1st Indoor CFL Grow Box! Check Me Out - Tips & Critics Welcomed!

Wish i had an ash catcher too now. Isn't envy wonderful ;) Very Nice Bong, Dang.

Beutiful pics and nugs, too. Happy to see you back:)

Thanks ricorico! Lol I guess I should tell you boys an im guessing yous will be surprised. This ash catcher bowl was only 10$ lol I have the 40$ bowl the bong came with still sittin in my car. This ones cooler tho. Thanks again giys for the compliments. Ima be checkin up on yalls journals here in a few ;)

So nice bro, you got it going in there. That bong is smokiiing hot! if you cant grow you, you shouldnt smoke it they say. Awesome bro, take care and keep it real!! :ganjamon: Irie

So nice bro, you got it going in there. That bong is smokiiing hot! if you cant grow you, you shouldnt smoke it they say. Awesome bro, take care and keep it real!! :ganjamon: Irie

Thank you sinsemillas! I hope that im worthy of the toke then my friend :) man shitt I wish we coild all have one huuuge ass session right now! With all our homegrown goodness ;)

Well, all my medicine is over, here in Paris is quite hard to get nice organic, and if you do they just rip you off... But im happy I get to see your work, inspiring.
So far, I've got some morrocan hash, that helps! but having to mix some tobbaco really puts me down.... we are all connected under the same sky bro, let the smoke be part of us all! puff puff

:ganjamon:

ZzzZzzzzzZZ... ZzZZ...

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste: :

Back
Top Bottom