2L Hempy Coco Coir

Day 39

Update: Deficiencies/Nute Burn

There are 6 plants looks like these out of 64 plants currently in the tent. First time using Coco Coir and I used to feed it daily with PPM up to 1300! Now I cut back to every other day with PPM of 800-900 using BPN 2-parts. I've already flushed and feed with reduced PPM. The injured plants have slowed/stopped burning. Continue to feed soft and let them finish out. Oldest plants are 39 days into the program.

MG_2066.jpg
MG_2068.jpg
MG_2070.jpg

I'm glad the issues have slowed down a bit. It must be hard having to manage that many at once that it can get a bit overwhelming when things start going wrong. I think I will really need to pay attention once I get my SOG rolling. Im barely on growing and choosing mothers, so I still have some time before I get to where you are.

Twelve,
How is that Heavy Duty Fruity doing? I have my clones going into the tent next week and according to the seedbank, they are quite odoriferous. The whole garden is looking awesome and I particularly like the way you've added your custom "labels" to the pictures. Very helpful when going through them.

It looks like 420 members are raising the bar. Between your graphic arts skills, Mare, OG13 and Prairie Poet's mastery of electronics and 420fied's 2 liter SOGs it's hard to keep up.

+reps on a great journal.

astonr420 ~ Thank you very much. :}

SteveHman ~ I like the fact that HDF is compact and short. The shortest plant from the bunch, and 1024 being the tallest (or stretched the most) and some are falling over. The odor for HDF is fairly low at the moment. Right now Pineapple Express stinks the most and that's just coming from one plant. Not much trichome production yet I hope the pheno I got deliver the goods. Looking forward to your HDF grow. Agree, there are many talented 420 members. Working on my growing skills trying to get through a harvest without over nute the plants, bad habit.

4twenty4all ~ I don't think it's over yet. There are some plants exhibiting early signs. Going to flush them tomorrow again. pH is at 5.5 - 5.8 For the next cycle there will be 16 plants going in at a time instead of 8 to have bigger harvest.

Twelve,
How is that Heavy Duty Fruity doing? I have my clones going into the tent next week and according to the seedbank, they are quite odoriferous. The whole garden is looking awesome and I particularly like the way you've added your custom "labels" to the pictures. Very helpful when going through them.

It looks like 420 members are raising the bar. Between your graphic arts skills, Mare, OG13 and Prairie Poet's mastery of electronics and 420fied's 2 liter SOGs it's hard to keep up.

+reps on a great journal.

My thoughts exactly, I have adopted the photo labeling with my own photos in my journals. Helps keep things organized.

social smoker ~ Thank you. I agree, the hydration w/coco combo works great. I forget to flush a few times and it shows, lol. Other than that it's awesome. Cheap renewable medium that works.

bigirishdoode ~ Thank you. I noticed the photos turns out better when I'm medicated while shooting pictures. Time slowed down and I don't feel rushed.

ThatOneGuyy ~ Have you thought about creating a logo to go with the info? Might be fun. Who knows someone out there may steal your photos for profit gain…

GodSpeed ~ Thanks. Some strain exhibit different needs after the 1/2 way into flowering. While some are not effected. Making my evaluation to either keep or continue growing difficult strains. Creativity is my only escape.

Day 49

The oldest plants are in day 49 of bloom. Right now I'm loving how Pineapple Express is looking lovely. Keep in mind that all the matured plants just went through pollination, and the bud production has stopped for seed production. I will have to extend the harvest date a week or two to compensate the lost budding time.

MG_2137.jpg
MG_2138.jpg
MG_2130.jpg
Untitled-164.jpg
MG_2143.jpg
MG_2131.jpg
MG_2134.jpg

Working to get a mother plant up and running at full speed for the Pineapple Express along with Super Lemon Haze (my two fav strains). Still evaluating these strains:

- 1024: stretchy, sensitive to deficiency, medium resin production, medicine smell, airy bud.
- Afghan Kush: High leaf to bud ratio, late bloomer, no resin production yet.
- Heavy Duty Fruity: Compact bud development, short, medium density, some resin production.
- Cheese: sensitive to deficiency, high resin production, smelly, dense.
- Pineapple Express: Fast maturing, high resin production, fruity aroma, medium height, dense, heavy feeder.

I may have gotten a different pheno on the AK not liking it at all. Going to see how 1024 smokes then let it go if it's not high in potency, same for Heavy Duty Fruity, and Cheese. The only thing I've learn is Pineapple Express
should have more clones for this run, lol. Oh well, next run will be optimal with lots of Pineapple Express and Super Lemon Haze.

More evaluation as the strain gets pass 40 days.

Back
Top Bottom