400W DWC Grow - 4 Sour Grape - 2 Blue Dream

heres some pics from this morning, lights on... they look like theyve stood up a bit and the roots do like the straight air bath... checked ppm and were at 877, 890, and 877... take out between 25-30 ppm of the RO H20 and i think that should work out pretty good for the start of week 3... the light is 20'' above the top leaves of the tallest plant... i really am thinkin about addin a couple cfls on the sides tho... i have to read back in a couple journals to see what will benefit most...

Wk3postflsh3.jpg
Wk3postflsh2.jpg
Wk3postflsh.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients doin the job...
bpn2.jpg

Seems odd the ro water is 50-60 ppm. I buy mine at the grocery store type machines and it's normally under 10ppm. /shrug

Any slime in your res change?

I worry too about bugs. I hear my area is highly known for spider mites. I have done no less that 5 sprays of Home Defense all through the entire hallways leading to my grow room. Of course I sprayed the entire room my tent is in a couple times as well. I never go into my room with shoes on, and usually change my clothes if I have been outside before entering. This is one thing I worry about since I have nothing on hand to deal with it should it come and my budget is totally shot atm.

How have the res temps been? Your grow is looking good:thumb:

i guessed at the ppm of 50, i just read thru my notes from lastnight, it was more like 25-30, and i had added some ph down, now that i think of it, it was 10 im sure of it, before i added anything... and no slime!!! i think it was those organic nutes... this is my second flush after stoppin those and the water looks great... im really liking Blue Planet Nutrients... ive had em goin for a short time and they seem to be doin great...:blunt:

yea the neem is mostly proactive... except for the little rust, but i think that remedied itself, so ill go light with it... theyre still young...

the res temps have been muuuch better, on a bad day it will get to 70-72*, but only for a few hrs, and only in the res directly under light, the others are 68* or just under... i moved the light up so i think that did it, or helped...

and thanks for the positive, i scrutinize to the point that i think nothing is going right...

thanks man...

ive been trying to read as much as i can, but there always seems to be something that comes up that i have to lookup... i like to try an stay ahead of the curve, hydro allows you to be able to control many factors so it keeps me busy as i am a detail orientated person...

i was just readin thru your journal, its your first grow also yes? yours are looking wonderful... gotta be close to harvest...

Yes, 1st grow. Still 4-5 weeks to harvest sadly. I really wanted to be in cure by end of month rather than during xmas.

Nice work bro seems like you got things figured out your end! Good choice in nutes bro :D

You will have some wild bushes soon!

+ reps for luck man

:peace:

thanks! i think i am getting close, it doesnt feel as overwhelming as it did that first week or so, but it is only week 3 so i still have alot to learn and far to go with plenty of curveballs im sure of it... its good to hear tho that someone thinks that ive got part of this under control... and yes im hoping these little girls will grow into some wild women for sure!!!

i think i went the right way in choosing Blue Planet Nutrients for sure... this is my first grow, but you can just tell when something is going to help produce great results... corey hooked me up and i will recommend BPN to anyone for sure...:morenutes:

looking great so far jj :)

thanks man... the three that are smaller are newest clones so are a little smaller... tryin to get em caught up ( but dont really know how )... although i raised the light to 20'' above the tallest leaves a few days ago, it may help em...

and thanks again for the hookup on the nutrients... i think theyre working great!!! :thumb:

this is begin wk4... changed solution yest, been keepin up with doin it weekly... bumped up nutrient strength to 10ml/gal grow and micro, 7.5ml/gal of bloom, 2ml/gal of liquid bloom, and supp 3ml/gal calmag... ppm 950-1000...

this am also did some light defoliating and doin some lst and topped the big BD...

not too much longer until flower... have to hurry up and build the screen...:rocker:

took some pics real quick after first defoliate/lst/topping(only the big girls topped so far)...
i dont think well get too crazy with the defoliation on this grow, just to let some light to interior an remove deficiant scarred leaves... no sign of any burn yet after uppin the nutrients even on the smaller ones, wait a cpl more days an see if i got away with it...
wk4_deflt_3.jpg
wk4_deflt_2.jpg
wk4_deflt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom