1080w LED Inferno

Irish, Thanks again , Lots of good info happening here for me a Newbie LoL. anyways isn`t that 22 RH Really really, REALLY Dry???

Would that not also Hurt the grow??? So adding something to get the RH up wd. that also not help the temps??

I don`t know just asking?

yes 22% is really dry. it was just one of those day. sometimes its real low sometimes like today its 40%. i add a bucket of water to my room to bubble the water and it works for raising thr RH and also for mixing my nutes. i always leave my water out for a few days to get the chlorine out.

I went thru that journal a bit, damn dude, mighty impressed.
I expected those results with my leds, got nowhere close, and you killed my hps with them too. Alot points to mad skills, but your lights sure held up thier end of the deal as well. Can I +rep a light?

I was very happy with my last harvest. I did not expect leds to even touch those kinds of weights. I was more lucky last time because i had no heat trouble and it was colder. i think this time around the heat is gonna mess with my yields? but we will all see together since ill post plenty of pics like i also do.

I believe once we take the time to learn/dial in leds to their full potential their is gonna be some amazing plants.

+ rep that light.lol

I am amazed when I see people still touting the Procyon... It should not even be compared to the new LED's, as there is no comparision.. LED's have come along way since my procyon a few years back. I can't wait to see some of the LED/HID grows coming up... Irish has done one hell of a job with his grows and is showing what can be done with them when done right.. Pay attention boys and girls, you are seeing R&D for the possible future of indoor gardening. You don't have to jump on the bus, just keep an open mind.... :reading420magazine::ganjamon:

ive seen allot of Procyon leds and they were cool when leds 1st came out with red/blue leds. because they used top end leds from big company's. allot of other growers made fun of me because the had Procyon and i had cheap china leds that cant flower or grow good weed. in fact thanks for reminding me, i need to pay a visit to that place. but those red/blue led lights cant hang with led teck today offers. just like todays leds wont hang with leds a few years from now.

thanks for all the kind words IRIE!! All I am doing is trying to grow some sexy buds like you grow in the The Best of the IRIE Garden .

LOL. Flashbacks. "Viva Las Vegas." LOL.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyway...

I may have asked this one already, but does your light setup produce an appreciable amount of UVx? If not, have you considered adding some to see if it helps or hinders either the plants' health, yield, or both? In my mind I could make arguments for it being likely to go either way, but that happens to be an unstable battlefield today so this is NOT a suggestion but rather merely my curiosity talking.

Might be strain-dependent I guess. If a strain is one of the ones known for producing Δ5-THC and known for producing more of it in the presence of higher UV, then it would seem to make for a more potent yield but that says nothing for the conditions that they are growing in.

I dont think these lights use UV leds since they are very expensive. i believe its near UV just like other leds.

Ive followed a few threads where some added UV lights to boost resin, and some times it worked and sometimes it didnt. It could be strain dependent. but i also know the UV light has to be a certin NM or it can hurt your plants.

I know a person that can tell you all about this stuff and about IR. DogsNova hes been around those threads many times.

Great Topic +rep bro

I hear you on the heat - our room went over 100 today, and the plants finally showed some stress on the leaves nearest the light. Poor girls.

We just hooked up a portable a/c... ran the exhaust to a T on the fan, good thing it's metal piping since that mother blows out some HOT air when it's trying to cool a 100 degree room.

Anyway you can rig up one of those $100 window a/c units?

ya i here you those things pump out hot air. 100F is no joke

Those are some amazing buds you submitted to bud of the month I am surprised you don't have more votes. You did a very nice job with those... Great job and good luck...

Thank you brother. This bud treats me right. just full of resin.
i have notice lots of members dont vote in these contest. I keep trying to put the word out to get others to vote more.

Here is day 8 of veg and day 3 of LST. Its in the Mid 90's in my grow room right now.

day_8_3st_day_of_LST_007_600x449.jpg

day_8_3st_day_of_LST_008_600x449.jpg

day_8_3st_day_of_LST_005_600x449.jpg

day_8_3st_day_of_LST_004_600x449.jpg

day_8_3st_day_of_LST_010_600x449.jpg

day_8_3st_day_of_LST_002_600x449.jpg

day_8_3st_day_of_LST_012_600x449.jpg

Nice Irish bro! Sweet nugs!! Is the plant towards the front, on far right a runt?? It looks almost half the siZe as the others? Looks like your di buckets are doing quite well!!! So far so good!!

Keep rockin' Irish! I can't wait for my 740!!!!

-go

Nice Irish bro! Sweet nugs!! Is the plant towards the front, on far right a runt?? It looks almost half the siZe as the others? Looks like your di buckets are doing quite well!!! So far so good!!

Keep rockin' Irish! I can't wait for my 740!!!!

-go

ya she is seeming to be a runt. She is starting to grow faster but still lagging behind the others.

They look happy enough for now!
That HS looks Killer!!!! Me want some!:ganjamon:

ya for now they seem to be doing ok. its the flowering in this heat that has me worried. we shall see what happens?

ya the HS smokes very nice, thats why i have 6 more.lol. she is a good yielder. next grow ill maybe do 6 XJ-13's. i just want to keep it one strain per grow.

Back
Top Bottom