420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: July 2018

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to LadyGaea for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - July 2018!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine. based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

GROWant Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winner

Best Organic Nutrients Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winner
Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:

LadyGaea's third journal is a nice, clean, legal grow in a small space. It's well documented and well written, and she has built up a warm community of followers. The journal is a joy to read. LadyGaea grows high CBD strains for her medical conditions, and what makes her journal stand out from the crowd is its focus not only on Marijuana cultivation but also on medical consumption. LadyGaea is a retired chef and pastry chef - and it shows. Her journal is full of excellent, well-written recipes. As she herself writes, "My culinary endeavors here will be to promote good health while still being delicious!". Congratulations, LadyGaea, it looks like that's exactly what you've done.

Thank you, LadyGaea, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Thank you 420Mag for making this such an awesome place for us all to meet! This has been such a fun journal to do. Each and every one of my friends here at 420Mag have really made this journal awesome with their comments, advice, and laughs! Truly the best of my journals yet. I can't wait for the next one! Shout out to all my peeps!!! There are way too many and I don't want to leave anyone out!! Hey guys! Thanks!!!:yahoo:

Thanks Chris! You have been with me literally from day 1! Thanks for being there!:love:
You always make me smile dear
Now rock the next one

Congrats Lady! I wrote in your journal but wanted to say it here too, well deserved! :high-five:
Thanks Ween!! What a sweet surprise to wake up to! I am truly honored! Thanks for all your support!

Congrats!! I better get over there:D
Thanks Newty! I just harvested, but I'm dropping 2 different breeders Maui Wowie for a side by side grow! Fun stuff happening! Come on by!

Back
Top Bottom