cross of Dutch passion's original Blueberry and a very dark and resinous Hindu Kush hash plant. It is a hard-hitting indica-dominant auto-flowering strain.

Auto Blackberry Kush grows well indoors, outdoors and in a greenhouse. It grows to be 75 - 100 cm. tall and tends to have one main cola with smaller side-branches. Most plants will display dark shades in the buds and smaller leaves during flowering with some appearing almost black. The life-cycle of this plant is 10 weeks from germination.

The general tendency is for the Blueberry to ever-so-slightly override the Kush in terms of aroma and flavour but there are some examples which exhibit the sweeter, earthy Kush notes. Harvests are very generous with very sticky buds oozing with resin. The effect is very powerful and physical with a strong body stone. This is a beautiful plant with a great indica body-stone for relaxing and chilling.

Characteristics

BREEDER Dutch Passion
GENETICS Blueberry x Kush plant
VARIETY Mostly Indica
FLOWERING TYPE Autoflowering
SEX Feminised
YIELD High
PLANT HEIGHT 75-100 cm
FLOWERING TIME 10 weeks
TASTE / FLAVOUR Berry, Blueberry, Sweet
EFFECT Body

-------------------------

***The patients primary concern has been first and foremost on this list.

The next chapter begins…

MORE STRAINS TO RESEARCH

STAY TUNED:thanks::love::Namaste::circle-of-love::welcome:

Subbed just give me a little to get though that giant first post :high-five:

Thank you for sharing your story & your personal research, Lady G. We all get stronger when we share. :Namaste:

Ian

Impressed I am. :adore:

Awwww, shucks you guys. Humbled & Honoured. Happier you could celebrate this momentus occasion with me.

Thank you so much for supporting me through this, I couldn't have done it without you and your encouragement.

Blessings 4 Brainiacs!
IMG_4051aE.jpg

High Lady G,

I have seen references through some of your posts and others about you. I'm so humbled by your spirit to survive! Bravo, Lady! Very much an inspiration to those who will fight also!!
I've worked with Alzheimers patients (stages 1 & 2) as a nurse. It was a fun job. Only two were "difficult". Most not to the combative point, yet. Other places, I've worked with combative patients. Slow and easy! It seems like the worst disease known to man, from my perspective. I certainly don't envy anyone individual or family going through this!
Oil - I just put 2 cups of olive oil with 4 oz cannabis (finely ground) in a crock pot and put on low for 4-6 hrs (until decarb stops bubbling). Easy peasy. When cool, I dose 3 eye droppers (not full) X2/day by mouth (po). Works for me. BTW, I do not have a nasty debilitating disease, but dose preventatively. Also have noticed healing improvements with left arm, lower legs, and keeps arthritis pain at bay. Cannabis has contributed to quality of life, and I am very grateful!.
Probably have more info. That's all I can think of now.
Good luck with your treatment! I'm subbed and hope to help you not to get worse.

Fantastic work soul sista.

I will be adding my findings to your list too GTHM, the self healing experimentation begins

*Thank youuuuu, lots and lots of work. But totally worth it. Glad to see you here my scottish brother. :thanks:

Very impressive list Lady G. Great job.

Cheers.

*Many thank you's! Welcome to the "echo of me.":welcome:

:love::Namaste::passitleft:

High Lady G,

I have seen references through some of your posts and others about you. I'm so humbled by your spirit to survive! Bravo, Lady! Very much an inspiration to those who will fight also!!
I've worked with Alzheimers patients (stages 1 & 2) as a nurse. It was a fun job. Only two were "difficult". Most not to the combative point, yet. Other places, I've worked with combative patients. Slow and easy! It seems like the worst disease known to man, from my perspective. I certainly don't envy anyone individual or family going through this!
Oil - I just put 2 cups of olive oil with 4 oz cannabis (finely ground) in a crock pot and put on low for 4-6 hrs (until decarb stops bubbling). Easy peasy. When cool, I dose 3 eye droppers (not full) X2/day by mouth (po). Works for me. BTW, I do not have a nasty debilitating disease, but dose preventatively. Also have noticed healing improvements with left arm, lower legs, and keeps arthritis pain at bay. Cannabis has contributed to quality of life, and I am very grateful!.
Probably have more info. That's all I can think of now.
Good luck with your treatment! I'm subbed and hope to help you not to get worse.

*Wow, I haven't met a nurse here on 420 that has experience with patients like me. What a happy surprise to me. You nurses do all the hard work in my opinion. AND, nurses like you always say hi, remember my first name and diagnosis and give me smiles of reassurance. I always feel encouraged and validated when I meet nurses, it's like you genuinely want to help me save my life. You being here, says so much. And thank you for all the time you have given to patients like me, every minute counts, when you spend years with medical professionals.

*We are going through extremely tough times, yes we are. My husband lost his career job and is taking care of me full time with a weekend job on the side. I'm so much work...lol. It's amazing I'm this "awake" in my illness. But I have a great medical team who works closely with me, they help me sooo much, I couldn't do it without them.

*The doctors, well let's save that for a rainy day. I have a support circle now who knows me very well and they even bought me a cedar tree as a gift for speaking about my story in a workshop they did for the medical staff. In fact, I'm very well known there now and I always say hi to everyone before my appointments. I think I've even outlasted some of the staff...hahahaha

*As of right now I'm in stage 2 trying to reverse my condition to stage 1 but when I started I was early stage 3. Although I have new regressions, I am improving my executive functions everyday by studying. I still stutter but not as much as before and my speaking is so much better.

*I do visit horses and animal therapy, take hikes in the forest with the horses. I can do anything when I have an extra set of eyes around me, but it's not good if I'm on my own cause I get hurt a lot.

*Now the good news, I've been on an OILzheimer's Protocol 1.0 & recipe since Aug 2017 that I created of green meds I grew myself. I am trying to share all this information with ALZ patients to keep them "awake" because the CBD/THC oil is saving my life, in conjunction with studying. Although I need waaay more exercise, I would like to try to learn to ride a bike again.

*I think I got a really good chance at staying alive if I continue on the OILzheimer's protocol, OT, counselling, and animals.

*If you join my other thread "Nuero Degen Study Grow" you can read more about my mission to teach other ALZ patients and caregivers how to help each other hoping the suffering will subside. We can live comfortably with oil if the laws weren't so strict. But it's possible and I want to be the one to break through the glass ceiling to save lives our our loved ones.

*Thank you for validating my journey. Your encouragement means the world to me cause you know first hand what my life is like. I could just give you a big hug right now. :hug::thanks::welcome::circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

I'm kinda new to this part of the forum. I don't need the help that you G2HM need. Its for my friend. A good friend, the type of friend that you'd never want to lose. My friend.......Ill call her "Z", has fought a long battle with cancer. She's not given up, but she's given up so much. She lost her ability to conceive, as well as her ability to try from this horrible disease. My partner and her are best friends......inseperable. Im far from religious but something brought me to his forum, something led me to you guys, and someone gave me the luck and talent enough to be able to grow........so I'm going to do anything I possible can to make this right.

G2, we've spoken privately. You know who I am and what I stand for.......who I stand for. To do what you have done......to reverse a Neuro degenerative disease and then blog how.....riiculous, but I love you for it! I'm down with beating the shit out of cancer and for that matter, all that affects the brain......to help save lives.

I start my healing journey today.....for my friend..... love you Z.

That brought tears to my eyes, wow, I'm speechless Guy.

I needed to read that, because you validate my mission.

I'm going to work with you daily behind the scenes and with you here, I have a great plan for Z, superfood and supernutrients and superoil.

You're in the right place at the right time. I won't let you fall. I promise. I make promises with 100% intentions of giving.

Z, if you're out there, welcome to the Brainiacs, healing naturally is the name of the game. Guy, welcome to the Brainiacs. If you have questions, if you have worries, if you have scientific research, you're open to post here because this is a SAFE place for patients and caregivers.

1. Organic Superfood Juice - LEAVES

2. Organic Infused Oil - CAPSULES

3. Organic Coconut Oil - CARRIER OIL

This is a good start depending on how aggressive her brain cancer is. I will lead you through all of this step by step because everything here looks simple, but there are tips and tricks I do that are specifically for brain patients that noone would think of. That's where I like to share my secrets to my success.

GROUP HUG... hahahaha okay team great job. Let's turn our grief into hope, we have to step up our game, fast. In the meantime, I write out the plan and research links... respect & unconditional love.

BTW, if anyone wants to buy Kushy Kush which is what I use, they are 50 % off right now in Canada. Just pm me and I'll send you the link.

THIS IS MY MAIN go to kush right now for oil, and it's clearheaded, at the top of my list right now. Super great deal if you have the money to spend. Always looking out for you guys...

BTW, if anyone wants to buy Kushy Kush which is what I use, they are 50 % off right now in Canada. Just pm me and I'll send you the link.

THIS IS MY MAIN go to kush right now for oil, and it's clearheaded, at the top of my list right now. Super great deal if you have the money to spend. Always looking out for you guys...
I'll bite G2, I'll grow it out and donate it to who needs it.....Im about to have the space. Pls send me that link.

Back
Top Bottom