1st Grow - Ebb-N-Grow : Afghan Kush, White Widow, Bag Seed!

Those are some real wild bitches bro. I can't believe how well you did! very nice. looking forward to hearing your dry wt. but it will be good fo sho.

I'll reserve more praise until after it's all in. I try never to count my eggs before they hatch. nah'im sayin dawg?

Hey Guys.

Thanks for all the compliments. I'm totally working on all the pictures I took. I know you all know what a pain it is to resize and upload, etc....so bear with me, between work and some other nonsense, I'll get it done today. But I had a second to upload one pic here to share. This is most of the Kush, there is a bit in the box to the left of the drying rack. Just trying some different drying methods for experience.

MJ_1489_1.jpg

Be back in a bit with more....

Thanks again guys!!!
Sf

Hi SF Could you tell me where you got that hanging thing your buds are in, been looking or one. Thanks!:cheer:

Hi SF Could you tell me where you got that hanging thing your buds are in, been looking or one. Thanks!:cheer:

I seen one at HTG supply when i visited their store recently. Not sure of the exact name of them though. What a nice journal with some awesome results. Where did you get your seeds from SF? If you did buy seeds that is; if you dont mind me asking.

I seen one at HTG supply when i visited their store recently. Not sure of the exact name of them though. What a nice journal with some awesome results. Where did you get your seeds from SF? If you did buy seeds that is; if you dont mind me asking.

Thank You Myzz617 :surf:

Hey Stink what do think about the STG? I know you got off to a rocky start with them, as I read it after you put the hooks in and raised the inner bucket up, it worked... Not to lug hydroton seems real dam appealing! And my hydro guy has the ebb and grow bucket size in stock all the time... Thanks man :goodjob:

Hey Guys.

This week has been f-cked with work. I normally get to hang on the site during the day and have plenty of time. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Just been under a couple of deadlines.

I'll address each and everyone that has posted something in the last couple of days.

I wanted you to know that I'm not "ignoring" anyone and I've seen each and every comment and question.

Again guys, can't thank you enough for sticking around!! Most of you know how great the support feels. Can you just feel the love?

:cheesygrinsmiley: - Have a great day guys.

(Tonight I think I'm taking down the Widow and the Clone plants)

Much Love!
Sf

The way you trimmed the AK's is what i would call a rough trim, thats usually what i would do on the first pass, saving all trich laden leaves for butter.

then I would trim from the AK's point to how you did the "close up trim job" saving all that sugar leaf to dry for butter.

It seems like a shame when your trimming because a lot of it is smokeable, but you still are using it, so it's cool, it's not going to waste. . . at least thats how I look at it.

Some of those AK leaves look mighty green to be smoking to me, might end up pulling some of that out when you break it up, no biggie, but I'd rather use it than lose it.

can't wait to see it all put together in the end.

The way you trimmed the AK's is what i would call a rough trim, thats usually what i would do on the first pass, saving all trich laden leaves for butter.

then I would trim from the AK's point to how you did the "close up trim job" saving all that sugar leaf to dry for butter.

It seems like a shame when your trimming because a lot of it is smokeable, but you still are using it, so it's cool, it's not going to waste. . . at least thats how I look at it.

Some of those AK leaves look mighty green to be smoking to me, might end up pulling some of that out when you break it up, no biggie, but I'd rather use it than lose it.

can't wait to see it all put together in the end.

Thanks Wheelo I was looking at the same things. Your tips are great.
Got me to thinking I waste allot.:smokin:

Thanks Wheelo I was looking at the same things. Your tips are great.
Got me to thinking I waste allot.:smokin:

yeah, that waste is gold. I have a set of 1 gal and 5 gal bubble bags, but honestly I don't like the hash I get from my strain all that much. . . knocks you on your ass then pouts you to sleep right away. I only use them on rare occasion.

But the brownies I make from the trim is amazing because i don't feel guilty really using a lot of it. . . and when you do use a lot of material, whoa!!!!

you should definitely save all that trim, plus you can trim a bit closer than usual and get beautiful manicured buds w/o losing any of your hard work. The butter is just my personal preference of what to do with it becasue 1) i like the effect the most, and 2)its the easiest extraction method (IMO).

Stinky is probably rolling in trim already, even w/o a close manicure. gold brother, green gold.

Back
Top Bottom