420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

Day 114 - Flower Day 66

On she goes. Another week or two maybe? Got her out the tent for a few pics tonight.
20210713_225836.jpg
20210713_225959.jpg
20210713_225926.jpg
She's a little monster looking stacked bro

Looking lovely my ol china :green_heart:

My own our leaning towards a sativa look in the leaf along with flowering time.

Day 118 - Flower Day 70

It's been a little scorchio here today. Up to 33C in the tent tonight. Looking like she might be ready to come down when I get back from a 2 night trip next weekend. Should be a quick trim by then as she's shedding those fans quick.
20210717_234409.jpg
20210717_234551.jpg
20210717_234623.jpg
20210717_234643.jpg

You should enter that last photo in one of the contests. It's truly stunning. :love:

That plant is a fucking BOSS!

In fact I think it is defs in the Top 10 Best Plants Ever list.

I always stumble at flower. Do you have any tips?
Thank you for the kind words. Just keep doing what you're doing now. Those ladies of yours will be even more beautiful in flower.

You should enter that last photo in one of the contests. It's truly stunning. :love:
Thanks HG. I'll keep it saved just in case but I honestly feel I won't enter any contests with this grow. The comparison isn't a contest so I don't feel anything from it should be entered. That's just my personal opinion on it. Nothing against anyone that does but for me it wouldn't feel right. :green_heart:

Thank you for the kind words. Just keep doing what you're doing now. Those ladies of yours will be even more beautiful in flower.
I hope so. But if I use history as my guide I really stumble in flower. If you ever see areas where I am fucking it up, or I could do things better, please tell me.

Just got to hope this heatwave doesn't freak her out. Got up to 34C in there today. :nervous-guy:
I love how you call 34 degrees a heatwave. So cute.

Tho to be fair, it’s freezing here, and I mean FREEZING. Single digits mate. 9 degrees! I’m basically frost bitten.

I hope so. But if I use history as my guide I really stumble in flower. If you ever see areas where I am fucking it up, or I could do things better, please tell me.
Will do :thumb: Remember I brought my pompoms though so it'll be fine. :cheer:
I love how you call 34 degrees a heatwave. So cute.

Tho to be fair, it’s freezing here, and I mean FREEZING. Single digits mate. 9 degrees! I’m basically frost bitten.
I know. I think back and wonder how the hell I coped with 50-55C in Iraq. I had an aircon unit in the front of my workshop aka iso container aka big fucking oven, which had the doors open so it just blew hot air at me. At least the air was moving. I think that's how my plants must be feeling right now.

Have you had mushrooms before? What are they like?

Great weather for camping mate ,,and with shrooms it should b awesome,,i just finished growing some b+ cubensis,
First time in 20 years ,brought a lot of old memories back :meditate:

Back
Top Bottom