8x8x8_0101.JPG

21" from bend
8x8x8_0081.JPG

8x8x8_0072.JPG

8x8x8_0054.JPG

8x8x8_0131.JPG

8x8x8_0121.JPG

:peace: :Namaste:

not bad on the trim job give it 7 days and that will be bushy as all get out look through my journal and find the one i extreme defoliated (my term i used for f-ing up) and 10 days later it was fully recovered and growing like a weed pun intended they all look really great by the way hope to see some pics of the pvc setup soon and in a short while if you keep an eye on my setup for the walls you can get a idea of what to expect from the system as i have built the walls so they have about an inch of water in them at all times well roughly 2 hours on and an hour off so i know that there is plenty of air to the roots so if you want to get a jist of what it might produce pop n once as for the concern about the last photo that looks like mine after the first round of deoliation in my case it was just a natural reaction to the trim job the plant was used to taking in a large amount of water and by the time the plant realised it wasnt in need of such the leave are filled with water and usually takes a day or two before they use it back up but if this is your problem there is no need to worry the lady will be back on her feet in a day or two and will probably go into overdrive (hope this is your problem and not something detromental to the garden

check your roots real quick see if there is a noticable discoloration or smell if so might want to pull from the system if you have 3 gph flow rate even without airstones the water falling into the reservoir should create ample air to prevent this as long as there is a little space between pot and fluid level. if there is something funny in the resi might be able to save it if you put some in there to oxygenate water real quick then add something like hygrozyme to try and bring it back but without seeing pics of the resi i really cant try and guess with any certainty keep us updated on the health of them ladies

What size/how many air-stones are you running per bucket..? I personally run (x2) x2-site DWC setups & I use x1 Lrg circular airstone per plant-site for a total of x4 Air-Stones. My roots are always white because of those huge air-stones. On this run, i'm using the new Cyco Platinum Series Nutrient line.

CHEERS!!!

Back
Top Bottom