now to update the other 2 journals

Yay for late B-day presents
70 pint dehu with drain attachment
4oow hps
8" inline fan and filter
2-8" under canapy fans
16" standing circulating fan
and on back order 10x50 panda film
Ok, room is 8x8 where should the dehu be placed in relation to air in and filter exhaust ,which is as close as possible to ceiling?
can it be vented through veg room ,Lights are not cooled,which will pass ac and returned to flower room. 3/4 sealed room?
co2 is out the question cost to much but alternative ,ExHale Homegrown CO2 Bags,
I must go find some seald room guys
Jon705 where for art thou

are you planning to vent the light? Im pretty sure you wont be able to keep your temps right without venting your lights in a sealed room. Do you have a portable a/c? And I hate to be the one to say it but I dont think those bags will cut it in a sealed room of that size. I think they are designed as co2 boosters, in a sealed enviroment your are supplying all of the co2 for the plants because you dont exchange air and the filter is now a scrubber it just cleans the air and keeps the smell down.you would probably be better off setting it up as a vented room for now until you can invest in a dual hose a/c unit some vented hoods and a designated inline fan for the hoods.

I love the sealed room it is just a lot more in startup cost and operation cost. If you can not afford to get all the properly sized equipment for the job then you will be stuck with problems mid flower like I am now with dangerous humidity. I will have to go and pick a 70 pint dehu up tomorrow. My 50 pretty much is trash ran her hard for a few years.

Not to sound discouraging lurch but this shit costs hard. Might change back to an exhaust/intake setup after i get through this summer to compare results between sealed and exhausted.

if i was you i would stick to soil.. hydro aint for you buddy..
:rofl: that funny :rofl::tokin:
YO kushman, all I grow is hydro
a return to soil won't happen for a while

He's probably just jealous his seedling got eaten by his cat.
I'm sure not ONE person on this forum would complain about smoking any of your weed...

Keep up the updates! 1 Hater among many readers... speaks for itself!

Back
Top Bottom