2015 World Cannabis Week

I was laughing as I was looking at those grow photos.. The size of it...different world than what I know...

This photo made me laugh too...

"I love you... With my hand on my heart, I truly love you"

image23968.jpg

Not me, my old mate in the background...

:high-five:I have no words.

Sounds like the 'trip' of a lifetime for you Brother! I'm thinking of what you thought at your first 'hempcon' especially being from the south! Christmas time! hahaha. In Cali most of my life we take a lot of things for granted but it appears you did not waste anytime blending. Those oil rigs looks sweet. This must of been so good for your mental attitude Brother! So happy for you Brother! Now back to healing so you can make a trek back to the next one or you probably already plan on moving, lol. You never told me you had a beard, hahaha!
Best Brother!

Terrific pics, Cajun. Love the one of you and Jorge.....got my hands on his new encyclopedia yesterday.......

I laughed when I heard you had no prepared notes, you devil you, and you slayed it by the sound of all the questions.

So happy you got the chance to witness and experience freedom, it's a beautiful thing.

He gave me a signed copy, but I ended up giving it to a young man I met who is fighting for his life. Literally. The freedom of it will stick w/ me for a long time.

This photo made me laugh too...

"I love you... With my hand on my heart, I truly love you"

image23968.jpg

Not me, my old mate in the background...

Lol. Gotchya a lil crush going on do ya?

:high-five:I have no words.

I'm a member of that club. It's very hard to describe what this experience was like.

Sounds like the 'trip' of a lifetime for you Brother! I'm thinking of what you thought at your first 'hempcon' especially being from the south! Christmas time! hahaha. In Cali most of my life we take a lot of things for granted but it appears you did not waste anytime blending. Those oil rigs looks sweet. This must of been so good for your mental attitude Brother! So happy for you Brother! Now back to healing so you can make a trek back to the next one or you probably already plan on moving, lol. You never told me you had a beard, hahaha!
Best Brother!

Not Xmas, more like heaven.
I've a beard & pony tail. Lol.

So chuffed for you my friend! I totally get your new found pride and attitude. Spannabis did the very same for me! :) It really opens your eyes to how it should be for everyone! Leaves you with that drive to not back down and just push even harder for change.
Anyway sounds like you had a blast and that your passion has been recharged! Awesomeness for sure!
Thanks for sharing my friend! :)

It was just so inspiring. The coolest folks. I made friends for life. Man, I'm going nuts now that I'm home. I want to wear all my swag I was given & bought, but not a great idea around here.

so Cajun has a beard and a ponytail....why am I not surprised....let freedom ring...there is nothing like it, eh? I walk around and just can't wipe the smile off my face...my state is legal, I have patients, and they are pain free with my meds.....I can't think of anything more rewarding

so Cajun has a beard and a ponytail....why am I not surprised....let freedom ring...there is nothing like it, eh? I walk around and just can't wipe the smile off my face...my state is legal, I have patients, and they are pain free with my meds.....I can't think of anything more rewarding

Oh just rub it in.
You're gonna mess around & get an Acadien roomy!

hahaha I just acquired another patient today...I'm over the moon....I just love helping people in need Cajun....it makes me feel like I'm walking on clouds and gives me purpose, not in a bragging way but quite the opposite....it makes me more humble and brings me to my knees....

PS Had to look up acadien....and that would mean you...!!!hahaha, I could use your expertise, help, and advice as I expand....all my patients and close friends know about you already...I can't help but gush....you are my hero....seriously....god bless you Cajun

hahaha I just acquired another patient today...I'm over the moon....I just love helping people in need Cajun....it makes me feel like I'm walking on clouds and gives me purpose, not in a bragging way but quite the opposite....it makes me more humble and brings me to my knees....

PS Had to look up acadien....and that would mean you...!!!hahaha, I could use your expertise, help, and advice as I expand....all my patients and close friends know about you already...I can't help but gush....you are my hero....seriously....god bless you Cajun

Well, I'm speechless. Thank you.
I know what you mean being a caregiver. I bet you're awesome at it as giving as you are. Your patients are very lucky& probably know it.
You can absolutely count on me if you need anything. I'm a pm away!
Ah, Acadien...my bad. I assume everyone is just down the road from me & knows what I'm talking about. Lol.
The early Americans called the Indians, Injuns & Acadiens, Cajuns. The term used to be an insult, but is s source of pride now.

Hey Cajun,

Just got wind of an extreme CBD strain now available and licensed thru Mary's Medicinals in CO with a 40:1 CBD:THC content...that's really off the chart....have you heard of it....big breakthrough for what has been available for healing...check it out....the strain is called Mary's Healing Heart....

I'll beg if I have to, you know what grizz wants to see, lol...

Cajun, what a treat. I'm sorry I missed it in real time, but way to go! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Thanks for letting us join in the fun. Great pics. I haven't seen the front range since 1988. Took me back a bit there. :love:

Someday we'll all be free. They just need a taste of the tax revenue. You'll see.

So, you can probably tell that most commercial ops there aren't using MHs for veg. They use those big T-5's. They said they ditched MHs long ago.
My little 400w MH & digi ballast might get retired.
Most are using organic grow methods & have ditched salt. I may give that a whirl too.

Cajun,

I must point out that a little trip to CO did the Cajun good....your attitude, foresight, and strategies have changed....thinking bigger, seeing and dreaming of possibilities....yes, there is always room in my gardens for you.....

It's sort of like becoming conscious....once you reach that point you can't go back.....this attitude suits you, my friend.....

Cajun,

I must point out that a little trip to CO did the Cajun good....your attitude, foresight, and strategies have changed....thinking bigger, seeing and dreaming of possibilities....yes, there is always room in my gardens for you.....

It's sort of like becoming conscious....once you reach that point you can't go back.....this attitude suits you, my friend.....

Yeah, you get it.

I think were of the same mind and hopefully the same path awaits :)

I agree. It'll be a fun ride no matter what

Back
Top Bottom