10x10 RDWC

I do believe I am going to have to put the seed lings strait to flower I did some wrong math and will not have enough setup stuff...............
I started 21 days to early, 20 bag seed from same .
Smoke report- realy stnky, taste pine trees and fruit punch major trics, almost a gram of keef in new grinder, very creappy(thought i got some bad stuff but smoking 3 bongs did nothing steped out to have cig and had the best "midds smoke" high . All the seeds came from 1 bud, no other seeds in the rest.
random thought what is the earlyest I can turn lights out for 24 dark for sexing, (taking advantage of recovery time to delay growth) I will also top and super crop?
I need to make up 15-21 days...............
................ also I am also looking for a good mother as I have just started expirimenting with cloning, as I trimed I saved 9 cuttings and they took root so may be a clone staition is in order Should be able to get another light in 60-90 day the wife said
Till next time :peace:

hey lurch im lovin the rdwc but i do have one quick question about the air i have only noticed one air pump so far is this the only pump you have or are there others that im just missing im just curios because this outfit looks to have a lot of potential and i really dont want to see a loss if this is the only air pump if it is i think i would push for at least one of them pumps for every 2 buckets so there is no concern for a lack of air and less chance for a problem in the future and you pvc setup? aero/nft/ or other how do you plan on running it or are you gonna run it at all would really like to know what your ideas are for that setup and what you plan on growing in it. keep up the great work and im definatly subbed for this one be keepin an eye on your grow for sure and a little reps for all the great work so far.

oh and really keep your eye on the temps in the resi it will make the biggest difference in the rdwc setup

the tinny air pump you see is just for the auto bucket,
IMG_16179.JPG

I have run 12 buckets on this but 8 is optimal when 4" air stones can be used.
for right now water temps are pretty constant at 60, my home is a 40 year old majorly neglectid ,trailor, (I paid more for my setup than the house), I have to keep heater on 24 hours just to get temps to 75 during lights on and the room this is in uses 2 outer walls
If this house did not eat up so much of my budget .............................
are you talking about this thing:
8x8x8_003.JPG

well not sure ,I found on the curb, I was thinking under current or aero
UC on eather side of the drain is a damn about 1-1/2 " deep
still investigating aero , don"t like the idea of cloged misters in 4" pvc , maybe clones,.
plus all that space in the center is waist of space for now, I might wait till I have a strain or 2 I can't be without an put it to use then,untill then it will be kept as a "nag tool".
the summer months will be worry time for temps (I got a Diy chiller Idea)
:thanks::Namaste::peace:

Thank you, Ajagunle, the next prob to figure out is how to get plants with well established roots into a 4"pipe through a 2-3/4" hole.
It covers a 3x5 area, I believe it is best suited for a under currant style, pump water in through left of T and returns through the right side of the T.
:thanks::peace:

here is somthing I have never seen,
I run my flower lights 7 pm to am so I have alarm clock set ten min before "night" for quick check in and turn on heater
all 7 buckets hold 3-1/2 gallons, at sunrise (lights on) topped off with fresh water (still waiting for ppm meter) of 2-/1/2 gal, (aprox ) 2 qt per plant every 3 days , with res raised ( water 1/4" from basket ) ,
at top up ( in line ppm read 955 before and 1670 after.( normal for my set) and res set low ( more aero style with about 1gal in each site )
my water pump fried due to 3-6 " of growth
my thinkin' is 1: the aero/dwc alternation, or 2: This is the first time I used Advanced nute big bud and this is the affect
oh yah room temp are hard to stay at even 70 at the moment out side it is a vary balmy +4 f if wind ain't wipin
:peace:

havent got long but yea thats the pvc i was talkin about i think if it were mine i would stick 2pieces of 4 foot flexible diffuser in there and run a drip feed and with the dam that you talk about and the diffuser hose it would be a hybrid nft/drip/rdwc and i would throw a net on it scrog my plant s till they fit the net and flower them BUT DO NOT TRY THIS till you have a ph tester if done right you could push close to a lb on it if you want i built one after i seen yours just for this reason but i didnt think about the dam so i will be throwing one in just for this reason as for the pics asking what we may have thought it was it looks to me with the light green leaves and then the rusty spots appearing later if im not mistaken by there order this may very well be a problem with your ph levels and if your nutes are still in the 445 ppm range i would bump them to the 650 to 750 range especially with the autos but have to go to inlaaws now stop back later and finish my thougfhts

what once was 6, now is 4. 2 boys got thrown out on ther roots.
Guess what Sir Chubbs. The Thing is being called in to service :party:
The 4 that are in flower will be left in there corner with 1 400w and Thing easy way is to pump water strait through, but I might have a cheapo drip manafold trick
Should have dialed in by monday.
:peace:

anyway lurch if you wanna sex your plants before you flip this is easily achevied by using the GLR method (if you dont know what it is dont be afraid to ask not long ago i didnt know much about it either) along with showing sex early in flower it also makes the conversion to flower much more speedy instead of showing signs in 7-12 flowers can be seen as early as 3 days after the flip with certain strains

Sorry to here about the boys in there takin advantage of those pretty little ladies but glad to see you whacked them early

As for the bigger plants remember the size of the room when you flip your plants will stretch for an additional 21 to 25 days strain dependent so dont train to big might run outta room really fast and with multiple rooms like you have i would leave the extra space as a work area sucks when you try to do something and have nowhere to do it im in on this one till the end if im welcome out till the next time

thanks Chubbs, another journal I am reading Is talking about GSR. I will try on next run.
Ican' wait till lights on (4 hours from now)
Thing is ready to go (got biger holes) just needs table
the 4 ladies need finnal placement and trim and bend
I believe that as I will sticking with this few, big plants seed to harvest thing, the veg space will only be come the work space .I will not be doing to much cloning ....................Who knows I am always changing my mind as I see a different aproach.
My goal set up would be 10 buckets around the out side of the room, and bending into the center but for now I am happy with the way it looks for all the cob jobs I had to do.
:Namaste: and :peace:, brotha

I am disapointed in myself,:phew::yikes:

dUE TO A Series of stoner only, events, the trim project deviated from plan>

We all got that buddy that gets a bag and smokes the whole thing at the first place he stops....................
3 people, a 1/4 of some STANKY , definatly a sativa, in 2 hours, need I say more................:rofl::roorrip::party::joint::headbanger::passitleft:

I have never had a high with so much "brain "energy:party::party::party::party::party::allgood::allgood:
I turned on some Apocalyptica ,:theband::rocker:, put on some shades,:riskybusiness::riskybusiness:, and 5 hours later, as lights dimmed, I emerged with 1.5 lb of fans and tinny branches, :yikes::yikes::yikes:, and proceeded about burnin and bed.
Upon awaking I passed a bucket full of leaves, house starts to rattle , as I run to my girls only to realize ,I got 6 hour to wait ,
So a med session was in order, as computer started up It was brought to my attention That I left wife's laptop in the room, she gave me the code to use hers remotely. turns out I went bonsai on the ladies
sorry about the quality , camera went missing,
Picture_304.jpg
Picture_3112.jpg
Picture_348.jpg
Picture_3212.jpg

NOT bad but definatly not 1 of the "smartest " things I ever did.:oops:

Back
Top Bottom