• Bigblz - Blz Bud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cultivator - AMS

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Bigirishdoode - Blue Dream

Votes: 19 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice Haze Buckshot!:bravo: When I look at the nugs i choose based on one criteria. Which one would I smoke 1st, if I had all of them in front of me. Its always a tough choice. Great in focus entries this month!! Plus the quality of photography skills has improved in many members. All for the love of this plant. I cant wait to buy a new camera and begin capturing her beauty again, Super Zoom Engage!!! :surf:

I swear I got cottonmouth just trying to pick my favorite this month!!! LOL So many amazing nugs I wish I could pick my top 5 :) Great job to all that entered this month, I had a very hard time deciding on who my vote went to and could have easily went to many of you!!! I wish we could have a live sampling session with all of those beauties :) great job everyone and I am excited to see who takes it this month!!!

excellent photographs

The pics are good to be honest, but the variety of nugs is something else to which i have not seen in a long time :thumb:

For the windy month of March I'll go with a couple nug. shots of my indoor frost covered Super Silver Mist that's been in curing since harvesting last November and tasting sweet as ever with a nice uplifting Sativa high that leaves one wanting more & more. Peace my fellow growers and rock on all!:ganjamon:

DSC054462.JPG

Flip side
DSC054352.JPG

It would be cool to see what the lab would say about THC levels on this bud?

It would be cool to see what the lab would say about THC levels on this bud?

they would say "we need a second bud to test" there was a problem with the equipment :cheesygrinsmiley:

Dear 420 Mag.

One quick question, I just uploaded two nug photos for the nug contest to members gallery, is that the correct gallery to put them in?
If that's not the right place what gallery is used for the contests? Thank-You, Catfishh.
hey catfishh that is a good place for your pics and then you would post them here in this thread by clicking on the "my photos" tab on the lower left side of the text entry window, however the time we can enter for this month is over ,we can submit from the 1st thru the 14th and then from the 15th thru the last day of the month is the voting period, so you can enter next month, hope this helps and welcome to the mag and the contests:thumb:

good LORD, how the hell am i supposed to pick JUST ONE!! its impossible... they all look so damned sexci! this may just come down to having to flip the coin several dozen times... absolutely beautiful selection to choose from- VERy VERY tuff

Back
Top Bottom