420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

Have you had mushrooms before? What are they like?
I've done about 6 trips now. Each time is different but generally it's amazing. Get the slow come up with the giggles and then the peak is hard to explain. I don't seem to get strong open eye visuals but I get distortions, colourful hazes around objects, things moving and breathing. Waves of energy coming and going through your body. Being outside and looking at trees etc is incredible. It's like seeing the beauty of nature in all its glory for the first time. I've had trips where my closed eye visuals have been crazy. Like I'm flying through space in neon wormholes. Geometric patterns just blasting out everywhere. 4 dimensional shapes you couldn't even imagine or replicate in a drawing. Visions of what looks like alien architecture. Some trips have been very visual and others more introspective. It can be hard work at times too. You can't guarantee they'll give you what you want but they will give you what you need. It's changed me pretty significantly. I'd highly recommend experiencing it at least once in your life. Unless you have a predisposition to schizophrenia. Preparation, set and setting are very important aspects to consider to ensure you have a great time.

Great weather for camping mate ,,and with shrooms it should b awesome,,i just finished growing some b+ cubensis,
First time in 20 years ,brought a lot of old memories back :meditate:
Last time I checked we're due rain and thunderstorms this weekend though. Typical. Nice mate. I grew these treasure coast about a year ago. Took a 0.25g micro dose last week and definitely felt something so the potency is still there. I powdered and capsuled them. Always a little nervous before going down the rabbit hole but that's a good thing. Keeps you respecting them as they should be.

plants are looking great, sorry to hear the weather may change plans. I myself recently enjoyed some Golden Teacher. I find they are a fantastic reset for my perspective on all things. Can't wait to see those nugs. I know they are still out a ways with drying and curing but I am excited to see some nug pics!

So, do you find a mushroom high to be comparable to an acid (LSD) high?

So, do you find a mushroom high to be comparable to an acid (LSD) high?
I haven't tried LSD yet. I have some but haven't felt the right time for that journey yet. From what I understand they are similar but mushrooms don't last as long, have a more gentle ascent and you generally feel more connected to the earth. That's just what I've read and heard though. One pretty life changing experience I'll share is during one pretty intense trip the peak was just ending and me and my buddy decided to sit in the garden. I laid back in a reclining garden chair and looked up into the night sky, closed my eyes and let go. I could no longer feel the connection to my body or my ego and I was floating in the cosmos. I had this indescribable feeling of peace and love which very clearly told me, don't be afraid of death. For all I knew I could've been dead at that point and I was completely okay with it. Really changed the way I look at life and death.

plants are looking great, sorry to hear the weather may change plans. I myself recently enjoyed some Golden Teacher. I find they are a fantastic reset for my perspective on all things. Can't wait to see those nugs. I know they are still out a ways with drying and curing but I am excited to see some nug pics!
Cheers mate. Fingers crossed the outlook changes again. If not we will enjoy it anyway. They really are fantastic for that. Its exactly what my trip brother always says about the experience. Hoping when I get back the GSC will be ready to come down.

Have you had mushrooms before? What are they like?
They give you this energetic gut laugh with a side order of giggles.
And a big smile.
Bill

They give you this energetic gut laughs wit a side order of giggles.
And a big smile.
Bill
The laughs are brilliant. I usually have a moment where I'll laugh so hard I cry with joy. One of our expeditions we found ourselves sat around a portable barbecue staring at a boiling pan of water, and ended up in stitches at how ridiculous we must've looked to the other nearby campers. We didn't have a gas stove so improvised :laugh:

The laughs are brilliant. I usually have a moment where I'll laugh so hard I cry with joy. One of our expeditions we found ourselves sat around a portable barbecue staring at a boiling pan of water, and ended up in stitches at how ridiculous we must've looked to the other nearby campers. We didn't have a gas stove so improvised :laugh:
I'm sure you will have a ball.
Wish I could come.
I've been locked down so long.
I really miss being around people just having fun. :green_heart:
Bill

I'm sure you will have a ball.
Wish I could come.
I've been locked down so long.
I really miss being around people just having fun. :green_heart:
Bill
Hope you can get out soon mate. That's the thing I'm looking forward to the most. Will be almost a year to the day since we last did the same thing during a brief relaxation of the rules. I've missed my brother from another mother. I've been trying to get him on here. He's got an account but not really been on. Not in a position to grow yet but he wants to and is fascinated by it all. Told him to get on and start absorbing info.

I remember one lsd trip where my friends and I drove to an old castle an went a walk in the dark only to come across a small family cemetery that went back to 15 an 16th century, an looking at the graves I find my own grave, correct spelling, correct date an month but the year was obviously different :rofl:,,I started biffing thinkin there was some hidden meaning :rofl:,,ahh to bring back lsd trips

Day 121 - Flower Day 73

She's still going. I predict she will have 0 fan leaves come harvest time. Winner.
Still quite a lot of white pistils, which my plants seem to enjoy pumping out long after they should've stopped. Wonder if it's to do with how close I usually have them to the light? :hmmmm:Trichomes look really close to being spot on though. Almost all cloudy with a few ambers coming through.
20210720_220117.jpg
20210720_220152.jpg
20210720_220245.jpg
20210720_220044.jpg
IMG_20210720_215542_DRO.jpg
20210720_220314.jpg

Will do :thumb: Remember I brought my pompoms though so it'll be fine. :cheer:

I know. I think back and wonder how the hell I coped with 50-55C in Iraq. I had an aircon unit in the front of my workshop aka iso container aka big fucking oven, which had the doors open so it just blew hot air at me. At least the air was moving. I think that's how my plants must be feeling right now.
We really only have two seasons here when you compare our winter temps. Spring for 3 months and Summer for 9 lolllingggg.

Its the humidity here that’s the killer. Is it humid in Iraq? Question for you. Do you have good memories of your time in Iraq? Were the everyday people glad or angry of your presence there?

Day 121 - Flower Day 73

She's still going. I predict she will have 0 fan leaves come harvest time. Winner.
Still quite a lot of white pistils, which my plants seem to enjoy pumping out long after they should've stopped. Wonder if it's to do with how close I usually have them to the light? :hmmmm:Trichomes look really close to being spot on though. Almost all cloudy with a few ambers coming through.
20210720_220117.jpg
20210720_220152.jpg
20210720_220245.jpg
20210720_220044.jpg
IMG_20210720_215542_DRO.jpg
20210720_220314.jpg
Great work, Vet.

She is a beautiful monster of a plant.

You must be well pleased.

:)

ps I have the funniest red dragon story but I will have to save it for an unsponsored grow if you have one. ;)

We really only have two seasons here when you compare our winter temps. Spring for 3 months and Summer for 9 lolllingggg.

Its the humidity here that’s the killer. Is it humid in Iraq? Question for you. Do you have good memories of your time in Iraq? Were the everyday people glad or angry of your presence there?
Usually pretty dry heat. Humid heat is the worst. Don't really have many good memories of my time in Iraq. It was a tough tour for me for various reasons. I spent pretty much all of my time on the coalition base but at the end of most days the locally employed civilians would literally be running out the gates just before we'd start getting hammered with rockets. It was a good combat indicator :laugh: We were close to pulling out at that time so weren't doing kinetic ops or firing back at launch sites so they pretty much used us like a dartboard on a daily basis. My first night a Sgt was killed by a rocket about 50m from where I was and a rocket hit the roof of my vehicle I'd parked 10m away about 5 minutes earlier. Indirect fire messes with your head. You need to be lucky each time, they only need to be lucky once. We got hit with 53 one night. Amazing nobody was killed that night. Pretty sure it was that place that caused my anxiety issues that have only recently surfaced. I'm blabbing on but I've learnt it's good to talk about our experiences. The noise of a phalanx gun still sends shivers down my spine. Check YouTube for 'rocket attack Basra cob'.

Afghanistan was much better. Really crap at times but a great laugh too. I did 4 tours there. I will have to start an off topic thread for some funny stories and images :laugh:

Great work, Vet.

She is a beautiful monster of a plant.

You must be well pleased.

:)

ps I have the funniest red dragon story but I will have to save it for an unsponsored grow if you have one. ;)
Remember it's only a 60x60x120 tent so she's not all that big. I'm really happy with how she's turned out yeah. Can't wait to sample the goods.

I'll look forward to hearing that one.

Usually pretty dry heat. Humid heat is the worst. Don't really have many good memories of my time in Iraq. It was a tough tour for me for various reasons. I spent pretty much all of my time on the coalition base but at the end of most days the locally employed civilians would literally be running out the gates just before we'd start getting hammered with rockets. It was a good combat indicator :laugh: We were close to pulling out at that time so weren't doing kinetic ops or firing back at launch sites so they pretty much used us like a dartboard on a daily basis. My first night a Sgt was killed by a rocket about 50m from where I was and a rocket hit the roof of my vehicle I'd parked 10m away about 5 minutes earlier. Indirect fire messes with your head. You need to be lucky each time, they only need to be lucky once. We got hit with 53 one night. Amazing nobody was killed that night. Pretty sure it was that place that caused my anxiety issues that have only recently surfaced. I'm blabbing on but I've learnt it's good to talk about our experiences. The noise of a phalanx gun still sends shivers down my spine. Check YouTube for 'rocket attack Basra cob'.

Afghanistan was much better. Really crap at times but a great laugh too. I did 4 tours there. I will have to start an off topic thread for some funny stories and images :laugh:
The armed forces is a great career for a young man or woman. It really seems to shape boys/girls into men/women. When there are natural disasters they come by the truck load to assist in clean ups and rescues. It only goes to shit if there is war, and they have to charge in like pawns desperate to keep the elusive king safe. How long is a tour. Funny how it’s called a tour. A tour to me is something enjoyable where you are having a look and learning new things.

My friends son successfully enlisted prolly 6 months ago. He’s only just 19, a little bit directionless like most 19 year olds. He is responding really well to the structure it provides. We just hope there is no war.

Omg anxiety is just the fucking worst. We have touched on this subject before I think. Are you medicated?

I don’t even know what a phalanx gun is. I’ll go look at the YouTube.

And this is exactly why I could never do a sponsored grow lolllllllllll

Back
Top Bottom