420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: April 2023

Congratulations, @Virgin Ground - great take and Welcome to the Stone Age! And nice work, @West Hippie and @Jon...you made it tough on the judges this month.

My goodness...
I totally forgot that I entered this contest.
Been quite distracted lately.

Great pics everyone. Congrats to @West Hippie and @Jon as well!

Thank you everyone :kiss: and thank you to @420 mag for continuing to host these contests.
Also ,thank you to all of the sponsors for your contributions. I actually really need some new GeoPots and my garden should no doubt flourish with the high quality nutrients.

I'm super excited to try the @MagicStone 's beautiful Alchemy vape.
Being handmade I know it will be both unique and high quality.
Soapstone happens to be one of my favorite metamorphic rocks too!

Part of my new vape will be at least 300 million years old. Neat.

My goodness...
I totally forgot that I entered this contest.
Been quite distracted lately.

Great pics everyone. Congrats to @West Hippie and @Jon as well!

Thank you everyone :kiss: and thank you to @420 mag for continuing to host these contests.
Also ,thank you to all of the sponsors for your contributions. I actually really need some new GeoPots and my garden should no doubt flourish with the high quality nutrients.

I'm super excited to try the @MagicStone 's beautiful Alchemy vape.
Being handmade I know it will be both unique and high quality.
Soapstone happens to be one of my favorite metamorphic rocks too!

Congrats girl.

It was a magical pic!

:)

Congrats on your new/ancient instrument. As the person in charge of MagicStone development, you've got me thinking about dinosaur fossil mouthpieces;) I think my favorite and, I think, most apt description comes from a new user review where they call MS instruments, "artifactual".

I also got an email from someone this AM trying to decide between an Alchemy or an Odyssey who wrote, "either way, they look like they should have been used on Game of Thrones". Needless to say, we're proud to have created something that conjures Mesozoic, or ancient fantasy imagery...as well as wicked clean vape hits from stone.

Congrats to all 3 winners- beautiful photos!

Congrats on your new/ancient instrument. As the person in charge of MagicStone development, you've got me thinking about dinosaur fossil mouthpieces;) I think my favorite and, I think, most apt description comes from a new user review where they call MS instruments, "artifactual".

I also got an email from someone this AM trying to decide between an Alchemy or an Odyssey who wrote, "either way, they look like they should have been used on Game of Thrones". Needless to say, we're proud to have created something that conjures Mesozoic, or ancient fantasy imagery...as well as wicked clean vape hits from stone.
Thanks for being such a generous Sponsor and your pipes are truly works of art 🖼️. CL🍀

Thanks again everyone.:kiss:

Sometimes a good pic just presents itself.

Was going to say that they are quite medieval looking.

Very pretty vapes. The Odyssey is a great looking piece as well.

Is one easier to clean than the other?
I almost prefer the looks of the Odyssey being one solid piece but I'm sure I'll be more than happy with the Alchemy....and very, very appreciative...especially if its blue.;)

Thanks for being a last minute sponsor for our Pic of the month contest.

Hi VG, First, both the Alchemy and Odyssey are virtually maintenance free. Aside from perhaps, once in a great while using a cotton pipe cleaner for a moment, all you need to do is clean your baskets (and we provide a simple system for that too). No combustion, nothing in the basket but clean spent cannabis.

Also, it's your choice - Alchemy or Odyssey. You'll get an email from Kristen about that.

Back
Top Bottom