2 Bag Seed - Stealthy Indoor - Soil Grow - 209W CFL - Organic

I used 2ml in 2 liters of Epson salt mixed it in with warm water and sprayed the lower leaves trying to avoid the flowers. I also put 5ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide in with water and watered her with it. I read it would help kill the gnats, disinfect any bacteria or root rot caused by the fungus gnats and it would also get oxygen to the roots. The Epson salt was because I believed I had a magnesium deficiency as well

so ive also added a few bulbs and changed out some of the high kelvin for 2700's and now im sitting closer to 250watts. I got home from work today and i noticed one of the tops hairs look like they might have gotten singed by one of the bulbs but it was more than 2 inches away. hopefully thats is what happened rather than something else going on. ill get pictures and post. my question tho is will the top recover from that?

okay so i got some pics. i also managed to paint my gb this weekend.

gb_shot.jpg

but heres a pic of the possible burns
possible_burn_zoomed_out.jpg
possible_burn.jpg

and heres a pic of one of the tops:
top80.jpg

and heres some overalls:
full_shot_1.jpg
fullshot_2.jpg

They're looking really great, way to go! I hope to have buds as beautiful. I just started flowering cycle monday. I'll update pics soon.

Thank you. Awesome man I can't wait to see what yours turn out like. They are looking great can't wait to see pics. Mine had a rough start but she's definitely coming around.

Okay so were on day 66 of flowering and ive been seeing some browning on the tips of the bud leaves and some yellow spotting as well. ive only been feeding her RO water im wondering if that could be why but i was afraid to keep feeder to long because shes already past 60 days and shes still not ready so i figured if i start now it should be alright. im just hoping im not doing it too early.

Advice? please

Also a sad part. i discovered my girl hermied on me. ive been relentlessly plucking every banana ive seen and so far it doesnt appear shes been pollinated. They really are buggers tho they pop up quick. I figure she has another week or 2 maybe so the yellowing isnt to bad. im more concerned about the possiblility of this browning being a mold.

Heres some pics of the issues:
20160114_152039.jpg
20160114_152018.jpg
20160114_152007.jpg

and heres some overalls:

31855.jpg
22323.jpg
16645.jpg

From the pictures it looks like too much N, you have to cut back on the N in flower.

yeah i never switched my nutes. this grow was learning curve for me, made a lot of beginner mistakes but im still looking at a decent harvest. my girl must be more of a sativa because shes still vegging and its been about 10 weeks, shes definitly almost done tho. Next grow will be a lot better. There were a lot of times i neglected her then spent time trying to fix her. now i knw enough to feel more confident with my next seed

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom