1080w LED Inferno

Nice score on the microscope! I want one... :)

Might have to go the USB route like Sun though - that thing sure takes some nice pics.
ya its nice, but if you have a laptop or something then the USB camera is a good one.
Show us one of these, since you have the toy.
BlueOddityScop_d.JPG

Living mites look cool, too bad you don't have any to check out.:thumb:

b:Rasta:

i always wondered if my camera would take those pics in the scope?

um i dont think its too bad i dont have mites to check out, its a good thing i dont.lol

Wow, awesome job so far Irish, Im joining in late but I couldn't stop reading once I started and now I can't wait to see your final product. Props on your persistance man:thumb:

hey thanks for joining! glade ur reading the thread, their is allot of info on here that anyone could learn from, lots of tops growers sharing good info and facts on this thread.

i cant wait to see the final product either.

check out my last grow that final product was as good as it gets, i hope this one turns out like that.:yummy:

Hmm... Matchbox cars.

Whip that thing out when you bring your dates home. If they don't run... RUN!

Sucks cause they are always Hotwheels fans! ;)

everybody voting today? :tokin:
lookin damn good irish cant wait to u give them a haircut and we can see what ur workin with!!! Its like cousin it!!!

Amazing plants as usual and the microscope, very nice but don't you have to cut down a bud to check...

I have almost the same patterns on a couple of leaves... I think the CRFs have a few tricks to them... heat being one obviously. I'm definitely learning a lot by watching this grow - you have grown some awesome looking buds for sure... :yummy:

Well done brother!

looking good Irish!

how much longer till you chop ya think?
IDK? maybe a few more weeks, things are still clear and a little cloudy not amber yet. seems the TRF are not forcing them to ripen but taking their time and just stacking buds and resin.
everybody voting today? :tokin:
lookin damn good irish cant wait to u give them a haircut and we can see what ur workin with!!! Its like cousin it!!!
yup voted!!
ya cant wait also bro, i want to see what the trimmed dry buds look like, cousin it.lol
I voted!! :thumb:

You are right jflynn they do like cousin it!!! :smokin:
:goodjob: on the voting.
Amazing plants as usual and the microscope, very nice but don't you have to cut down a bud to check...
i just cut a sugar leaf off and check that way, its how ive been doing it for the longest time, got tired of cutting the buds and their not ready.lol. works great this way and i have plenty of sugar leaves to check anytime i want.:thumb:
I have almost the same patterns on a couple of leaves... I think the CRFs have a few tricks to them... heat being one obviously. I'm definitely learning a lot by watching this grow - you have grown some awesome looking buds for sure... :yummy:

Well done brother!

ya like everything their is a learning curve, heat is a issue for these TRF, mainly the OC+. now i am wondering what going to happen when things get real cold? the OC+ (on the right) is allot greener then the DM, but the DM had bigger more dense buds. maybe a mix of the 2 will do wonders?

Nice grow Irish, I was hoping to get your advice. For a 3x3 S.O.G. or S.C.O.G., which light or lights would you recommend? 2 spectra 180's or 1 spectra 300? Or ???? Whatever you type, I'm reading. I am very impressed with your G.L.H. grows. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Nice grow Irish, I was hoping to get your advice. For a 3x3 S.O.G. or S.C.O.G., which light or lights would you recommend? 2 spectra 180's or 1 spectra 300? Or ???? Whatever you type, I'm reading. I am very impressed with your G.L.H. grows. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1st of i love your name. thats bad ass.lol:thumb:

to be honest i really dont know the correct answer to that one? ive been wondering myself and thats why Mike is going to send me two 108's to test out and show everyone so we know the answer. my gut feeling tells me that two 108's would do better. for one you would have more watts of light, and more of a spread of light. but then agian the 300w should be more intense light. but from what i have found is the 300w is a strong light and needs to be hung a fair amount away from ur plants or you will get bleaching, so the 108's might be a good combo if you have 2 of them you should be able to keep that light closer and make up from the instenness of the 300w. if it were me i would pick the two 180's just from what my gut says, you might want to get some others opinions on this also because its a tuff question since i haven't used nor seen the 108's yet.

Back
Top Bottom