2000 Watt - 69 Plants

420-magazine-mobile1880171833.jpg

Water change complete. Both lights on. Everyone is happy!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Some pictures of my moms. Soon to be clones... These 2 foot plants were grown in 3 in gro-blocks! I transplanted them by soaking the Hugo gro-blocks in 5.5 ph water. Then I placed the plants on top and didn't water for several days. It's quite amazing how heavy the hugo gro-blocks are!

420-magazine-mobile670822407.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1959458884.jpg

Quiz time.

What's your opinion about this leaf?

Found on 2 plants of 64. It is closet to the fan.

420-magazine-mobile1862585218.jpg

Yesterday I left my garden for 10 days! I changed my reservoir water. It's now 1/3 veg 2/3 bloom + cal-mag ph balanced to 5.61.

My friend who works at my local hydro store is going to stop by 3 times while I'm gone. Let's cross our fingers that nothing happens but my set up doesn't have to many moving parts.

In the night cycle the room will be a little chilly about 60 degrees but I had to leave my exhaust fan on to keep the humidity down. But my reservoir is 100 ga so the temp should stay consistent.

Yesterday I left my garden for 10 days! I changed my reservoir water. It's now 1/3 veg 2/3 bloom + cal-mag ph balanced to 5.61.

My friend who works at my local hydro store is going to stop by 3 times while I'm gone. Let's cross our fingers that nothing happens but my set up doesn't have to many moving parts.

In the night cycle the room will be a little chilly about 60 degrees but I had to leave my exhaust fan on to keep the humidity down. But my reservoir is 100 ga so the temp should stay consistent.

Safe travels, and have fun wherever you go! Your babies will be ok!
Nis likes to use a security camera on the plants, so he can look at them remotely. It hooks up to out WiFi so it's always available, except for when the damn Internet goes down. Lol!

As far as.your plants go, they all fees from the same circulating water? If that's the case, then the cal/mag issue should have happened to all plants. Maybe the fan is just enough to make the plant shiver a little and curl her leaves in a bit.

Safe travels, and have fun wherever you go! Your babies will be ok!
Nis likes to use a security camera on the plants, so he can look at them remotely. It hooks up to out WiFi so it's always available, except for when the damn Internet goes down. Lol!

As far as.your plants go, they all fees from the same circulating water? If that's the case, then the cal/mag issue should have happened to all plants. Maybe the fan is just enough to make the plant shiver a little and curl her leaves in a bit.

I'm driving from Lake Superior to northern South Carolina for a week on a beautiful house on a Lake. Fishing, wave runners relaxing. I'm really looking forward to it!

A camera system has been planned. Two off the back of my house, two off the front and one. In the flower room and one on my veg and workspace. .

If the light is far enough, then the fan could be the culprit. Doesn't look like a deficiency to me. Is the fan set to oscillate, or is it just blowing in a fixed direction?

If the light is far enough, then the fan could be the culprit. Doesn't look like a deficiency to me. Is the fan set to oscillate, or is it just blowing in a fixed direction?

Yes my fans oscillate. The plant does get the end of the oscillation so it's blown on more. Heading home today from SC. Interested in how my garden will look after not seeing it for a week!

Back
Top Bottom