Not a normal yellowing issue - Please give opinions

Cvwowballs

First time poster here so please do not be gentle. Be blunt and be honest. about 2 weeks ago my Thai plant started getting yellow leaves all throughout the tree. But this yellowing does not seem to be deficiency related and seems to be more of a very beautiful golden color but it has me concerned. I originally started them in 3 gallon plastic pots with an organic soil. As they quickly outgrew it I decided it was time to move them to 7 gallon fiber pots for their duration. Two days before doing this this particular plant started getting these Golden Leaves. Once we transplanted it and put it in a tent with a female Mazar plant it started doing what you see in the picture. My humidity is always between 60 and 69%. My temperature is always between 69 and 79 degrees. I am currently using a Mars Hydro 300w. Light. I have a 6 inch 2 speed fan inside and I have a couple of the vents open on my grow tents. Light cycle is currently 20 + 4. They are just under 8 weeks old. Knowing the conditions that I just stated and seeing these pictures can anyone give me advice on how to fix this yellowing before I start to flower them in 2 weeks please. At first I thought it was a nitrogen issue so I had my pH tested and it was in fact through the roofperiod for the last 5 days I have adjusted the pH properly with a kit since I was using normal tap water. My pH now is right at 6. Before it was above 8 basically off the charts. this thai plant is still thriving very well and growing but I fear this yellowing of an uncommon nature will be very unhealthy if I start to flower it in 2 weeks. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated and as I stated earlier please be as blunt as needed. Thank you in advance. It says that I am not allowed to post attachments so how can I show you guys pictures of what I'm speaking of

First time poster here so please do not be gentle. Be blunt and be honest. about 2 weeks ago my Thai plant started getting yellow leaves all throughout the tree. But this yellowing does not seem to be deficiency related and seems to be more of a very beautiful golden color but it has me concerned. I originally started them in 3 gallon plastic pots with an organic soil. As they quickly outgrew it I decided it was time to move them to 7 gallon fiber pots for their duration. Two days before doing this this particular plant started getting these Golden Leaves. Once we transplanted it and put it in a tent with a female Mazar plant it started doing what you see in the picture. My humidity is always between 60 and 69%. My temperature is always between 69 and 79 degrees. I am currently using a Mars Hydro 300w. Light. I have a 6 inch 2 speed fan inside and I have a couple of the vents open on my grow tents. Light cycle is currently 20 + 4. They are just under 8 weeks old. Knowing the conditions that I just stated and seeing these pictures can anyone give me advice on how to fix this yellowing before I start to flower them in 2 weeks please. At first I thought it was a nitrogen issue so I had my pH tested and it was in fact through the roofperiod for the last 5 days I have adjusted the pH properly with a kit since I was using normal tap water. My pH now is right at 6. Before it was above 8 basically off the charts. this thai plant is still thriving very well and growing but I fear this yellowing of an uncommon nature will be very unhealthy if I start to flower it in 2 weeks. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated and as I stated earlier please be as blunt as needed. Thank you in advance. It says that I am not allowed to post attachments so how can I show you guys pictures of what I'm speaking of

Anyone is going to need to see a clear shot of it buddy . Probably ph lock out or nitro def by sound of it .

20180126_213224_zps6uhsd1h5.jpg
20180126_205640_zpsmkk4hwc4.jpg
20180126_205635_zpsluj3gft7.jpg
20180126_205625_zpszvzurzoz.jpg
20180126_205618_zpspotudkim.jpg

No sir. The only thing that I have done differently in the last two weeks as I have adjusted the pH to be within the proper level and I'm also adding some B1 liquid to help the roots since I damage them slightly in transplant

Here ya go
20180126_213224_zps6uhsd1h5.jpg

How close are your lights ??
c9956142c6c0c0398666ac53d2da2e8d.jpg
light burn ?

But I honk you need to up your nitro man. Yellow with green veins did you happen to notice if the yellowing started at the bottom first?

517ba2505253bdaa29cdf10c43225b64.jpg

On this particular plant it actually started on the top portionperiod on my other two plants they kind of got wilted a little bit and started yelling at the bottom but I am fixing that one as they are healing after the transplant and the new pH. That's why I'm so flustered with this particular plant because it's not looking like the other two and it's not doing what the other two did and it's in a different spot. This light is currently 22 in above the top of the two plants inside the tent

Okay so it seems we all agree that it is a nitrogen deficiency due to high pH. I have been watering them the last 3 days with ph within range of 5 and 1/2 to 6 and 1/2. How long before I should start seeing normalcy again in these plants

On this particular plant it actually started on the top portionperiod on my other two plants they kind of got wilted a little bit and started yelling at the bottom but I am fixing that one as they are healing after the transplant and the new pH. That's why I'm so flustered with this particular plant because it's not looking like the other two and it's not doing what the other two did and it's in a different spot. This light is currently 22 in above the top of the two plants inside the tent

Remember to give a few days before doing what stressful thing then another give them time we don't want her to hermie on ya .

Okay so it seems we all agree that it is a nitrogen deficiency due to high pH. I have been watering them the last 3 days with ph within range of 5 and 1/2 to 6 and 1/2. How long before I should start seeing normalcy again in these plants

If in soil might be longer then. Coco for example but few days. You want to see new growth getting green again

Make a foliar spray and spray it right before lights on. You should see a change within a day or so.

So other than getting my pH adjusted what would you guys recommend to fix the nitrogen before flowering. And by the way thank you both again I appreciate it

Okay forgive my ignorance please but what is a Folein spray and how do I make it

Go to Walmart if in Canada or buck store

Is a bottle with a trigger that you spray to have good pressure but mist .

I think he wants you to soak leaves in it like spray the plant itself ?

They should hopefully absorb back through open cells maybe ?

Anyways you mix it your nutes up put in this spray bottle and there is foilar spraying.
I think lol

Could be wrong there too.

Back
Top Bottom