420 Magazine's Member of the Month: June 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - June 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well except Mr.Krip i will lurk his journals soon:)
I dunno him well but if you peek at his accolades you'll see he was a very prominent member prior to either of us joining.

He has a bonsai thread I'm gonna peep for keeping mother plants

Hey Krip, congrats on your nomination. Looks like you were gone for a while.....a long while lol. Welcome back.

Thanks, Brother!:thanks:

It was about a year. What started out as replacing some kitchen cabinets turned into a mold remediation and major construction on the house so I had to take down the grow while contractors have been in & out and dealing with life's other issues, but never gone that long ;)

Well except Mr.Krip i will lurk his journals soon:)

Just let me know how I can help, Brother! Here's a quote from page #1 of my current journal:

While I'm happy to post some pics and talk about what I have going on, I'm most interested in helping the new growers out there any way I can, so don't be afraid to ask questions about anything.

I dunno him well but if you peek at his accolades you'll see he was a very prominent member prior to either of us joining.

He has a bonsai thread I'm gonna peep for keeping mother plants

Thanks for the good words! :thanks:

Actually, I re-posted The Bonsai Sultan Method: Typological Breeding In Little Space, which is more geared towards breading and I HIGHLY recommend for anyone interested in breeding, even if not considering Bonsai.

The best thread I'm aware of on Bonsai Mom's is here:

Bonsai Mothers

:Namaste:

Welcome back, Mr. Krip. Sorry to hear of your house troubles and consequently, your grow. I hope everything is hunky dory now. We've missed you around here.

:circle-of-love:

Welcome back, Mr. Krip. Sorry to hear of your house troubles and consequently, your grow. I hope everything is hunky dory now. We've missed you around here.

HashGirl!!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Thank you! Not quite hunky dory, yet, but getting there quick. House still isn't quite done, but couldn't wait to get something back up, so have a stealth veg cab working on some mom's and my next round while the contractors finish up. And, what could be a better welcome-back than a MOTM nomination??? ;)

Happy Harvests!

K

Congratulations Neikodog!:bravo: Keep up the good work mate!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom