300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

Thanks norcal i see what you are saying.. i think im gonna move the smaller ones directly under the light more and try to put the bigger one off the side. Since i have been keeping the bigger one directly under the light more. I swear thr smaller two are frosting up just the slightest but i look at them so many times a day i could be starting to see things lol

How's things looking imtoasted?

Ok guys here ya go gotta get to work dont wanna look too baked haha

420-magazine-mobile124515213.jpg

420-magazine-mobile866685978.jpg

420-magazine-mobile18477156.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1852636487.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1307617310.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1992813821.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1156806758.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1351944215.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1546872168.jpg

420-magazine-mobile413300703.jpg

420-magazine-mobile225497741.jpg

Have a good day guys!!! 420!! . . . .

Two different lights, my first was a viparspectra 300w then i just got a mars hydro 300w

Yea by the way how you like those two? How do they compare to each other in your opinion? I'm running a MarsII 400w and I like it ok..... I just realized I've never used the bloom switch haha. Wonder if it's a waste to use it in veg.

I'm rambling!! Looking good my man, getting some frost. Be safe guys!

Hmm well i wonder what would happen if i opened a vent on the front when lights are on then close it when they go off, worried about the light getting in.

I did this yesterday, and my tent temp dropped 3-5 degrees F. When lights are out close vent, no problem. DONT FORGET!!!!

Yea by the way how you like those two? How do they compare to each other in your opinion? I'm running a MarsII 400w and I like it ok..... I just realized I've never used the bloom switch haha. Wonder if it's a waste to use it in veg.

I'm rambling!! Looking good my man, getting some frost. Be safe guys!

They are great together.. the difference between the two is the spectrum. The viparspectra has a more blue spectrum, better for veg and the mars hydro has a more red spectrum. You can tell when you look at my tent walls, the viparspectra is more blueish purple and the mars hydro is more reddish purple. Also the mars hydro runs considerably hotter, the case is warm when its on when the viparspectra is almost cool to the touch. Plus the viparspectra seems to be made more solid with stronger metal then the mars hydro. You shouldn't need the bloom switch on yet wait until you flip. Doesnt hurt to ramble .

I left one of my bottom vents halfway open today and the temp only dropped a few degrees to 79.. im happy with that though. Thankful i can get it under 80 during lights on. I am very 'anal' about light getting in the tent during lights off so i dont see myself forgetting. Usually the thing i do forget is to switch the fan speeds.. wish i could buy something to change them for me lol

Today was day 26 in flower.. time seems to be flying by now. I do notice them getting bigger and frostier every day.. and that smell... everytime i open the tent i have to smell my biggest plant, she is her own strain and is starting to have a strong tropical pineapple smell when before she smelled very lemony.. the other two are the same strain and have a strong terpene like smell and they kind of smell musty almost hard to describe. You guys may not care but the SMELL is absolutely amazing, ive never smelled such strong smelling buds before. Fresh buds kickass its like fresh stuff from my garden, havent thought about it that way before. Damn i could go on for days lol thanks a lot guys you all kickass too! .

Im glad the mars hydro gets it a little warmer in there though.. felt like it wasnt adequate enough before when it was only getting 72-73 degrees during lights on. 77-79 may be perfect for them and i never knew it. Plus i can see that temp difference at night really helping my buds potential! Starting to look at it more positively now.. cant wait for my next grow im sure my new plants will love that warmth! .

Sweet thanks mike sounds good! That is great to hear ask! It gets down to 68 so those are perfect temps then awesome.. very pleased with my purchase now!

I wont have to do much anymore but water and feed em.. check the temps, fans and all that but looks like everything is turning out perfectly. Veryy happy i put a lot of hard work and a good amount of money into this grow. Starting to get very excited, as you all can tell lol

Back
Top Bottom