10x10 RDWC

the auto low rider ganja dwarfs before and after trim
8x8x8_0019.JPG

8x8x8_0037.JPG

8x8x8_0026.JPG
8x8x8_0047.JPG

Three Maids a buddin'
8x8x8_0057.JPG

Looking great. I can't wait to watch those defoled plants blow up! :)

Quick questions is a $99 dollar ro fillter from dome hepot worth the money / any suggestions to a good 1 for 150 or less, and to fried to remember ?2:peace:

I ordered my RO system from "the filter guyz" (.com). they target the aquarium market, but they understand hydro needs too. Mine was right at your $150 mark. There are probably similar systems for less, but after talking to the owner on the phone, I was sold. These guys are awesome. The model I purchased is the "freshwater". This was after talking to him for like 45 minutes on the phone. I talked to Jim. He's a cool guy. He also helped me figure out what parts I needed to make sure I could hook everything up including the float valve I use to keep a 55G barrel full of RO. I like that their systems are modular, so right now 50 GPD is plenty, but I can upgrade later and get 100GPD for another $75. The upgrade will also make the system 100% more efficient (ie wastes half as much water), but I don't really care about the wastewater too much as I'm using less than 100g per week.

On McLoadie's thread you mentioned slime in your buckets. Are you having a problem with it? I don't see any pics and the plants look great!

If you are, I was trying a benficial tea, but abandoned that technique a couple weeks ago. I went back to H2O2, and added Hygrozyme, and at the recommendation of Alaskan1, DM Zone. I put the H2O2 and Zone into the res at res change, then wait a day or two to add the Hygrozyme. AK1 doesn't think the H2O2 or Zone will hurt the Hygrozyme, but I'm worried it does. Hence my delay in adding it. I also added in a little H2O2 a couple days before flushing the res to help get it a little cleaner. My roots were starting to look bad on a few plants, and they improved very quickly with the above routine.

I hope these ladies fatten up 1 more week on nutes than 2 week flush? I think I might remove the screen as the branches are almost imposible to move . Between fighting the fence and the fan blowing like a tornado across them they are stubborn .

8x8x8_023.JPG

these are 2" squares

8x8x8_024.JPG

ok My theory as to why these ladies are under sized
1. COLD water
Reson-the shack I live in sucks ( but it is my shack now) so a month of 10 degree f and electric space heaters that were to small for the abuse
2. 2 year old nutes
3. air and water pump failure
about 4 days before correted
4. light leaks due to lack of building materials
Even with these minor set backs these are 3 of my biggest in canopy size so far , we will see about yield.
If I can help it I will use not use cfl for flower any more.
,This was my first hps flower,I am happy with the improved plant growth. I would like cool tubes and a 600w unfortunately it will be a cheapo but it will get the job done.
I will be sticking with AN sensi grow/bloom,ph perfect , possibly geting the beginner kit,depends on how much is requierd for 50 gallons a week?

:peace:

Hows it Lurch Farmer?

Are you sure only one more week? They look like they have a ways to go IMO. Hopefully someone else chimes in.

What strain/flowering time? I would say three more weeks at least until flush.

They look good and green to me buddy. +reps

I would actually say count the flower days from a week into 12/12 since your girls look like they have a ways to go. Keep track of your girls days. 37 days 12/12 is 5 weeks not 7 so they look to have 4 weeks to go. I would get a scope and start checking out the trichome development in a couple weeks. you still got a ways to go I reckon

Back
Top Bottom