What are the piniest strains available?

InfiniteDream

Greetings All,

New member to the forums, and I'm already seeking advise.:Namaste:

My favorite strain of all time was a strain called Christmas Tree Sensimilia.

If someone walked into the room with a bag of this in their pocked in July you'd think it was December!

You COULD NOT hide the smell of this stuff.

This was hands down best smelling' and tasting (although not very potent) cannabis I've ever had. It came sealed in a Can, and it was believed to have been grow in a greenhouse. It was super light, not dense at all. I've yet to see any cannabis pictures that remotely resembles it.

Anyone know this strain?

I'm thinking it may no longer be around.

So my question to the esteemed members if they would be so kind is what flavor/strains are out there right now that have INTENSE Pine flavor & Aroma that make you think it's Christmas Time?

I greatly appreciate any feedback.:thumb:

I am looking for the very same stuff as are a lot of others.

I had a lot that were a little piney. But nothing like that stuff from 80's/90's

It would always show up about the same time as Christmas Tree Stands here.

Most of those around here come from the NW and I always thought that there might be a link to them.

I know it sounds crazy...

I really don't care where it can from. I want to know where it went and where it is now.

What is up with the breeders out there. There are a lot of people looking for for it.

It is by far the most requested strain that I have seen online.

It smells and tastes just like a Christmas Tree.

Not just a little piney note.

Just like a Christmas Tree....

I think part of the problem is the 'Christmas Tree Ses' wasn't the most potent in terms of THC content, and therefore there may have been less of a demand. For me, taste and smell comes before THC content.

Hopefully, if/when Proposition 64 passes in California on November 8th breeders will come out.

Those who haven't had Christmas Tree Ses...don't know what their missing.

I'd give my left nut for some Christmas Tree Ses seeds. Hopefully, this strain isn't extinct.

If California Legalize Marijuana on the 8th it's going to be a game changer, and we may see this strain resurface.:love:

I guess the question is what's out there now that a heavy pine characteristic.

Greetings All,

If someone walked into the room with a bag of this in their pocked in July you'd think it was December!

This was hands down best smelling' and tasting (although not very potent) cannabis I've ever had. It came sealed in a Can, and it was believed to have been grow in a greenhouse. It was super light, not dense at all. I've yet to see any cannabis pictures that remotely resembles it.

Anyone know this strain?

So my question to the esteemed members if they would be so kind is what flavor/strains are out there right now that have INTENSE Pine flavor & Aroma that make you think it's Christmas Time?

:welcome:
to the 420 fam brother :high-five:

Greetings All,

Anyone know this strain?

Very piney

Thanks Weedman! I'm going to put it on the list.

There is a Christmas OG and a Pine OG out there as well that look VERY GOOD, but no seeds available anywhere. :(

Hopefully, someone releases something for XMAS!

Greetings All,

Anyone know this strain?

My father has a strain called "Christmas Tree" that sounds very similar to what your talking about, some very good stuff:thumb: however im on the east coast so i dont know if its the same. Not very dense and very smelly so could be the same. I have 1 or 2 bagseeds from it that i'd be happy to gift out :thumb:
Oh and i know this is an old thread but if it helps a fellow grower who cares

My father has a strain called "Christmas Tree" that sounds very similar to what your talking about, some very good stuff:thumb: however im on the east coast so i dont know if its the same. Not very dense and very smelly so could be the same. I have 1 or 2 bagseeds from it that i'd be happy to gift out :thumb:
Oh and i know this is an old thread but if it helps a fellow grower who cares

If so I hope whoever you gift them too creates a few thousand more seeds and returns to post here

If so I hope whoever you gift them too creates a few thousand more seeds and returns to post here

I'd be happy to take a couple and self them for fem seed for everyone. There are other people ahead of me in this thread of course and someone else may want to take it on.

they are just bagseed so i don't know how true to the genetics they will be i only have 2 seeds. i will also be making some feminized seeds out of some clones i'm gonna do outside this year using the colloidal silver method.

@hjburnes Thanks so much for replying to this thread. If this is indeed the "Christmas Tree Sensimilia", or something close to it I can't tell you how happy I would be. Please keep me posted on how your clones go... if you could possibly share pictures or start a journal I would be very interested in following to see what the flowers look like.

Guys/ @Weaselcracker I'm still new to growing so if a veteran grower is up for keeping this strain alive and reviving it by all means go for it. I would appreciate keeping us/me all posted as to what's going on, and if possible at some get some seeds to grow myself somewhere down the line.

I would really love to see this strain again.

@Hjburnes Thanks so much for replying to this thread. If this is indeed the "Christmas Tree Sensimilia", or something close to it I can't tell you how happy I would be. Please keep me posted on how your clones go... if you could possibly share pictures or start a journal I would be very interested in following to see what the flowers look like.

Guys/ @weaselcracker I'm still new to growing so if a veteran grower is up for keeping this strain alive and reviving it by all means go for it. I would appreciate keeping us/me all posted as to what's going on, and if possible at some get some seeds to grow myself somewhere down the line.

I would really love to see this strain again.

I will definitely be creating a journal. My father will be having another harvest of it in about a month so ill try to post pics of the bud as well. The grow season here starts beginning to mid may i will keep you all posted.

Greetings All,

Anyone know this strain?

Dude... I've been searching and searching for the same strain! we used to call it Christmas Buds in the midwest about the mid 90s and it only used to come around October-December...

Excactly how you described it though... smelled and tasted like smoking pine needles or chewing on a pine tree.. strait pine flavor and very very pungent.

I remember the buds always being extremely sticky, dense, and like you said, the smell was so potent too.

I've been searching for a few years now and asked this question on about 5 different forums... people from all over the US remember it, but nobody really knows for sure what it is...

some people think its a Northern Lights phenotype...
Another mention was a strain called Gainsville Green.
Some have said it was grown amongst pine trees which is why it got its flavor.. (i highly doubt this).
There is a strain called Christmas OG (google it, and search images) and this is the closest I have seen to describing what I remember of christmas buds.

Other pine strains I have found:

Pinewarp, Freezeland, Pine Tar kush, Pine OG, Christmas OG, headband (sort of lemon piney).

If you find out what this strain was, please let me know... Ive been searching for years!

Back
Top Bottom