1st Time Grow With DWC Top Feed Burmese Kush

Day 49 overall:
Just some quick pics, hope everyone is having a great weekend.
IMG_306020.JPG
IMG_306123.JPG
IMG_306724.JPG
IMG_306623.JPG

Got a good deal on my Koolbloom powder and decided that with the rate i'm usuing the nutes, it was time to invest in some bigger bottles.
IMG_307423.JPG

IMG_307622.JPG
IMG_307526.JPG

and I haven't used my Z7 yet as i'm using up my hydroguard first but I have it ready to go in the RDWC when that goes into action next month.

It's funny we started at the same time, scrog & dwc. I'm too thinking rdwc for the next round. Could you include a picture underneath your canopy next time you upload pictures? .

Also like the nutrient schedule from growweedeasy. How much KoolBloom are you using?

Got a good deal on my Koolbloom powder and decided that with the rate i'm usuing the nutes, it was time to invest in some bigger bottles.
IMG_307423.JPG

IMG_307622.JPG
IMG_307526.JPG

and I haven't used my Z7 yet as i'm using up my hydroguard first but I have it ready to go in the RDWC when that goes into action next month.
love that Koolbloom!

Day 21 flower:

Big defol today. I took any fans that might block lower bud sites and basically anything i could reach under the screen.
Here they are before.
IMG_306124.JPG
IMG_306224.JPG
IMG_307821.JPG
IMG_307925.JPG
IMG_308019.JPG
IMG_308125.JPG
IMG_308218.JPG
IMG_308315.JPG
IMG_308414.JPG
IMG_308520.JPG

Here they are after.
IMG_308718.JPG
IMG_308815.JPG
IMG_308921.JPG
IMG_309013.JPG

and the pile of carnage.

IMG_309119.JPG

they are sitting at 40-45% RH 78-80F lights on res temps 68-69f ppm is around 820-825. I topped them off with 1.5 gallons each tub and the ph is 5.8 for both tubs. I snapped a branch completely but tried splicing it back together so we will see if it responds or i get to try some premature bud that wont do anything i'm sure. The auto cheese is starting its second set of fans above the cotyledons. Mama is slowly starting some growth but i suspect shes still sending her roots down to the water so it will likely speed up once she gets there. I've been top feeding them with a turkey baster and they seem to be doing just fine, I took one last clone form the plant with the best bud sites since mam came from one of the girls who is underachieving on the budding aspect. Hopefully no one quotes this post with pics or rider may not come read my journal anymore.

It's funny we started at the same time, scrog & dwc. I'm too thinking rdwc for the next round. Could you include a picture underneath your canopy next time you upload pictures? .

Also like the nutrient schedule from growweedeasy. How much KoolBloom are you using?

That schedule has served me well thus far, the only change i made was adding 2.5 ml/gallon liquid Koolbloom during flower at the advice of other who have used it. I have two more res changes using it then i will be going to the powder for 14 days and then flushing for a week. this strain is a 7 week flower strain so that will be 8 weeks flower at the end of a week flush. If I'm not seeing it develop enough I'll do one extra week with the Koolbloom liquid before I switch to powder for two weeks,

Nice! Our mail man hasn’t shown up yet! Patiently waiting lol. What are those things on the left? I’m going to take a wild guess and say bud reel things for keeping the colas up in the air when they get heavy. Lol. Could be WAY off.

Ya they're plant yoyo's. I hadn't the slightest idea they existed but since they do unneeded to have some on hand for when I start running sativas, perhaps this run surprises me and gets real top heavy but I don't forsee needing them this time around.

Ya they're plant yoyo's. I hadn't the slightest idea they existed but since they do unneeded to have some on hand for when I start running sativas, perhaps this run surprises me and gets real top heavy but I don't forsee needing them this time around.

That's what they're called! Yeah, better safe than sorry. Good call. I hope you DO need them this run lol :)

just got home from work, we had our first taste of the white shit so it was afun drive home with everyone still drive on the summer tires and brains still. Lights go out at 5 am so I won't have pics til later but the clone and auto light is on, they are progrssing steadily with both now dangling a root into the water out of the netpot. Mama is stacking fans right on top of each other just like her mother did. The auto cheese has doubled the size of its fans over night so its likely about ready for its first burst here in the next few days. I'm gonna go watch some tv and smoke a cone of blue dream in hopes is send me off to dreamland. Have a good day :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom