• Alkhemist - Pineapple Express

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • JokerJohn - Joker Haze

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 420GodsTrichome - Auto NYCD x Auto AK47

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMERGURD! Thanks for all the votes, drools, and dreamy eyed fantasies of bowls packed,joints rolled and nugs vaped. The quality of nugs and photo skills have increased making this a top notch contest with very delicious nugs. Honored and humbled yet again by your love for my nug.:thanks: Also Thanks to the Staff, Mods, volunteers, and sponsors here at :420: who help make the mission possible. Butterfly Catcher says thanks and is very pleased . :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::slide:
BC_eyes.JPG
:thanks::love:

grats smoke2js:)

More thanks. I would like to thank all my art teachers, music teachers, and engineering instructors( who were probably all "potheads"). They encouraged me to express myself in many mediums. The camera is not my newest medium but is my least used. Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement, it touches my heart and gives me fuel for the creative fire that burns steady at my core. Lots of love from Oakland to all my Homies, in particular the dispensary that I love, which i can't name, cause how else could I win? LOL I love my:420: family!:adore:

Back
Top Bottom