• Bigblz - Blz Bud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cultivator - AMS

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Bigirishdoode - Blue Dream

Votes: 19 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you all very much :hug:. It is awesome to be selected by you... thanks again

Congratulations Buckshot! :bravo::thumb::high-five::ganjamon:

wow even with them there fancy schmancy picture takin lites!
good for you my Friend :cheer::thumb::high-five::bravo:

DSC_0959-ed.jpg
DSC_1107ed-420-mag.jpg

what did I do wrong? I thought the first thru the fourteenth is when you enter photos like for the nug of the month? todays the first and believe I uploaded correctly because they are there, but there showing it as the month march? maybe I uploaded incorrectly or to wrong place, any help would be great...thanks again catfish.

wrong month go to april's nug of the month and very very nice bro!
what did I do wrong? I thought the first thru the fourteenth is when you enter photos like for the nug of the month? todays the first and believe I uploaded correctly because they are there, but there showing it as the month march? maybe I uploaded incorrectly or to wrong place, any help would be great...thanks again catfish.

Thanks Fish Cake, I'm finally getting the process of uploading and getting pictures from "my gallery" to the "correct month", I even had the wrong strain written under some of my photos, Fish Cake thanks again, I guess I've come along way, I would also like to comment on how nice the admin. team has been and that this site, "420 Mag", is ran very well and the best part is that I'm having FUN, same as growing, it's FUN, and that's what it's all about.

Hello everyone, How are we all today?? :)
Hope that you re all merrilly baked while looking upon these fine buds these guys have! WOAH - Its gunna be a very tough year for entries this month. Already just lookin at some of the trich and purples are always good, I lack the ability to take pics of trichs up close ( unless im misin somethin simple?.. )
This month, I just thought Id put in a couple of photos i took of this harvests C99xPR,named Kiksum.. Somehow, I manged by some feat to find 1 more C99 seed and out of 2 sprouts, I chopped the other and kept this one and turned out to be the same strain!!
I grew her in a shorter time period and also she only just reached 4.5ft tall, Cindy the plant before of C99, reached 6.5ft, So I expected a low harvest, But she REALLY SURPRISED ME:) I ended up with just over double that.. And as I harvested her earller than the last grow, the smoke retained great depth, it has a real pungeant odor piney/resin that sticks in your nostrils. You get a nice head high, that mellows you out, and hangs around for a fair while, doesnt quite KO you but does help with sleep which has been a god send lately as Ive been waking alot. I also find myself rambling alot - Just like now! Trichs were about 5% amber and all the rest cloudy, some still clear stalks too. But I am much happier with this smoke than my previous girl..
OK guys, well here s just a couple simple pics of her nugs after first cure.. Kiksumass, C99xPR::

2013-04-05_14_07_52.jpg
2013-04-05_14_08_40.jpg

So there s my lil nugs, theres over 24grams there.. I do not really mind if I win I just am happy if someone just likes the look of the buds, thats all, Unfortunately the photos do let it down as I cant get a decent picture. Ill hopefully get one soon so I can show closer and more focussed photos. I was SO LUCKY recently thanks to the guys here. I cant wait for my next harvest now:) Awsumness.. Cheers to everyone, and MAKE SURE YOU VOTE GUYS!! :):) Plenty of worthy buds already this is gunna be cool NOTM CONTEST... We sooo need Bong-o-vision, just so we can toke some. Its only fair I think! lol..
Cya guys, Take care, chat soon. Smokemup:goodjob::high-five:

Lol.. Yeah. Soz, Dont worry Ive done this like 4 times now:) Man you think Id have learned... Not quite yet..

Back
Top Bottom