10x10 RDWC

wow its amazing how much ive missed this last week, I definetly agree with Shotta bro, you have a month at least, that heavy defol set them back a week for sure. you said bag seed but do you know the strain? sativa/ indica? that could be a 10/12 week strain and most strains put on all of they're weight in the last couple weeks so dont flush yet they're not even close yet. Like Shotta said, get a usb scope on fleebay for like 20-30 bucks they are a great investment, you can tell exactly when to start the flush depending on how you like your smoke. mostly milky with some clear is more of a daytime energizer buzz and anything over 30% amber is set you back on the couch with a xl bag of chips kinda smoke. I usually start the flush when I see 5-10% amber, I flush for 10-14 days and end up with 40% amber trychs this way. Hope this helps bro. + reps coming your way:)

Bro, imho, you need to let the plants dictate their treatment. We like days and schedules, but in reality plants dont use them. From the appearance of the white fuzzies ( your tops covered with fresh pistils ), I would feel safe estimating that your plants are 40-45 days from a kick ass harvest. They look lovely!, just not as mature as they may supposed to be according to timing. No sweat, but bro, if you let these beauties finish completely you are gonna have a bang up harvest! + reps for you. And BTW, don't change anything in your nute regimen, It's not that easy to get plants that happy and healthy, and you did, with what you're doing now!!

wow I need to stop drinking fan leaf milk and thinking I can think:party:
Now I had to go check paper journal
Damn, you know your plants man
heres a question should I leave the screen in place or should I remove it?
:thanks:

I wouldn't think of disturbing these content ladies, screen usually stays on til harvest, dont want to muss up the flowers removing it either. I would cut the colas from around the screen and then trim. My buds never lay flat until dry, I cut em off and trim one at a time, that's how the old timers taught me.

With all due respect to my fellow growers, I have to disagree about the screen. I think the screen is too high. Your branches do not appear to be stretching above the screen very far. When I ran a scrog, I liked to have the screen be the bottom of my buds, ie the branches bend up, right at screen level, and have buds above. It looks like a lot of your buds are well below the screen. If you removed it, it might let some of the branches spread outwards a bit more and let those center buds get a little more light. If you leave the screen, it looks like you might be crowding the buds somewhat. I DO agree about the risk of damaging any of the buds. I only think that you can remove it because it looks like it will lift off easily. If it's going to be difficult to remove, than just leave it.

I agree they look great though, so I wouldn't really change anything. I also agree you're not close enough for a flush. Since you don't know how long this strain takes, follow Jon's advice about when to start flushing.

With all due respect to my fellow growers, I have to disagree about the screen. I think the screen is too high. Your branches do not appear to be stretching above the screen very far. When I ran a scrog, I liked to have the screen be the bottom of my buds, ie the branches bend up, right at screen level, and have buds above. It looks like a lot of your buds are well below the screen. If you removed it, it might let some of the branches spread outwards a bit more and let those center buds get a little more light. If you leave the screen, it looks like you might be crowding the buds somewhat. I DO agree about the risk of damaging any of the buds. I only think that you can remove it because it looks like it will lift off easily. If it's going to be difficult to remove, than just leave it.

I agree they look great though, so I wouldn't really change anything. I also agree you're not close enough for a flush. Since you don't know how long this strain takes, follow Jon's advice about when to start flushing.

I beleive that the plants don't dictate the height of the screen, but the opposite, I was always under the impression that the screen would be used to promote lolipopping, in which case ALL the flowers would be above the screen as the branches were encouraged to grow laterally, underneath the screen.

Was up Hiker,
the plants were bent over at the bucket,if I could get it any lower it would be under the plant,:rofl: and I been stuffing the branches back under the screen
so removing would only leave a hole or 2 in the wall.

You know best :)

I just thought it looked like there were buds under the screen. How will they get out above it? I'm not doing scrog now, but when I did, there was nothing but stems under my screen. That's why I thought it looked like your screen was too high and could be removed without disturbing the buds.

I won't be in the least bit offended if you disagree. :Namaste:

8x8x8_00114.JPG

THE SCREEN IS GONE
8x8x8_00210.JPG
8x8x8_00310.JPG
8x8x8_00411.JPG
8x8x8_0096.JPG

Looks good. Now I can see that it really wasn't too high at all. Those plants are short! You did an excellent job training them! :bravo:

nice work Lurch!

that canopy of the 2nd and 3rd picture (last pics you put up there) almost looks like a sky full of stars! :cheesygrinsmiley: loL awesome job dude, i'm amped to see how they look in their full milkyway - amberway glory :cheesygrinsmiley: :goodjob:

nice work Lurch!

that canopy of the 2nd and 3rd picture (last pics you put up there) almost looks like a sky full of stars! :cheesygrinsmiley: loL awesome job dude, i'm amped to see how they look in their full milkyway - amberway glory :cheesygrinsmiley: :goodjob:

So good lurch. You are styling out with those lowryders. Your going to get some rocks

Thanks guys
I think it looks like a green sause and mushroom pizza:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom