420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: April 2019

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to Dutchman1990, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - April 2019!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

Terpinator Contributes:

GeoPot Contributes:

Having, as he himself writes, learnt much from his first journal on 420 Magazine, Dutchman1990 really hits his stride in "Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!". Growing in ProMix under HPS and MarsLEDs, Dutchman has created a fabulous document: annotated, clear, beautifully written and illustrated with perhaps the single best collection of grow photographs on the web. With a little help from his friends, Dutchman uses quadline training to maximise yield. There are seeds. There are clones. There are plenty of nutrient details. There are videos peppered throughout, illustrating the beautiful results achieved under his Mars lights, (once he got them dialed in), as well as creating Cannabis Coffee Creamer and pressing dabs, (with a Dabpress - nice use of sponsor products throughout). However Dutchman's journal wins this month's title not because of his use of sponsor soil, lights and a press, but because he has created a document that is beautifully put together, which has not only served him well, but will instruct and inspire any grower for the foreseeable future.

Thank you, Dutchman1990, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Congratulations to Dutchman1990, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - April 2019!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

Terpinator Contributes:

GeoPot Contributes:

Having, as he himself writes, learnt much from his first journal on 420 Magazine, Dutchman1990 really hits his stride in "Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!". Growing in ProMix under HPS and MarsLEDs, Dutchman has created a fabulous document: annotated, clear, beautifully written and illustrated with perhaps the single best collection of grow photographs on the web. With a little help from his friends, Dutchman uses quadline training to maximise yield. There are seeds. There are clones. There are plenty of nutrient details. There are videos peppered throughout, illustrating the beautiful results achieved under his Mars lights, (once he got them dialed in), as well as creating Cannabis Coffee Creamer and pressing dabs, (with a Dabpress - nice use of sponsor products throughout). However Dutchman's journal wins this month's title not because of his use of sponsor soil, lights and a press, but because he has created a document that is beautifully put together, which has not only served him well, but will instruct and inspire any grower for the foreseeable future.

Thank you, Dutchman1990, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

Thank you Teddy and all of the 420Mag staff for the incredibly humbling honour! I truly love this place and it has become my second home! Detailing and documenting this grow has been really fun and I look forward to continuing it in my journal style from here on out! I hope that someone benefits from reading my journal and I encourage any and all questions to be asked along the way if you have any! This forum site is incredible and unlike anywhere else on the web!

You’ve got yourselves a Dutchie for life!

Thank you again to everyone and I hope you all have a safe and great day!

Stay Medicated!

Congratulations @Dutchman1990! A well deserved honor indeed! :bravo:

Terpinator Contributes:

GeoPot Contributes:

They are Beauties :thumb:

Congrats Dutchie...gee I didn't see that coming ;)

awesome work brother!
Nor I. RKO outta nowhere! Well deserved Dutch :).
They are Beauties :thumb:
Habs win!
Congrats Dutch!
Dutch..Continue what y'all doing...It's working....Congrats!
...:bravo:...well done!...:thumb::high-five:...sure I'm not alone envying your time management skillz to put forth such an effort...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

Thank you again everyone! It’s so heartwarming to feel the love! I hope your all well and enjoying the week!

Back
Top Bottom