1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

What do you do...just run them in 5 gallon buckets?

My cloner is 2 gallons, i have neoprene inserts to hold the cuttings. They just hang below the lid and the mister uses air to blow water up at the cutting.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

You could use clonex in an aero system but im thinking it would get washed off pretty quick.

My cloner is 2 gallons, i have neoprene inserts to hold the cuttings. They just hang below the lid and the mister uses air to blow water up at the cutting.

And you can transplant into soil after the roots have developed enough?

Yes that would work fine.

Can you plant that neoprene thing into the soil like you can with Rockwool?

No its just a rubber plug with a slit in it so you can slip a small plant into and out of it.

420-magazine-mobile1734150658.jpg

It's just a little collar with a slit to hold her in there whilst rooting, you'd just remove the plant from collar and transplant into you medium of choice. Could skip a step with ours and dip em and drop em right into the ground to root but we built the Dewey bucket for a reason lol

No its just a rubber plug with a slit in it so you can slip a small plant into and out of it.

Got it, thanks for the picture to clarify it for me. I appreciate it!

Lol i need pics, im not the worlds greatest splainer

Pictures always make it better LOL, or videos!

Bro your grow is looking to good what's the nute ratio you using for flower?

Bro your grow is looking to good what's the nute ratio you using for flower?

I am growing in living organic soil called KindSoil. It has everything you need in it for the entire grow. All I do every few days is water.....I don't use any nutes. The only doctoring I do is using an organic product called 'Earth Crystals' which is used to pH my water down to 6.5 ish. You can't use chemical pH down products with the KindSoil, it will disrupt or kill all the things in the soil.

The organic soil is a little slower in the veg stage than those that grow with the nutes, but its really easy and maintenance free and by all accounts the bud tastes and smells better (though I have a couple months to confirm that). If I sway away from living organic soil, it will be to do an aeroponic grow (with nutes)

Flower Day 3 Update

Not much going on yet. Watered all the girls today, they were really thirsty. Put almost 6 gallons of water into the 5 girls pots. Thats about a gallon more than I usually water them. Seems like they are starting to drink faster. Gotta come up with something that will make watering easier for when I am put them in their SCRoG.

Small grow tent update - ATF #4 male is just doing his thing. RH has dropped drastically in the last two days. Its about 28% in the male's tent.

Clone update - clones are doing well. They perked up quite a lot over the last two days. I thought I had killed them....they looked pitiful a few hours after I put them in the rockwool cubes. Glad to see they have rebounded like they have.

Back
Top Bottom